rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

atlanta,ga....

atlanta,ga....

I live in atlanta, georgia as of today. So. I don't know what to make of it.

Never even been here before....

Also. My campus is a smart school full of non attractive girls [Image: smile.gif].

Weekend warrior trips? I think so.

If this is representative of atlantean talent.....fuck.

I will be making data sheets and be using this thread as a journal to trac progress here as well.

atlanta,ga....

Athens is a good start. I always did better outside the beltline than downtown ATL. Less bitch shields. A lot of people live in places like Winder, Hoshton, ect. Poke around and find the small bars in those of similar towns.

atlanta,ga....

I know a good bit about ATL. I think there is some decent potential. The age group seems to be more shifted to later 20s. What is your style/taste?

atlanta,ga....

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:42 PM)amistod Wrote:  

I know a good bit about ATL. I think there is some decent potential. The age group seems to be more shifted to later 20s. What is your style/taste?

I went to college in Atlanta, and you will have a MUCH better time in Atlanta if you're 21 + (or at least your id says you are[Image: smile.gif] ).

I know things have changed a LOT since the time I graduated (fall 2k5), but on a recent trip I was introduced to the single greatest bar of all time - East Andrews. the interior of the place looks like a mall of bars, but don't let that shit throw you off. Here's what I saw (I think this was a Friday or Saturday btw):
- Barely a line to get in (30 seconds)
- Music was not loud enough to overpower a conversation
- Drinks were reasonably priced
- Girls were HOT

This blew my mind because to get to a nightspot with so many consistently hot girls in NYC you have to put up with a LOT of bullshit - lines, cover charges, loud ass music, etc. I swear, this bar was like a glitch in the Matrix.

And the kicker - a bunch of the other bars in that complex were sausage fests that night! There you have and entire space of bars where you can move around freely, and so many men chose to remain in the sausage fests! Total fucking Matrix glitch dude. So check it out.

atlanta,ga....

Perfect timing on this post Black Quixote, I plan on relocating to the Atlanta area for grad school; specifically Marietta, right outside of Atlanta, and I'm interested to see how the venues and the pick-up scene plays out over there. At this point I think relocating anywhere outside of DC would be a breath of fresh air.