rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormom girls

Mormom girls

Does anyone have any experience on dating Mormon girls? From what I’ve read they seem to be more chastise and virtuous than your average western female. Would they be a suitable for marriage as the likelihood of finding a virgin and a woman who will be a good mother is much higher among Mormons. I’m currently a member of the Mormon Church but I was wondering if I should invest any time in dating the girls at my church.

Mormom girls

Google search is your best friend:

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...gsc.page=1

Mormom girls

I can only speak of the experience of spending a month in SLC (Last December). I hooked up with one that I met at Costco, and I will tell you that if I was about to retire out the game I would move to SLC and find me a Mormon girl. I can't stand any religion.
Now, my advice to you my son,is,Build yourself and then watch how the pussy floweth down the river

Mormom girls

From my limited experience dealing with these girls they seem to view any sexual activity outside of marriage as sinful. Which makes them good wife and long-term relationship prospects. However I doubt the sincerity of the some of them and whether they are as chastise as they say they are.

Mormom girls

Mormonism is still big on social shaming. Wouldn't surprise me if they are as chaste as they appear, unless they are completely off the reservation and have denounced their faith, then game away as normal.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Mormom girls

They're dope. Really dope. Go to Utah. Be a nice boy. Enjoy.

Mormom girls

You do not "date" a mormon girl unless you want to eventually marry her.
If your intention is marriage and family then go for it.

But chasing these girls because they appeal to your sense of how females should be, but with no intention of having a family with them long term will eventually just ruin things for both you and her.

Mormom girls

Im ready to go to Salt Lake City.

But really, once Im there, I just visit churches, and then ask around if Mormon families can provide me with work, food and shelter?

Is that how it works? Or do I need to get my own apartment and some square job?

Id rather just buy some farmer overalls and a goofy Mormon hat and go to work on the farm. They must eat healthy foods and have fresh milk and eggs. Also Im sure theres is down time for bangin fresh virgin Mormon girls in the barn.

Im sure they have huge country houses on the farm and Id get my own modest bedroom with a small bed. The floors probably creek and the bed springs too so banging the girls in that room would be too noisey and disrespectful.

Thats what barns are for. I bet Mormon girlslike outdoor sex because we would get caught screwing in the big old rickety farm houses.

Anyways sign me up. Im ready to go.

Mormom girls

Quote: (01-01-2017 11:02 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

But really, once Im there, I just visit churches, and then ask around if Mormon families can provide me with work, food and shelter?

Id rather just buy some farmer overalls and a goofy Mormon hat and go to work on the farm. They must eat healthy foods and have fresh milk and eggs. Also Im sure theres is down time for bangin fresh virgin Mormon girls in the barn.

Im sure they have huge country houses on the farm and Id get my own modest bedroom with a small bed. The floors probably creek and the bed springs too so banging the girls in that room would be too noisey and disrespectful.

Thats what barns are for. I bet Mormon girlslike outdoor sex because we would get caught screwing in the big old rickety farm houses.

Highly recommended viewing for you is the movie Witness, starring Harrison Ford, wherein the star character infiltrates exactly such a community using methods similar to those you described... and ultimately gets the bang.

Mormom girls

Quote: (01-01-2017 06:49 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

You do not "date" a mormon girl unless you want to eventually marry her.
If your intention is marriage and family then go for it.

But chasing these girls because they appeal to your sense of how females should be, but with no intention of having a family with them long term will eventually just ruin things for both you and her.

I don't know if I agree with this. Years ago, I met a Mormon, banged her on the first date, banged her constantly for several months, then eventually cut her off completely because she was way too obsessed. She also thought I was some kind of billionaire or something who was intentionally downplaying his wealth. At the time, I was over $250,000 in debt, had literally no money, and had all kinds of other problems, all of which I took care of years ago, but a couple of years after she was out of the picture. I told her the truth and she wouldn't buy it.

Mormom girls

Quote: (01-01-2017 11:12 PM)Pollito Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2017 11:02 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

Highly recommended viewing for you is the movie Witness, starring Harrison Ford, wherein the star character infiltrates exactly such a community using methods similar to those you described... and ultimately gets the bang.

You guys are confusing Mormons with the Amish.
2 totally different religious groups.

Mormom girls

"You guys are confusing Mormons with the Amish"

No, I want barn sex with Mormon girls. Its their religious right. Sex is their religion.

Guys Mormons are taking over the world and I plan to be part of it. I just need more data.

The higher elites of Mormon churches are run by economic genius' and they are business men. The Mormon churches are probably the wealthiest religious organizations on Earth,

My only issue is Ive never lived on a farm or had barn sex.... Barn sex must be the best. But Id get bored with no big city people to connect with. You know?

SLC does not look very big. To get a job in SLC you need barn sex credentials.

Also, a big thing, I want multiple wives. Probably like ten. And a barn of my own.

Mormom girls

Is ultimate game to form an offshoot cult of Mormonism? Ultimate game has to be cult leader game. Do any other cults have superior women? Being a beta in established Mormanism might good in itself. Being alpha of a dissatisfied group would be superior.

Mormom girls

Quote: (01-03-2017 03:18 AM)Qwerty Wrote:  

Is ultimate game to form an offshoot cult of Mormonism?

Isn't that how mormonism basically started? As I understand JS just wanted to have a harem of bitches, which wasn't cool with the traditional puritan brand of christianity, so he MGTOW'd that shit and started his own sexcult / religion?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Mormom girls

There must have been a bunch of guys who copied his game and then seduced women with high quality genetics.

Mormom girls

Having spent time in Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, I can say the average Mormon girl is above the American average. Thinner and better looking.

It doesn't hurt they have this....

http://m.wikihow.com/Dress-Modestly-for-...Females%29

Mormon girls actually have skirt and dress game down.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Mormom girls

Go ahead, you don't need permission to get some experience. Ideally you should look for two things: one, she should be home schooled, two, her mother doesn't rule the roost. In that case you might have an eight cow woman on your hands (inside joke). Good luck finding a good Mormon girl, you're in for a long boring ride. Still, your chances are much better with Mormons. If you want to stay a good Mormon you might have to be celibate for a long time if you wait for good wife material. Start dating and you'll see why. Even the movie The Singles Ward seems like Mormon dating paradise in today's world. Things get worse every year.

Personally, I was raised Mormon, and I'm what you call "partly active." I'm not sure marriage is worth it these days, I'm waiting to see if the world improves, or seeing if I can handle the challenge well enough.

Mormom girls

I grew up fundamentalist Baptist. Maybe that's why this look and demeanor is appealing to me. I never fit in that church and never dated any of them.

Mormom girls

Learn to spell first