rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FOB Asian party girl?

FOB Asian party girl?

So a girl I work with is into me or so I believe, anyways, she's kind of a FOB Vietnamese chick, she talks really fast and I can barely understand what she's saying, but she is definitely a party girl (works in a strip club, tats, fake tits, etc.).

Advice on how to proceed with girls if you can't understand what the fuck they're saying? Body language FTW? I have very little experience with FOB asian girls outside of massage parlors, help me out here anyone with more Asian experience.

This is in USA, btw.

FOB Asian party girl?

Just ask her out. 1-2 rounds of drinks, then back to yours.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

FOB Asian party girl?

Best is just be direct. Do you already talk to her regularly at work? Chat her up a bit, ask her out for drinks, and take it from there. From my experience, Asian FOBs like a guy who is direct and takes charge.

FOB Asian party girl?

Yes but what to talk to them about? The FOBness just throws me off too much, I find myself talking like I would to a 5 year old. Kind of hard to get sexual, etc.

Any pro tips on what fobby asian girls like to talk about?

FOB Asian party girl?

Think you're overthinking things and it definitely smells like you're pedestalizing her. Like the other posters said, just be direct and ask her out. If she says no, you'll have saved all this time agonizing over what to talk about, what FOBs like, sexualizing the conversation, etc. If she says yes, then just treat it like a normal date but with simpler English and more physicality.

FOB Asian party girl?

Quote: (05-09-2017 10:08 AM)LastKing Wrote:  

So a girl I work with is into me or so I believe, anyways, she's kind of a FOB Vietnamese chick, she talks really fast and I can barely understand what she's saying, but she is definitely a party girl (works in a strip club, tats, fake tits, etc.).

Advice on how to proceed with girls if you can't understand what the fuck they're saying? Body language FTW? I have very little experience with FOB asian girls outside of massage parlors, help me out here anyone with more Asian experience.

This is in USA, btw.

So... you work in a strip club?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

FOB Asian party girl?

Quote: (05-11-2017 08:44 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2017 10:08 AM)LastKing Wrote:  

This is in USA, btw.

So... you work in a strip club?

No, I wish I did though. She works 2 or 3 jobs i think.