rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's The Quickest & Easiest Indicator To Tell A Chick is CRAZY?

1) Neon hair. I've never met a chick with neon hair that wasn't mentally unhinged in some way. By far the easiest visual indicator.

2) On social media, if she quotes Marilyn Monroe "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

what are some others?

Looking at her eyes, to see if there's a human soul inside.

Talk to her!

Quote:Science Wrote:

A recently published study in the Annals of Plastic Surgery reports that women who undergo cosmetic breast augmentation are three times as likely (compared to the same age women who did not choose this procedure) to either commit suicide or suffer death related to alcohol or substance abuse.

Your first mistake is thinking there are some women who are not crazy. As my dad once told me, "All women are crazy, it's just a matter of how crazy"

I discovered in college what still holds true today. Most women can act civil and sane for one month of dating. If she gonna throw a "nutty" it'll be right on the one month mark. Fucking higlight that shit on your calendar. It will happen 30 days to the very day you first go out.

If she's ok after 30 days, she's not necessarily sane (none of them are), but she's probably not going to key your car or beat herself up and tell the police you did it.

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:37 PM)Turnus Wrote:  

Your first mistake is thinking there are some women who are not crazy. As my dad once told me, "All women are crazy, it's just a matter of how crazy"

Bingo!

If its got tits or tires, its gunna give you trouble.

But seriously its under pressure that you will see how crazy she is.

The ability to stay calm, rational and control her emotions is the test to notice.

As previously stated,,,it's a question of "how" not "if"

Here's mathematical proof...[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

A quick cheat sheet on how to spot and avoid a crazy chick:

1. Does he have tattoos? Piercings other than in her ears? Add more crazy relative to the number.
2. Does she drink a lot? The more she is drinking, the more pain she usually is trying to hide.
3. Are her friends crazy? Sane girls don't like spending time with nutty ones. If her friends are all nuts, she's probably nuts as well.
4. Check her social media. Most women have absolutely no filter when they post crap online. If there's a non-stop litany of complaining memes about how men have hurt her, or she deserves better, run away!
5. Listen to your gut. If you think she MIGHT be crazy, then you're probably right at least 4 out of 5 times.
6. Move on and do not engage the crazy.

Oh, and the classic:

Was going to post it, but PapayaTapper beat me to it. [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (01-02-2017 09:13 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

As previously stated,,,it's a question of "how" not "if"

Here's mathematical proof...[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Greatest video ever, and completely accurate.

Quote: (01-02-2017 09:15 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

2. Does she drink a lot? The more she is drinking, the more pain she usually is trying to hide.
Whoa whoa whoa! Are you suggesting that drinkers are nuts?

Contraire mon frère! I'm the one that's sane. I drink to tolerate the rest of you.

And yeah, we drink a lot to dull the pain. The pain of having to live alongside crazies.

If it's got two tits, a hole and a heartbeat...it's crazy.

if She has aspergers she is crazy and not worth a relationship trust me

Quote: (01-02-2017 09:55 PM)TheWhiteWolf Wrote:  

if She has aspergers she is crazy and not worth a relationship trust me

I think assburgers are delish.

The most violent and crazy girls in my life all opened me and were about a 11/10 on the clingy scale and hyper obsessive.

They also sucked the D like they had been holding their breath for an 5 minutes and could only get oxygen through my snorkel. They also had violent outbursts. Would have to make a scene at least every couple weeks or so. Pushed limits and shit tested constantly.

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:36 PM)Kamikaze Wrote:  

Quote:Science Wrote:

A recently published study in the Annals of Plastic Surgery reports that women who undergo cosmetic breast augmentation are three times as likely (compared to the same age women who did not choose this procedure) to either commit suicide or suffer death related to alcohol or substance abuse.

Totally false. There's never been a history of strippers having mental problems. Ever.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (01-02-2017 09:35 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2017 09:15 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Whoa whoa whoa! Are you suggesting that drinkers are nuts?

Contraire mon frère! I'm the one that's sane. I drink to tolerate the rest of you.

And yeah, we drink a lot to dull the pain. The pain of having to live alongside crazies.

I'm no tea-totaling baptist, but regular heavy drinking by either a man or woman is often a sign of not wanting to face some challenge in a person's life. Not always, but there's a difference between having some drinks to be social and drinking hardcore because one doesn't want to cope with life.

A lot of guys forgot to post this one-If she tells you she is crazy, she is crazy.

A few more- If she does hard drugs regularly, If she says she does not play games, If she claims to have been raped more than once, if she has ever seriously dated another girl, if she is in therapy, and if she hates her father-she is crazy.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-02-2017 11:14 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I'm no tea-totaling baptist, but regular heavy drinking by either a man or woman is often a sign of not wanting to face some challenge in a person's life. Not always, but there's a difference between having some drinks to be social and drinking hardcore because one doesn't want to cope with life.
Or perhaps we just find the drinky drink to be very delicious and makes our heads feel good so that life's bullshit doesn't matter for a few hours.

I suppose I could take Prozac like some people do. That's a surely acceptable way for people to cope as deemed by society. Or I can drink a bunch of beer and have an awesome time.

If that makes me somehow mentally unstable, then I'm surely a complete kook because I drink A LOT. I love it. Other people seem much less retarded when I drink. I'm actually doing everyone else a favor by drinking because it allows me to tolerate everyone else's stupidity. You're welcome.

[Image: quote-i-have-to-think-hard-to-name-an-in...-67-77.jpg]

@BrewDog: Enjoy a good buzz, why not? Isn't that one of life's little pleasures? Getting shit-faced drunk, going into debt or dying of alcohol poisoning? Not so much. There are plenty of people who can drink and not have it affect their lives. There are also some people who should honestly never touch the stuff.

As the original topic is about how do we spot a woman that is crazy, I'll get back on topic. Of the many thousands of women that I've seen around alcohol, the ones that tend to indulge heavily tend to have much higher rates of mental illness. Are all heavy drinkers mental? No. But there is certainly an overlap.

Want my source? I was a bartender for several years. I've seen everything there is too see about how people act, or don't act when it comes to alcohol. If you stay away from women that pound liquor like a fish pounds water, you'll cut down your crazy chick quotient considerably, which is what the OP was asking for.

Quote: (01-02-2017 11:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

A lot of guys forgot to post this one-If she tells you she is crazy, she is crazy.

A few more- If she does hard drugs regularly,

+100! Cokeheads are the worst. If a girl tells you she's into cocaine, you can bet your bottom dollar she's sucked a ton of dick to get it. Stay the fuck away

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (01-02-2017 11:54 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

As the original topic is about how do we spot a woman that is crazy, I'll get back on topic. Of the many thousands of women that I've seen around alcohol, the ones that tend to indulge heavily tend to have much higher rates of mental illness. Are all heavy drinkers mental? No. But there is certainly an overlap.

I agree.

Another one is the "alternative" look. Piercings, tattoos, haircuts, hair colors, outfits, and other physical cues that scream "LOOK AT ME, I WANT ATTENTION"

Also on some real shit if you have a 5 minute conversation with any woman it's pretty easy to tell how mental they are. Crazy chicks are huge offenders of "TMI". Too much information.

Within 10 minutes of meeting a chick I've had her tell me about drug problems, about her ex-boyfriend issues, about what her therapist told her, how her mom is a drug addict, how her baby daddy left her, how her dad used to beat her. Crazy chicks usually don't hide it well.

Most guys know damn well when they're dealing with a crazy chick and usually do it cuz they got too thirsty for the pussy and somehow get roped in. I got no issues with men who want to pump n dump crazy chicks but I feel no pity for the niggas that wife em up. The red flags are typically easily apparent.

I was a bartender for several years. I've seen everything there is too see about how people act, or don't act when it comes to alcohol. If you stay away from women that pound liquor like a fish pounds water, you'll cut down your crazy chick quotient considerably, which is what the OP was asking for.
I'm not sure why universities don't hire bartenders to be their psychology professors. Surely one doesn't need a doctorate when they could just go down to Bubba's Backdoor Lounge and offer a bartender a professorship.

Quote: (01-03-2017 12:14 AM)BrewDog Wrote:  

I was a bartender for several years. I've seen everything there is too see about how people act, or don't act when it comes to alcohol. If you stay away from women that pound liquor like a fish pounds water, you'll cut down your crazy chick quotient considerably, which is what the OP was asking for.
I'm not sure why universities don't hire bartenders to be their psychology professors. Surely one doesn't need a doctorate when they could just go down to Bubba's Backdoor Lounge and offer a bartender a professorship.

Have you ever stopped and thought that people that drink in excess use their bartender as their therapist or shrink? I assure you, they don't need me to teach a college class on the matter.

Just being an active observer of human behavior around someone who is smashed drunk (especially if they make a regular habit of it) doesn't take much street smarts to figure out that people that have low-impulse control about getting shit-faced are more likely to suffer from mental illnesses, especially depression.

As the old saying goes: In vino veritas!

This isn't to say those who have alcohol problems and/or mental illness should be made fun of. I'm all in favor of them seeking help, but the OP's original question is how to avoid crazy women. I'm in favor of mentally ill women getting professional help. What I'm not in favor is people trying to play therapist in the confines of a relationship.

Brewdog is back from the dead. Hey gringo, welcome back!!!