rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proud Father reveals he is pregnant.

I'll never understand this gender bending BS. Doesn't want to be a woman, becomes a man, actively seeks sperm donor so he can do what is a woman's greatest achievement, then will re-commence the transition process to become a man.

Oh yeah, also wants the NHS to realise "I had no other choice" and if I interpret that correctly, he expects English taxpayers to fund this?

The photo is repulsive, sorry about that.

Quote:Quote:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenti...eeffb8ecf5

British man, 20, first to give birth to a baby thanks to sperm donor he found on Facebook

PROUD father-to-be Hayden Cross is the first British man to reveal: “I’m pregnant.”

The former supermarket worker, born as a girl 20 years ago , told The Sun he had already begun his transition when he decided to put it on hold to have a baby with donor sperm.

Hayden, who lives in Gloucester and is four months pregnant, said: “People think you can’t be a man and have a baby, but it isn’t that simple.”

Dad-to-be Hayden found a sperm donor on Facebook after putting his gender change on hold.

Now 16 weeks pregnant, he plans to have the baby before returning straight away to complete the transition process, which will remove his breasts and ovaries.
Hayden told The Sun on Sunday: “I am worried about how I will look and what people will think and say about me.

“There are a lot of small-minded people out there.

“I think people will judge me because I came out as trans and now I am pregnant.
“But I’m glad I’m doing it as I hope in inspires other people to be happy in themselves.

“And I hope it gets the NHS to realise I was left with no other choice but this.”

He added: “I will be all the parent that the baby needs on my own. I don’t want anything else to complicate and confuse that.

“I will stay single, especially when the child is young.
“It is a sacrifice I’ll make for the baby because I want it to have a secure life.”
This story originally appeared on The Sun.

[Image: c900189ad0407eebd0cfdba4364752a9]

Another article with some epic quotes.

“I’ll bring up the child in a trans environment so hopefully there won’t be any problem. Trans is a common thing now for our generation.”

“It makes me angry that I’ve been put through this. Carrying a baby is meant to be a happy time, but in my body it feels wrong.

Here's the other link.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/br...-facebook/

Interesting (as another sad proof of the decadency of the West), but - as you well noted yourself - there's this absolutely repulsive, abnormal picture. You should have blackened the pic out, at least the part with the "male" "pregnant" belly.

So that you make amend (for you have sinned, brother!), I'm demanding that you urgently post here 5 pics of beautiful, thin (non-trans) women showing their impeccable slender (and genuine) sexy bellies...

There must be something in the water in FL and the UK.

I'm sure a Nobel prize awaits the researcher.

She looks nothing like a man.

I'm shocked that some of you may think that he's doing it for attention.

Don't you think this 20-something former supermarket worker was slaying it with the ladies before he decided to remove his frank-and-beans?

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Quote: (01-07-2017 08:44 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

I'm shocked that some of you may think that he's doing it for attention.

Don't you think this 20-something former supermarket worker was slaying it with the ladies before he decided to remove his frank-and-beans?

Uhhh...

People who started with franks-and-beans can never carry a child, no matter how much they spend on medical mutilation. They have neither ovaries nor a womb. This confused individual was born female.

No no no no no no no no no

I got your pregnant mom eye-bleach right here

[Image: depositphotos_19320275-stock-photo-beaut...-woman.jpg]

So...a woman became pregnant.
OK, I guess.

look up #transpregnancy on twitter.

Quote: (01-07-2017 07:57 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

“It makes me angry that I’ve been put through this. Carrying a baby is meant to be a happy time, but in my body it feels wrong.

Does "he" know what causes pregnancy?
Did "he" ask if the person having sex with "him" had "protection"? Did "he" confirm the person "he" had sex with had a vasectomy?

Aw hell........

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

“I will stay single, especially when the child is young.
“It is a sacrifice I’ll make for the baby because I want it to have a secure life.”

So a woman going pregnant is a man giving birth and limiting the child to a single parent is sacrifice for the child?

This woman has such a backward map of reality in her mind that it's pointless to argue. Black is white in in her world and white is blue. I imagine living a life with such a wrong map in your head means getting hit by reality on head constantly and constantly suffering, of course blaming society then not her own wrong worldview.
She must have her right to parenthood revoked because clearly one day she will commit suicide due to all the pain from bumping into aspects of reality not marked on wrong mental map and inability to connect to real world. And even if she won't - the child will still become mentally ill being raised by a single mentally ill, hormone taking and thus even more unstable parent.

[Image: ron-swanson-computer.gif]

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

[Image: medium_1e00811ada6149693886b6747107bc28.png]
Worked out for Arnold!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (01-08-2017 05:56 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

[Image: medium_1e00811ada6149693886b6747107bc28.png]
Worked out for Arnold!

I always thought that movie (Junior, 1994) was stupid even back then, but I can understand how it was funny back then when people were more sane and innocent.

Today such a naively funny movie couldn't be made. Some transgenders would probably find something to be offended about in it and with the actual level of trans degeneracy around it would not be funny or shocking anyway.

Quote: (01-08-2017 04:14 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2017 07:57 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

Does "he" know what causes pregnancy?
Did "he" ask if the person having sex with "him" had "protection"? Did "he" confirm the person "he" had sex with had a vasectomy?

Aw hell........

The stupidest thing about that statement you quoted from the article is that s/he/it went to a sperm donor she found (on FACEBOOK of all places) and inseminated herself on purpose. So what her quote refers to is that s/he/it felt forced into having a baby now, because her NHS would not allow her to freeze her eggs so she could have her ovaries pulled out as part of the transition process and somehow still be able to have a baby after that. So she is pregnant now not because she wants to be but because she felt forced by a system which wasn't interested in encouraging and assisting her to become a parent. Maybe they thought she was unfit. Seems legit. The poor chook.

How these people get through life is beyond me. The greatest pity is that s/he/it is bringing another life into this world, who will be undeniably screwed in the head, believing gender can be changed with every new day, women can be men, men can have babies, and same-sex marriages are normal, after having somehow manifesting themselves into existence after centuries upon century of completely successful male/female unions (yes the system really does work very well. Hello, overpopulation!) The resentment she feels with this pregnancy will probably pass itself onto the baby in a subconscious way (I reckon that sort of thing happens) and it will be one more rung on the ladder this poor kid will have to climb to get anywhere near a normal and healthy starting position in life. A life plagued with self doubt, undefined purpose, multiple psychiatric conditions etc.

Everyone wants to be unique but all of these people seem to strive for "out-of-the-box-and-let-me-fuck-you-in-the-face-with-it" unique, until they become the failed embodiment of their sad and useless movement, the goal of which was meant to free them, but only ended in making them a caricature to the world, respected by few but their own.

A few years back I walked around my office taking up a collection for someone in the team who was getting married. We all used to do this for each other for special occasions. The stereotype fat lesbian basically ripped my head off in one monstrous gulp, heatedly declaring that she would never celebrate someone else's marriage because she wasn't allowed to get married, and blah blah blah blah. I walked away without responding or acknowledging her rant cause I really don't give a shit, and I don't go to work for that sort of c*nty behaviour. Wherever she is now I'm sure she's satisfied that she can finally get married somewhere in the world to another fat lesbian stereotype, but it will never help her to be a beautiful feminine woman

Sorry, had a bad day today lol.