rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have no idea how to deal with a "social circle" situation

Meeting girls cold is my bread and butter - direct game, screening, Are you in or are you out - that kinda thing. But lately I'm dealing with an unfamiliar "social circle-type" scenario where this old school colleague I've reconnected with, now someone in my field of work, has just been extraordinarily helpful to me over phone and text regarding work stuff. No clue if this is a sign "she likes me", or if she's just a bizarrely nice person regardless to anyone. How can I subtly know without breaking my social capital?

Just take your shot, a no is better than having no balls. Worst case scenario you boosted her ego, she wont hate you for it, they get hit on all the time and like Roosh wrote, even the worst moments in life will pass eventually, nobody gives a shit about what you do as much as you think they do so roll the dice my man, sieze the day!

He who dares wins - Del Boy

As long as you don't have anything to lose (she isn't at your company, right?) try converting one of those helpful discussions into coffee to clear some things up and steer it off-course into fun personal talk.

Banged two of my professors this way from your same starting position: why is she being so helpful?

"It's 6:00. I'm going for a beer. Let's take this conversation to [CONVENIENT BAR NEAR MY MATTRESS]."

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!