rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused kissless virgin needs advice

Me is a virgin who is almost afraid of girls, mostly because i have ZERO experience and i'm pretty depressed.. What i want most is to get comfortable around girls and to get experience, and get rid of my sexual frustration.

My plan would be to go to Cebu City, after a while pick a cute girl and go to Palawan with her. Then i would move to Berlin for my study, but i can move there right now too.

I am in doubt because i can get laid where i live because i am somehow physically gifted thus girls give me eyecontact. I'm just too weak and introverted. I can also move to Berlin right now to get my own place and go from 10,000 to 3,500,000 city.

I feel like Philippines would make me stronger and more confident. But if i would go to Berlin right now i can meet a nice girl there and enjoy her, instead of a girl who presumably only loves me for my skin color, money, dick size or whatever.

Would really appreciate some advice. I would have lots of fun in Philli because i fap 4-6 times a day and LOVE girls, just not sure if i would regret it later on, i'm pretty emotional guy.

Meeting a nice girl in "Berlinistan"?.The city is full of fat bitches , hipsters and turks.My advice would be to go study somewhere else.

Get yourself a prostitute, explain what you said above, ask her to give you some pointers. Will be a nice break for her from the usual punter.

Easiest solution and it will give you an idea what its like to kiss a girl and more if you ask for it.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

I think you should start weightlifting.

Funnily enough, my wife is from Cebu City, and we went to Palawan on our honeymoon. Best of luck.

[Image: youneedto.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This is a terribly written post seeking help. Can you please double-check your grammar next time before posting, at least correct the tenses.

Also, if you seek help from us an appropriate introduction would be necessary. Who knows, maybe you are 15 years old so in that case being sexless and kissless is too early to worry about.

Go to Phuket, stay in Patong, get lots of massages, let the girls teach you the ropes.

^Well lubed thai massages with happy endings are the best thing ever, I spent a small fortune on those over there.

I'm assuming you are German.

German brothels are quite cheap, there is no need to go to Thailand or the Phillipines to find a professional to show you the ropes.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

So you said you'll have fun in Philli because you fap 4-6 times a day? ......

I'm lost as a suppository in the ear..

I second Transsimian, go to one of those big sauna clubs - brothels, Germany and Switzerland are excellent places for this kind of stuff since it is all legal and organized. Those large clubs have cover charge but offer lots of space to retreat and chill, you also have a choice to leave without sex. Just don't get hooked on this, it is ok from time to time to let out the steam but I would advise against regular visits mainly due to hygiene concerns.

Oh by the way: don't expect too much, contrary to popular belief first few times are neither incredible nor unforgettable. Those body movements, explorations and exchange of fluids are about 1/3 of what sex is, other 2/3 happen inside of that heavy round thing on your shoulders and this is something what comes with time.

Enjoy!

Quote: (04-03-2017 07:35 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

This is a terribly written post seeking help. Can you please double-check your grammar next time before posting, at least correct the tenses.

Also, if you seek help from us an appropriate introduction would be necessary. Who knows, maybe you are 15 years old so in that case being sexless and kissless is too early to worry about.

You're right, excuse me, i'm not as proficient in English as I think i am. I'm 22 and from the Netherlands.

Quote: (04-04-2017 08:59 AM)Skink Wrote:  

I second Transsimian, go to one of those big sauna clubs - brothels, Germany and Switzerland are excellent places for this kind of stuff since it is all legal and organized. Those large clubs have cover charge but offer lots of space to retreat and chill, you also have a choice to leave without sex. Just don't get hooked on this, it is ok from time to time to let out the steam but I would advise against regular visits mainly due to hygiene concerns.

Oh by the way: don't expect too much, contrary to popular belief first few times are neither incredible nor unforgettable. Those body movements, explorations and exchange of fluids are about 1/3 of what sex is, other 2/3 happen inside of that heavy round thing on your shoulders and this is something what comes with time.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the advice! But i think i have to pass on that because i really don't want p4p. I don't think it would be good for my confidence and I would feel terrible after i came. As opposed to being in my own place with a cute girl who i didn't pay to be there. Maybe i'm wrong, that's just my impression.

Quote: (04-03-2017 07:29 PM)DeusVult Wrote:  

I think you should start weightlifting.

Funnily enough, my wife is from Cebu City, and we went to Palawan on our honeymoon. Best of luck.

I have been doing that for several years, but doesn't help in my case haha. And would you recommend Palawan, and what months did you visit? I would be there in May-June, not sure if the rain would be that much of a problem.

Quote: (04-03-2017 06:51 PM)brat Wrote:  

Meeting a nice girl in "Berlinistan"?.The city is full of fat bitches , hipsters and turks.My advice would be to go study somewhere else.

Haha. You're right, but what would be a better choice? I'd love to go to US, Australia or Canada but the finances won't allow that. I don't speak French so i think Berlin or Amsterdam are the second best choices. Especially considering my Asian fetish.

Quote: (04-04-2017 12:53 PM)HornyMouse Wrote:  

You're right, excuse me, i'm not as proficient in English as I think i am. I'm 22 and from the Netherlands.

It's alright. I didn't say anything yet in case you might have been trolling.

I read a bit of your OP, and I was in a very similar position not a long time ago.

Read a bit about my story: thread-6375-...#pid492348

It might feel like you're in a hole, but you're not. You just haven't started yet. Nowhere to go but up...

1. Take a trip to Jakarta or Cebu

2. Find hookers, brothels where you are living

3. Fap less

4. Learn proper English

Quote: (04-04-2017 12:53 PM)HornyMouse Wrote:  

Your English is far far better than my French.

On the subject of languages, why don't you fly to Jakarta and spend a few months learning colloquial Indonesian?
  • The [everyday] language is very easy
  • The cost of living is cheap
  • Girls would welcome a guy who isn't just a sex tourist or English teacher
  • There are lots of Indonesian girls in Amsterdam, and whilst they speak Dutch, you'll have an excuse to attend Indonesian events at university.
  • It's a huge market, so it'll look good on your CV

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Get some good profile pics, throw them on tinder and some dating sites. Book a ticket to the Philippines then rent a place for a month.

Pipeline all the girls and setup dates as much as you can, and chill. It's ok to screw up because there's endless amount of girls. I suggest manila, it's a major metropolis; also live near a efficient hub of transport.

When you say physically gifted and that you're Dutch, do you mean you are a tall, white guy?

If you have time and money, go to Jakarta

1. Stay near Grand Indonesia or Plaza Indonesia mall - Airbnb or nice hotel
2. Before going, swipe right on Tinder on any girl reasonably bangable - don't be too picky since you're a virgin
3. Message them by saying "hey you're cute [Image: wink.gif]" or "hey you're sexy [Image: wink.gif]" - I recommend the latter so you realize what girls are like. They will say thank you if they're interested and maybe complement you back. When they ask what you're doing in Jakarta, say you're going for business and that you're looking for people to hang out with between meetings. If they ask, just say you're a consultant; they probably won't ask any further because they are poor/don't know what that means and/or it's such a broad term
4. Before you get on the plane, buy 1 liter bottle of alcohol from duty free - vodka is a good choice for girls. Get Grey Goose if you have money. Also while you're doing this just ask all the people working the shops for samples saying you want to try before you buy (try Grey Goose last) and pass out on the flight to Asia
5. When you get to Jakarta, buy cranberry juice and orange juice and ice if you don't have it from the convenience store
6. Start messaging Tinder girls. Ask them what they're doing and if they're busy. When they say no, tell them to come over for a drink - at least one will come
7. When she comes, act normal, ask her how her day is, etc. When you get to your apartment or hotel, make her the drink - talk a bit about whatever - maybe your interests, her job/school, your job/school. Eventually go for the kiss, then feel her up, take off her clothes, finger her, insert your penis into her vagina

See how you feel after that - go for more girls, keep banging the one, etc

But if you are really good-looking like you say, I'd do the same in your home country. You say girls give you eye contact - just talk to the ones that do (I know it's harder than I make it sound but keep reading) - tell them they are cute. Don't worry about being smooth, just keep talking about whatever, eventually ask for her number. Then text her saying "hey it's HornyMouse" and after texting a little, ask her to get a drink (your place being the best. If not, a bar close to your place - get drinks at bar and tell her to come to your place to show her your painting even if you don't have one)

But I'd imagine Netherlands is harder than Jakarta. If you have time and money, just go to Jakarta or another place in SE Asia like Philippines, get laid a few times, and see that it's not a big deal and keep the momentum going when you get home

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Personal Opinion on Cebu, if you just want to get laid go hit up Manila, as there's way more opportunities. The advantage of Cebu is traffic, as you cannot compare.

Also, having been to Berlin, it's a cool city. The girls are pretty cute for western euro standards and there's tons of other euro immigrants especially from eastern europe like russia, ukraine, poland, etc. that study and live there so you can work on that. Living in Berlin is probably a lot better than a place like Indonesia or the philippines, efficient transport, girls are better than in the UK and pretty good weather IMHO (then again, I'm from Canada). Berlin is also relatively cheap in terms of cost of living as well.

Tread carefully on this one. My initial assumption is that OP is a troll.

Whiteknightrises advice will work. Jakarta is shit but you will get laid there if you're the tall decent looking Dutch guy we think you are. Holland is pretty remote from a pussy paradise. I have a tall Dutch friend who gets great play in Asia but says he's transparent in Holland.

Quote: (04-05-2017 02:43 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Whiteknightrises advice will work. Jakarta is shit but you will get laid there if you're the tall decent looking Dutch guy we think you are. Holland is pretty remote from a pussy paradise. I have a tall Dutch friend who gets great play in Asia but says he's transparent in Holland.

Even if he is short by Dutch standards, he'll be tall by Indonesian standards.

Won't be online much this week but PM me if you need some advice from a fellow Dutchie.

Palawan was nice, beautiful even, but reaching the point of no return with tourists. It will soon to the way of Boracay.

I'd recommend Bohol.

We went in July, rain wasn't a problem. Food was great, nice beaches, underground river, crocodiles, etc. I enjoyed it.

I think it would be wet season in the philippines now and dry season in indonesia, it'll switch in fall.