rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calibrating Physical Escalation

How do you calibrate physical escalation -- what kind of progression of touches you use and how do you know it is not to much, to little, to slow or fast?

shoulder upper arm > forearm > back > hand > knee > thigh > hips > ass > inner thigh > tits > puss puss

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (05-12-2017 06:09 AM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

How do you calibrate physical escalation -- what kind of progression of touches you use and how do you know it is not to much, to little, to slow or fast?

Search through forum, use google, read the blogs. If you're too lazy to do that, i can't see you approaching girls...

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

I just grab their hips for a quick second with both of my hands. If they tell me to stop, then it is useless to continue with the escalation. If not, that means I'm good to go. Now, most of the time, if I'm getting some kino from the girl, like say she lays her head down on my shoulder or grabs my arm, that's a sign, and basically I will go for the kiss as soon as I can. There is a moment of truth that incase you miss it, you're done, so you have to be fast.

1. Hand around throat.

2. Pussy

I'm not kidding, I very rarely do kino before I kiss her. And on the first kiss I put my hand on her throat and give it a mild squeeze. The other hand typically goes on her ass, lower back, or grabs some hair.

^ Yeah I go blitzkrieg too, probably 95% of newbies can't pull it off, they need a roadmap.

I'd say also another 50% or more of even somewhat experienced men don't have the panther bloodlust gene.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I read a post the other day that is pretty relative to this situation.

There are 2 different methods for solid kino:

1. Slowly escalate > Low risk, slower results
2. Quickly escalate > High risk, fast results (assuming you don't get slapped)

1. If you slowly escalate, you can start out with the shoulder and go from there. As the interaction progresses, you can slowly take more risks and maybe move to the lower back and so on. The problem with this strategy is that because it's low risk, you have more potential of being lead on. A girl might be comfortable with you touching her lower back but still may reject you after you've 2 hours of your time to her.

2. If you quickly escalate, then you go straight to the knee, inner thigh, or another sensitive area. Go for a kiss very soon after the interaction begins. There is more risk here because the girl may reject you very early on or call you out for getting too close if she isn't into you. If she does like it she will know automatically and not stop you. Good things happen from here.

Best of luck. Cheers, brother

I've been doing a lot of throat/neck shit pretty early on too. It's primal and it works. Your vibe has to be with it though, dominance must be eatablished.

Been grabbing girls by the back of their neck (light touch, she's doing most of the work) and pulling them in for a kiss.

Typically though - make a girl laugh for the first time, shoulder touch. Make her laugh again, upper fromt thigh. Say some slick shit that pulls at her heart I put my hand on her face. Get another strong emotional response back of the neck and pull for a kiss. Kiss getting hot take off her clothes. If at any point it goes bad I freeze out or make an excuse to ignore her for 5-15 minutes and go again with more agressive kino than the first time. It's not that static but that's the usual idea. Takes an hour or so to get to kiss stage.

The most important thing for me is I have to be comfortable (not very hard). I then try to project my comfort and security on to the girl and create a bubble that out interaction lives in. This is done with strong eye contact and very outwardly receptive body language. I want to make the girl forget that anything else exists.

You can usually tell when a girl is into what's going on just by the way she acts and her body language. I often subtly look at her before saying something intimate and reach out my hand. If she looks at my hand and grabs it then it's a done deal in my book.

Occasionally, if that doesn't work, I pull out my massive cock and lay it on the table. Now I only do this as a last resort because I know it will work 100% of the time

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.