rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

Much of the staff from TheRightStuff.biz has been doxed in recent days, including Mike Enoch, who does "The Daily Shoah" ("Shoah" translates to "holocaust"). If you've listened to The Daily Shoah, you'll notice that it constantly attack Jews and Jewish influence on Western culture. It turns out that Enoch is married to a Jewish woman who promotes transsexual issues and works for Jewish organizations. It's not clear if Mike is Jewish himself.

Background details: https://itsgoingdown.org/mike-enoch-pein...ght-stuff/

Here's the 4chan thread on it: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/107248555

Daily Stormer's official position is "wow just wow":

Quote:Quote:

Welp.

As most of you probably already know, we’ve had a minor crisis in the Alt-Right. As the kike dox squad continues their rampage, Mike Enoch of The Right Stuff was doxed.

And here’s the thing: Jew wife.

[...]

As I said, I’m not going to attack or defend Enoch, and I think that should be the official position. I will defend his work, because it is objectively good, but I understand people who are upset about this shocking revelation. What we need to do is not fight over it. We need to use this to strengthen our solidarity.

Some people are going to attack him over this and some people are going to defend him and both positions are perfectly understandable. But we can’t let this become some kind of massive trigger issue, as that is exactly what the Jews want.

http://www.dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/

A strange revelation is that the Daily Stormer shows a video of Mike Cernovich revealing that he knew of Mike Enoch's real identity last month, when the whole Baked Alaska drama was going down. Enoch was also at odds with 8chan and Antifa.

The Daily Shoah supposedly received 100,000 listens a week, but now the existence of the show seems to be in jeopardy. The most logical explanation for Enoch's participation in an anti-Jewish podcast while married to a Jewish woman is that this was his indirect way to deal with problems in his marriage. I'm guessing he didn't like the activities his wife was doing but didn't confront her about it. The other option is that he's feeding her information on the alt right's inner workings so that she passes on information to organizations like the ADL.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/820658999930535936][/url]

This revelation will probably ding Richard Spencer the most, since TRS was staunchly allied with him.

And the hits just keep on coming........

Seems like all the Alt Right figures have some weird shit going on one way or another.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I'm not sure it can be called "weird".

Guy is beta. Beta guy marries a Jewish woman 10 years ago. Guy and woman love each other. 10 years pass, his views evolve and he becomes race realist. Guy creates a podcast advocating for white issues. While yes his wife is Jewish, he rationalizes it with "but she's basically white". Guy won't just divorce his wife for the rep points of unrelated internet strangers, but guy also has his own view, hobbies and political viewpoints that he wants to promote and discuss.

I don't see that much conflict here. Not any more conflict between guys here learning game and how to game women, but also wishing for feminism and promiscuity to die down and women to become more traditional and family-oriented.

I don't see that much conflict here. Not any more conflict between guys here learning game and how to game women, but also wishing for feminism and promiscuity to die down and women to become more traditional and family-oriented.

You see zero conflict? It would be like me marrying a land whale who is founder of a "beauty at every size" activist organization. He's specifically shaming Jews, people who deal with Jews, and "joking" about throwing them in ovens while not bringing up the fact that he's married to one. You don't see that as a problem to his integrity and the legitimacy of his movement? If I'm connected to a feminist organizer, you wouldn't feel betrayed in the slightest? I find that hard to believe.

Here's his wife:

[Image: 1484463744139.png]

She specifically does "pozzed" things that he rails against and tells other people not to do. At the very least, his hypocrisy is galling.

If his business survives this that Alt-right is cucked as hell. He would not make it here.

Not surprised.

There has always been a certain segment of Jews that are behind the promotion of anti-Semitism.

For example:

http://www.jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opini...-swastikas

In that particular case, the student was no doubt trying to contribute to the politically correct narrative and cement her identity as an oppressed victim in a racist society.

But in this case of Mike Enoch here?

Let us remember Vladimir Lenin's strategy: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Is he a hypocrite...or a deliberately disingenuous shill?

Quote: (01-15-2017 06:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You see zero conflict?

Not saying that there isn't ANY conflict, just probably not as much as people make it out to be.

What I mean is: I judge the actions and his voiced opinions. What he has done, what he has propagated and what he's pushing for. On that point I feel he has nothing to be critiqued about.

About the point though what would happen if you were married to a land wahle (as Enoch is married to a jew) it's more of a simple puzzling question of "how can this guy be married to her while releasing such material"? As in, how could Roosh be married to a land whale while releasing books how to game pretty women? That's a puzzling, paradoxical and confusing situation.... but if your material is proper and brings results, does your personal life diminish it? A bit probably, sure. Newbies who aren't familiar with it might be turned off by the paradox of the situation, and that would be a shame but c'est la vie, it would only be logical I guess. Is Mystery's material useless and wrong because he married a woman, has a kid and has withdrawn from public life? I don't think so, but I certainly can see how someone else could think that.

As for his life pushing poz, well, women gonna women, not even gonna pull out any excuses for that. The proper way for women to live is mostly to care about the household and children 100%, disregard politics and just follow the husband's lead

Quote: (01-15-2017 06:30 PM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

What I mean is: I judge the actions and his voiced opinions. What he has done, what he has propagated and what he's pushing for. On that point I feel he has nothing to be critiqued about.

And what has he done? He has created a huge honeypot for enemies of the alt right (and by default our own). He says he cares about the alt right movement, but he just weakened it more than his enemies, including even Hillary Clinton, through what amounts to subversive tactics that has destroyed any trust people will have with it for years. Any momentum the movement had is now lost.

About the point though what would happen if you were married to a land wahle (as Enoch is married to a jew) it's more of a simple puzzling question of "how can this guy be married to her while releasing such material"? As in, how could Roosh be married to a land whale while releasing books how to game pretty women? That's a puzzling, paradoxical and confusing situation.... but if your material is proper and brings results, does your personal life diminish it? A bit probably, sure. Newbies who aren't familiar with it might be turned off by the paradox of the situation, and that would be a shame but c'est la vie, it would only be logical I guess. Is Mystery's material useless and wrong because he married a woman, has a kid and has withdrawn from public life? I don't think so, but I certainly can see how someone else could think that.

Mystery's material was on meeting girls in nightclubs, not in marriages and kids. He wasn't an anti-marriage MGTOW. His failed marriage doesn't speak ill of his life's work. With your position, what if it was revealed that I am actually 37 year old black woman living on welfare with five illegitimate kids? I faked game, my memoirs, everything. But that would diminish my standing to you only by "a bit"? What I did was fraud, and it was only a coincidence that my advice was helpful, since I obviously did not walk the walk.

As for his life pushing poz, well, women gonna women, not even gonna pull out any excuses for that. The proper way for women to live is mostly to care about the household and children 100%, disregard politics and just follow the husband's lead

He specifically advocated against poz. So he's a hypocrite at best and a subversive or traitor at worst. I understand you have sympathies with the alt right, and maybe liked his show. There's no crime in that. But you don't stand on firm ground with your "this doesn't really matter" argument. It matters for everyone who trusted him and was involved in believing his positions and who saw the alt right as a movement that could solve the problems in society. How could he solve the problems of America if he can't even solve the ones in his own home?

RAMZPAUL has previously said that many of the loudest jew-hating personalities online are ADL stooges. I see no reason to doubt him.

Quote: (01-15-2017 06:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

With your position, what if it was revealed that I am actually 37 year old black woman living on welfare with five illegitimate kids?

I'd be ridiculously amazed that you provided game material that actually works, given your actual situation. Any further material would obviously be treated with 99% distrust.

He specifically advocated against poz. So he's a hypocrite at best and a subversive or traitor at worst. I understand you have sympathies with the alt right, and maybe liked his show. There's no crime in that. But you don't stand on firm ground with your "this doesn't really matter" argument. It matters for everyone who trusted him and was involved in believing with his positions and saw the alt right as a movement that could solve the problems in society.

I'm not saying that it "doesn't really matter", obviously the waves and reactions that these doxxings are causing is evidence that it matters enough. I'm just erring on the side of caution as to how much it will or should matter over the long term. I'm just not that purist by nature, in any of the interests I have. I didn't dogpile on you when TRS was raging at a "muslim" sloring his way through white countries, neither am I inclined to purge Richard Spencer for raising a toast to hail victory and so I'm also not too eager to curse out Enoch for marrying a Jew. The right is just now starting to reorganize, to structure itself, to solidify and gain a clear sense of purpose, a direction, a meaning. These little drama episodes seem like needless distractions to me. If the left manages to have some kind of solidarity in that circus tent of mental cases, the right needs too. As far as I'm concerned, his woman didn't voice or advocate for any of her opinions so the podcast itself is clean.

Quote: (01-15-2017 06:42 PM)rotekz Wrote:  

RAMZPAUL has previously said that many of the loudest jew-hating personalities online are ADL stooges. I see no reason to doubt him.

Not true, only the ones you hear about. You never hear about Andrew Anglin or David Duke, not one word, ever, despite a guy like David Duke being very productive.

I've never listened to this guy Enoch or read TRS more than briefly, never understood the appeal.

I see in the linked article they were talking about Red Ice talking about allowing jews into the alt-right. Another case, Lana Lokteff, how about that last name? Lokte-ff = Loktev? Father's name is Ruben Lokteff. Loktev is definitely (also) a jewish name. Ruben is a jewish first name. The fact they changed it to Lokteff suggest it even more strongly. She doesn't look very jewish, but that usually only shows with age.

It is strange how so many jews tend to get involved in white nationalism huh?

Edit: All this shit originates from 4chan and there is absolutely no doubt 4chan is overrun with intelligence, pozzed liberals and JIDF shills. Probably true anyway, just goes to show why 8chan has a strict nazi-meme policy. Only way to be sure not to be infiltrated.

this "doesn't matter" as much as it didn't matter when that NAACP leader in the northwest was exposed as a completely white person.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This calls for drums and cymbals!
Or maybe sad trombone is better.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

AB had said one of The Right Stuff guys got doxxed and had a picture with a mouth full of cum, was this the guy? This is a serious question.

Does anyone here think Richard Spencer is a Homosexual, and if yes is he having sex with a certain wealthy Jew to finance the NPI? This is also a serious question.

How deep do you think the Jewish, Homosexual connections to the Alt Right are, and do you think they have anything to do with Trumps extremely Pro Israel stance? This is a serious question.

Lastly, the Alt Right bent over backwards to get the 1488's to ignore that Trumps daughter was Jewish,that his son in law was Jewish(and the most influential man in the White House), and that his stance has always been pro Israel- Do you think this was by design? Dead Serious Question.

As usual for the record I love Jews- especially hot, young, tight Jewish teens that like interracial sex with tall black men from Atlanta.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

This audio sure sounds a like a slip-up where he betrays his Jewish origin.

Quote: (01-15-2017 06:08 PM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

I'm not sure it can be called "weird".

Guy is beta. Beta guy marries a Jewish woman 10 years ago. Guy and woman love each other. 10 years pass, his views evolve and he becomes race realist. Guy creates a podcast advocating for white issues. While yes his wife is Jewish, he rationalizes it with "but she's basically white". Guy won't just divorce his wife for the rep points of unrelated internet strangers, but guy also has his own view, hobbies and political viewpoints that he wants to promote and discuss.

Maybe they can even relate to each other on a meta level. They're fellow activists, even if they're activists of different stripes. It's like how soldiers of warring nations may still share a common understanding of what it's like to be a soldier.

He may also have gotten emotionally attached to her before his views changed, and now finds that reasoned arguments don't affect his feelings for her. Or maybe because he made a lifelong promise, he feels honor-bound to stay with her. At the same time, he also feels a duty to speak the truth, in order to enlighten others. It's similar to how a guy may preach online that men should marry an 18-year-old virgin, but at the same time he doesn't divorce the older, post-carousel woman he married before he swallowed the Red Pill.

I find it beautiful when two people with strong, opposing beliefs are able to make a relationship or friendship work. It's very rare, but I once saw in the workplace a controller who was a die-hard Democrat, and a vice president of human resources who was a die-hard Republican, joke around with each other about their political differences and give each other propaganda to playfully trigger each other. They didn't have to avoid politics in order to have a civil conversation.

My first wife was a Jewish, feminist SJW. At first, I thought we were going to get along, because we had in common that we were intellectuals, outcasts, and fighters for change, even if some of our beliefs and some of the changes we were fighting for were different. She would see that there was a Dramatica article about me and say it was sexy because, "I admire people who cause controversy. Controversy makes people think."

In the end, she wrote, "Looking back, this relationship was pretty much doomed from the start. You're a middle-class, heterosexual white boy who thinks he's experienced persecution, when really, you have more advantages than most Americans. You're fucking sexist, you're fucking racist, you're everything that I despise. You're the type of Libertarian who wants to do everything his way and have his rights, and he wants those rights to include trampling over others."

My thought was, "So? Shouldn't love transcend all that?" I never completely lost my fondness for her, even though all those things she disliked about me have been amplified all the more by my having gone Red Pill since then. I guess I'm just a romantic like that.

I think TRS has had a role to play in pushing the Overton window, that role is probably over now. At any rate, the fight which is important is not against people of Jewish descent, but against the harmful ideas which (for various reasons) are disproportionately pushed by some Jews.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Enoch was the name of Noah's(as in Noah's Ark) great grandfather. So it should at least cause some head scratching when we see a guy who goes on anti-semitic rants, is married to a Jewish SJW, and uses a jewish name for an alias.

Verdict: He's a Jew. Even if he isn't, he's one of the useful idiots Saul Alinsky mentioned in his screeds.

I think their purpose is to create artificial "safe spaces" with the goal of drawing their enemies out of the shadows.

Interesting to speculate on his motivations. It's very possible that his political views were shaped in part by bearing such close witness to his wife's SJW activism. An irony and a paradox. If Mike Enoch had been a white man married to a normal, wholesome white woman, he might not have become red pilled at all, and perhaps would have started a fantasy football podcast and voted for Jeb Bush in the primaries. Instead, Mike Enoch married a Jewish SJW and over the past decade had a front row seat to all sorts of political insanity, his negative reaction to which became the catalyst for a trip down the rabbit hole that culminated in the creation of TDS. In this view he is a sort of tragic figure, a man living in two worlds, torn between loyalty to his family and to his deeply held political/social views. I don't know if he has children, but that would obviously complicate things tremendously and put him in a highly unenviable position.

I think this incident highlights the difficulty inherent in maintaining anonymity while simultaneously creating a high profile activist persona. Once you reach a certain level of notoriety it becomes impossible to remain in the shadows. Ultimately anyone who reaches a certain level of influence will be forced to stand by their ideas publicly or else slink back into obscurity after being unmasked. It's a difficult situation when you're dealing with uncomfortable truths and a highly-charged political/social environment like we have today. It's very dangerous to be involved in anonymous or pseudonymous activism in this sort of environment, as Mike Enoch and co. have recently found out. That's why I have tremendous respect for guys with public personas like Roosh, Cernovich, Spencer, Anglin, Vox Day, et al. who are willing to run into enemy fire with their balls out and taking heavy fire 24/7. It's a hell of a thing to do these days.

I think the lesson we take away from the sad tale of Mike Enoch is that you must choose to remain anonymous and be content with relatively modest activist/political efforts, or else go all-in, reveal your identity publicly and be prepared to live with the consequences. The middle ground is increasingly tenuous and disappearing fast in the age of doxxing. You will choose or the choice will be made for you.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-15-2017 06:29 PM)K Galt Wrote:  

Not surprised.

There has always been a certain segment of Jews that are behind the promotion of anti-Semitism.

But in this case of Mike Enoch here?

Let us remember Vladimir Lenin's strategy: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Is he a hypocrite...or a deliberately disingenuous shill?

Probably deliberate shill, but I'm getting more jaded with each year.

Pass me another [Image: tinfoilhat.gif] because mine is overloaded

Never listened to this guy. Still, being married to a pozzed Jewish woman that espouses anti-Christian values is outrageous. Why don't he divorce her and find a real woman? This guy is either a beta cuck who doesn't have the balls to call his own wife out and set her straight, or he's controlled opposition and feeding info to the SPLC and ADL.

Remember, groups like the ADL and SPLC NEED RACISM, ANTI-SEMITISM, ETC. TO SURVIVE. They are bolstered by donations. The more scary they can make gentiles appear towards Jews, the more money scared old Jews send in to fight the "threat" of the "KKK". The KKK and others are a joke compared to the multi-million dollar (if not billion) industry "fighting racism".

Pathetic.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Well, I think it's fairly clear from what Roosh posted that he doesn't actually believe any of the shit he's selling. The question is why he's selling it: because he's a scam artist, or because he's a honey-pot?

Speaking of controlled opposition, can't think of any Alt-Right figure getting a book deal from (((Simon & Schuster))). Can you?[Image: huh.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

This is one of the many reasons why I could never be an official White Nationalist.

They disavow and attack certain people with common enemies who could do them a favor or could be a valued ally to them. People like Roosh, Cernovich, Vox Day, Forney, Milo, et al. Even people in their ranks who attempt to get the rest of them to see the wisdom of making friends outside their movement get purged for attempting to "subvert the cause."

Meanwhile, they line up to defend and explain away one of theirs who is married to a Jewish woman. A Jewish-Marxist SJW at that.

This leads to me conclude one of three things:

1. Most White Nationalist organizations are run by stupid men with sub 90 IQ's
2. They are actually being run by Jewish organizations.
3. Both 1 & 2.

As such, they do not deserve my support. These fucking idiots and larp'ers are clearly not in any shape to defend and uplift European peoples and culture in any meaningful sense.

My wife is an immigrant from South America but she's the first one to say she doesn't want any more South Americans in Australia. She's unusually smart and ethical for the people of her birth nation and recognises that bringing more of then here would be a bad idea, though obviously she's grateful that she got in when she did.

Generally I advocate against interracial marriage purely on the grounds of the inconveniences it causes, but IMO that's not a dealbreaker.

Needless to say if my wife converted to Islam and hoisted a "refugees welcome" banner my response would not be limited to making an angry blog.

This guy's position is tragic but untenable. He has compromised his followers and that movement as a whole. Assuming he was even acting in good faith to begin with.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.