rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FMF Threesomes

FMF Threesomes

I have had FFM threesomes, never a FMF. To be specific, a FFM threesome is when the females interact but an FMF threesome is when the females don't interact and are straight.

I have done the FFM threesome but am in situation to possibly set up a FMF threesome.

How should I go about it?

Both girls are straight and are interested in me and both of them know that the other girl likes me.

Do I set it up like a FFM threesome?

How should the conversation go like?

FMF Threesomes

Have drugs. Molly, Xanax, cocaine, Alcohol and Methamphetamine usually do the trick. They do the drugs, not you-Drugs kill erections and you are going to need yours for the threesome. Try to fuck each girl separately first so that it is not an issue. Take them out together to a bar or club and buy Long Island Iced Teas or some other mixed drinks to loosen them up, once they are drunk offer them drugs (not weed, you do not want them sloppy fucked up) and get the party started. Take them to the bathroom to do drugs and make out with them in the bathroom-bounce back to your place and start undressing them. When you go for the threesome don't ask do what you want, they should be buzzed and ready to go for it. Have fun.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

FMF Threesomes

Quote: (03-17-2017 12:51 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Have drugs. Molly, Xanax, cocaine, Alcohol and Methamphetamine usually do the trick. They do the drugs, not you-Drugs kill erections and you are going to need yours for the threesome. Try to fuck each girl separately first so that it is not an issue. Take them out together to a bar or club and buy Long Island Iced Teas or some other mixed drinks to loosen them up, once they are drunk offer them drugs (not weed, you do not want them sloppy fucked up) and get the party started. Take them to the bathroom to do drugs and make out with them in the bathroom-bounce back to your place and start undressing them. When you go for the threesome don't ask do what you want, they should be buzzed and ready to go for it. Have fun.

Go kill yourself, you rude, sarcastic, fake-alpha moron.

I'd knock the s*** out of you if you ever said that to my face.

FMF Threesomes

Billionaire2000 getting banned in 3...2...1...

FMF Threesomes

[Image: lol.gif] What's a fake alpha?

And looks like OP is one of the better trolls we've had in a while.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

FMF Threesomes

Awwww the little "billionaire" troll got hurt.

Safe to say it's a MMM for the OP and he's the catcher.

FMF Threesomes

Lmao that response really came out of left field, A+ 'Billionaire2000'

But Atlanta Man still had a good response and made two key points 1. Drugs but don't do them yourself and 2. Do not ask, do what you want and they'll go with it

FMF Threesomes

Quote: (03-17-2017 01:15 AM)Billionaire2000 Wrote:  

I was not being sarcastic and I have had multiple threesomes and been involved in orgies. The only sober threesomes I had were in high school as an adult they were all with party favors. My information is based on experience- but go do things your way if you are so bad ass.

For the record fucking the girls individually in one on one situations prior to attempting to push them for the threesome is basic game. Fucking a girl and convincing her to let you fuck her best friend and her at the same time is basic high school game. Getting two girls you already fucked to party with you and have a threesome is basic 20 year old game. Talking shit online to a dude trying to help you get a threesome (if that is even a real possibility that exists for you because you are a probable a troll)is wizard incel black pill omega virgin revolt" I am taking my ball home I don't want to play with you guys you are mean" game.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

FMF Threesomes

Why would you want a threesome where the girls don't interact? Especially if they are straight.

A lot of the fun is turning them out and releasing them from constraints to let those sexual fantasies out. Drugs/Alcohol is a great way to help make that happen.

FMF Threesomes

Only fags do FFM threesomes.
FFFFFMFFFFF is the only way to go, for true Alphas.

FMF Threesomes

I'm willing to bet a billion dollars that billionaire2000 isn't a billionaire.

I'm the King of Beijing!

FMF Threesomes

[Image: 16229471_584273641777910_812227996419306...53D%253D.2]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

FMF Threesomes

[Image: demotivational-posters-threesome.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

FMF Threesomes

What have caused this sudden pic of anger?
Don't see shit in AM's previous post that could have triggered that...
But the answer gave here sound a lot like some butthurt female troll..

[Image: 1307651951001.jpg] [Image: cfe66a6cba5191b1124ed947a942a238.jpg]

EDIT:
Think I need glasses because I see Nov 2013 as joined date ... That's some time to wait for trolling!

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

FMF Threesomes

Hey guys, but what about them FM=/=F threesomes. You know, those threesomes where you are in bed with a girl and on the other side of the wall, your neighbor is pleasuring herself to the sounds of the rockhard boning you are giving princess.

Or what about FM=/=F+M threesomes. You know, that classic situation, where you are fucking a broad and next door the cuckholded dude is pleasuring himself to his wife pleasuring herself to the sounds of the rockhard boning you are giving the Asian 5 in your bed. Good times.

What do you guys think?

I'm the King of Beijing!

FMF Threesomes

Quote: (03-17-2017 08:05 AM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

[Image: 16229471_584273641777910_812227996419306...53D%253D.2]

Is this a MMM threesome? Or a MFM threesome? Or perhaps a M(pretending to be a female)FM(pretending to be a F) threesome?

Why can't there be Poly threesomes? Why you gotta be so cookie cutter with the sexes involved, OP?

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

FMF Threesomes

Guyz! Gender is fluid!

There is no MFF, FMF, or FFM threesomes. Just people fucking somewhere on the broad expanse we call time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

FMF Threesomes

"The only sober threesomes I had were in high school as an adult they were all with party favors."

I had to reread this line, I imagined you an adult sneaking into high school getting the students high and banging them haha.

FMF Threesomes

Quote: (03-17-2017 12:04 PM)Repo Wrote:  

"The only sober threesomes I had were in high school as an adult they were all with party favors."

I had to reread this line, I imagined you an adult sneaking into high school getting the students high and banging them haha.

[Image: Pedobear.png]

FMF Threesomes

Got a be a couple forum records.

OP comes in all :

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gets his answer and instantly

And mod ninjas immediately

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

FMF Threesomes

Boy - that escalated quickly with that troll.

His question was moderat, but then he goes apeshit, because no way in hell is anyone getting laid with constant threesomes. Very amusing troll indeed. Those are the incel guys who go postal one day masturbating over shooting masuline men, but the trouble is that those men after school don't congregate anywhere specific, so this is a bummer for those desperate incels.

FMF Threesomes

Quote: (03-17-2017 03:46 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Boy - that escalated quickly with that troll.

His question was moderat, but then he goes apeshit, because no way in hell is anyone getting laid with constant threesomes. Very amusing troll indeed. Those are the incel guys who go postal one day masturbating over shooting masuline men, but the trouble is that those men after school don't congregate anywhere specific, so this is a bummer for those desperate incels.

Here's a theory..OP inadvertently leaves his browser open, one of the chicks in questions reads the post and pissed decides to blow his shit out of the water.

Quote:Quote:

He comes back and is now somewhere:

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

FMF Threesomes

He has been around for a while - long-term Omega: thread-46807...pid1002273

Supposedly black - a former thread was also about picking one of 2 chicks.

Moronic threads frankly - very likely incel. I doubt that women had much to do with it unless the entire troll was a woman anyway.

FMF Threesomes

Quote: (03-17-2017 05:31 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

He has been around for a while - long-term Omega: thread-46807...pid1002273

Supposedly black - a former thread was also about picking one of 2 chicks.

Moronic threads frankly - very likely incel. I doubt that women had much to do with it unless the entire troll was a woman anyway.

I guess the Portuguese girl of that thread fucked his head for good [Image: lol.gif]

FMF Threesomes

This thread Rox.