rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Detroit Father Executed While Dropping Son Off At School

A father was killed this week as he dropped his son off at school:

Quote:Quote:

DETROIT (Detroit Free Press) — Police are investigating the death of a father Wednesday who was executed in front of his son's school.

The shooting happened at about 7:50 a.m. ET outside Mark Twain Elementary in southwest Detroit, just after the child was dropped off at school, police said.

The male suspect, in his 20s, is black, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and about 180 pounds, and police have reason to believe that the men were acquainted, Detroit Police Chief Craig said. The killer remained at large Wednesday night.

"It’s very disturbing," Craig said at a news conference outside the school. "We are going to do everything we can. We’re confident that we’re going to bring some closure to this."

The boy did not witness the shooting, which happened after the child left the vehicle and went into the building. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was shot in the head.

A suspect was sitting in the rear passenger seat of the car that the victim and his child were in, investigators said. The suspect got out of the vehicle — a black Nissan — and fled after the shooting.

Craig did not elaborate on a potential motive but said police have a couple of witnesses. He said the child has a brother in the military.

One school parent, Latrice Lee, 22, said her 4-year-old son is in the same class as the victim's child. She did not witness the shooting.

"I just can't believe that someone would do this at a school, where there's plenty of kids," said Lee, who arrived at the school about the same time as the ambulance. "(He) may have shot the bullet and it may have gone somewhere else."

In 2016, Detroit logged 302 homicides, up seven from the previous year but lower by more than half the 714 killings that were committed in 1974. That's a rate of almost 45 deaths per 100,000 people, topping all the 2016 homicide rates of cities with a population within 25,000 of Detroit.

Lee decided to pull her son out of class for Wednesday after learning what happened.

"I just wanted to get him out of school and go home," she said. "I see the dad every day, dropping his son off at school in his mom’s truck."

^I don't know that video has a still of a person in cuffs, as no suspects have been arrested yet in the incident.

Anyways, it seems the killer was in the back seat of the car (which is why the story is being billed as an execution, I suppose) and killed the father after the son was inside the school. There doesn't seem to be much more being reported by police at this point. . .very sad story for that boy and his family.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Sad situation indeed..... but I'm not sure if its deserving of a thread. If we start making threads on murders in some of the most dangerous cities in America, the forum is going to be flooded with upsetting and negative threads on homicides.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The murderer is obviously scum, but the argument that this is somehow even worse then mere murder for having been done near school and that the bullet could have hit something else (from a mere distance of back passenger seat to drivers seat, possibly point blank) is a completely oversensitive and unjust moral outrage.

Quote: (01-27-2017 03:24 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Sad situation indeed..... but I'm not sure if its deserving of a thread. If we start making threads on murders in some of the most dangerous cities in America, the forum is going to be flooded with upsetting and negative threads on homicides.

You are probably right. I thought the angle of a father being killed while taking his son to school might interest many guys on here, it's probably more likely to just rile people up.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

When i see violence like this i wonder how leftist/sjw types will blame this on straight white men?

Just send the troops in already. I don't see the area being reformed passively anytime soon.
Maybe there's a reason Robocop was set in Detroit.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (01-27-2017 04:11 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Just send the troops in already. I don't see the area being reformed passively anytime soon.

I read that rapper Common and some other Chicago rapper commented on Trump sending in the Feds to Chicago, they basically said that he didn't need to do that. The local government would solve the problems.

As i read this the only thing i was thinking "Why haven't you fixed this issue already? What exactly are you waiting for? The city has been a warzone for the past few years and because some guy you don't like says he's gonna clean it up, you get on your high horse saying you don't need his help"
Chicago celebrity please sit down and go away.

Quote: (01-27-2017 05:33 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2017 04:11 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I read that rapper Common and some other Chicago rapper commented on Trump sending in the Feds to Chicago, they basically said that he didn't need to do that. The local government would solve the problems.

As i read this the only thing i was thinking "Why haven't you fixed this issue already? What exactly are you waiting for? The city has been a warzone for the past few years and because some guy you don't like says he's gonna clean it up, you get on your high horse saying you don't need his help"
Chicago celebrity please sit down and go away.

The tactics of whoever is in charge of Detroit is to let the criminals kill themselves off and they will be free of them.

There is a quite a number of problems with their tactics but they're not about to claim responsibility and change.

Don't know what this guy did, but he had a criminal riding with him. He most likely got into the life, so he had it coming.

When you get on the path of crime, believing you're the one magic stick exception who'd get out free and rich, you're in for a surprise.

Senor Escobar- a phone call
Senor Joaquin Guzman- a washed out post wall actress
Senor Amado Carrillo Fuentes- a medical procedure gone wrong
Senor David Corona- a bullet from his own gun.
Senor Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano- lived by the gun, died like a little bitch.
The Teflon Don- maggot food now.

It is never what you expect or prepared against.

Bottomline, at the end of life, crime NEVER pays. Play it clean. Play it straight.