rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lindy West quits Twitter

Lindy West quits Twitter

It's not enough to just quit Twitter, but you must use it to attack everyone you hate.

Quote:Quote:

I talk back and I am “feeding the trolls”. I say nothing and the harassment escalates. I report threats and I am a “censor”. I use mass-blocking tools to curb abuse and I am abused further for blocking “unfairly”. I have to conclude, after half a decade of troubleshooting, that it may simply be impossible to make this platform usable for anyone but trolls, robots and dictators.

[...]

I hate to disappoint anyone, but the breaking point for me wasn’t the trolls themselves (if I have learned anything from the dark side of Twitter, it is how to feel nothing when a frog calls you a cunt) – it was the global repercussions of Twitter’s refusal to stop them. The white supremacist, anti-feminist, isolationist, transphobic “alt-right” movement has been beta-testing its propaganda and intimidation machine on marginalised Twitter communities for years now – how much hate speech will bystanders ignore? When will Twitter intervene and start protecting its users? – and discovered, to its leering delight, that the limit did not exist. No one cared. Twitter abuse was a grand-scale normalisation project, disseminating libel and disinformation, muddying long-held cultural givens such as “racism is bad” and “sexual assault is bad” and “lying is bad” and “authoritarianism is bad”, and ultimately greasing the wheels for Donald Trump’s ascendance to the US presidency. Twitter executives did nothing.

On 29 December, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey tweeted: “What’s the most important thing you want to see Twitter improve or create in 2017?” One user responded: “Comprehensive plan for getting rid of the Nazis.”

TLDR: "I quit because feelings."

https://archive.is/wrpdA

[Image: qk5WuO.jpg]

Lindy West quits Twitter

If a frog calls you a cunt you shouldn't feel anything, you dumb fuck. God, fat people are weak. If you can't handle shit on the internet that you can block, or at least get up and leave the computer so you don't have to read it, how do you cope with real life?

I suppose with another tub of Ben and Jerry's.

Lindy West quits Twitter

I'd say don't let the door hit you on the way out Lindy, but your fat fucking ass got stuck in it and needed us to boot you out.

Maybe you can convince Cuckerberg's sister to leave social media as well, then you two eat yourselves to death by diabetes and desserts.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Lindy West was on Twitter?

Someone should ask Lindy if she quits Twitter, how is she going to follow Trump's tweets after Trump is President?

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 05:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'd say don't let the door hit you on the way out Lindy, but your fat fucking ass got stuck in it and needed us to boot you out.

It would have to be a barn door or the main blast door to Cheyenne Mountain

[Image: Thick_door.jpg]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Lindy West quits Twitter

Again, I've been on this forum for about eight years. Lindy West has been discussed for at least four of those.

That is plenty of time to lose the weight.

No one, not even militant feminists, can take advice about anything from someone who cares so little about themself.

Its the same reason Chris Christie will never get anywhere. They just can't prove that they aren't lazy.

Aloha!

Lindy West quits Twitter

I talk back and I am “feeding the trolls”. I say nothing and the harassment escalates. I report threats and I am a “censor”. I use mass-blocking tools to curb abuse and I am abused further for blocking “unfairly”. I have to conclude, after half a decade of troubleshooting, that it may simply be impossible to make this platform usable for anyone but trolls, robots and dictators.

Notice she never stops to consider that, maybe, the problem is her.

If the 2014-2016 period taught me anything, it's that The Marginalised seem to be that way because they're vicious, deceitful, destructive, toxic, self-obsessed empathy-free narcissists and I can see exactly they've been traditionally-marginalised in every functional society: they're fucking cunts.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Well, she will definitely not be missed, that's for damn sure.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Thar she blows, rejoice the great white whale is gone.

Lindy West quits Twitter

WNB

[Image: OgbZNC7I_400x400.jpg]

Lindy West quits Twitter

I guarantee you she will be back.

Bitches love attention good or bad, she'll miss that shit.

I give her a month or so of dieting from Twitter.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 05:58 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

WNB

[Image: OgbZNC7I_400x400.jpg]

Damn did she just give a blowjob to Papa Smurf?

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 06:02 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Yeah, wasn't that the case with that idiot Leslie Jones from the new Ghostbusters movie?

Made for a good progressive blog story about "evil right wing trolls scaring someone off of Twitter though" lol.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Lindy West has long used her platform to attack, smear, and belittle men. In the free marketplace of ideas, people attack back. Some may even call you a "cunt". I too wish discourse was more enlightened than that, but deal with it. Lindy is a professional victim who relishes in the grandstanding this affords her.

Feminists love the "abused on twitter" narrative - as if women are the only ones who are ever abused on social media and it's all because they have a vagina.

You'll often see them complain about all the rape threats they receive, even though I've seen nobody ever issue any kind of rape threat on Twitter. I've never read one. Ever. Have you?

It's all bollocks.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 05:43 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Notice she never stops to consider that, maybe, the problem is her.

If the 2014-2016 period taught me anything, it's that The Marginalised seem to be that way because they're vicious, deceitful, destructive, toxic, self-obsessed empathy-free narcissists and I can see exactly they've been traditionally-marginalised in every functional society: they're fucking cunts.
Yep, that want you to think the reason they're miserable cunts is because they've been victimized so much...

...in reality it's actually the reverse.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Seriously; that woman really needs to check herself, every other motherfucker is to blame except her 12 biscuit eating ass.

Her lack of self awareness and femininity is really scary. To think she could have children and reproduce her insecurity, victim mentality and narrow mindedness. Boggles the mind.

Good riddance to that water buffalo.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 06:02 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I concur.

List of SJW celebrities who have quit Twitter only to realize that they miss the attention whoring and so come back:

Lena Dunham
Joss Whedon
Leslie Jones
Alec Baldwin
Miley Cyrus
Ashton Kutcher
Demi Lovato (twice - came back both times [Image: lol.gif])
Adele
Jessica Valenti
Troy Baker (probably a SJW)
Steven Fry (although he's reforming into a non-SJW now)

Lindy West quits Twitter

She blocked me on Twitter via the GamerGate mass block list so I never had the chance to really follow her except through here or through Retweets.

Eh, she and her ilk continue their spiral downward into complete irrelevancy. No great loss.

Lindy West quits Twitter

I think this is beginning of the retreat for the regressive left. They haven't been challenged like this before and they are more than willing to go underground until President Trump and the alt-right fade into obscurity. Probably not a smart move, once they remove attention off themselves the rest of us will gladly take control of the discourse.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Now we just need Cuck Sis, Fat Roll, and Mike Brendan to quit as well.

Lindy West quits Twitter

I once asked her out via twitter but she didn't answer me (true story).
is there anyone versed with the liquify tool in Photoshop to see what would she look like without that layer of fat?

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 07:49 PM)catoblepa Wrote:  

is there anyone versed with the liquify tool in Photoshop to see what would she look like without that layer of fat?

This needs to go in the forum rules as a bannable offense.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Lindy West quits Twitter

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tV56KZs.gif]

[Image: tvlaugh.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 08:24 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

to be honest I did the same with Amanda Marcotte and she didn't answer me either. it must be my misogynistic shitlord attitude that turns them off.

Lindy West quits Twitter

Quote: (01-03-2017 09:07 PM)catoblepa Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2017 08:24 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

to be honest I did the same with Amanda Marcotte and she didn't answer me either. it must be my misogynistic shitlord attitude that turns them off.
Not sure if trolling or...