rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Help

Game Help

I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread like this yet so I'm just gonna start one (If there is one already then I'm sorry)
This thread is created with the objective of one member specifically ask for help with some doubts and the other ones have to answer,no lollygaggin.

So,I met this girl on facebook,she is 18 just like me,she lives 500 km away and she just recently passed me her whatsapp after she approached me on facebook,I have no idea if I have to wait for the 2 or 3 days rule or just go talk to her,and if I do it,how should I procede,should I try to meet her or just keep flirting ?
We have the same tastes and she is definitely a 10

Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.

Game Help

I don't use that 2-3 day rule. Sexy girls get love on social media all day, if you don't jump at opportunities you may miss. I'd say try and meet her, but who knows, 500km is fucking far bro...

Game Help

Quote: (12-25-2016 01:19 AM)bnmf Wrote:  

I don't use that 2-3 day rule. Sexy girls get love on social media all day, if you don't jump at opportunities you may miss. I'd say try and meet her, but who knows, 500km is fucking far bro...

That makes sense but it's Christmas.She'll probably think I'm not doing anything or that I don't enjoy spending time with my family,I'll try to talk to her on monday,without much expectations because you are right,it's too far

Game Help

You will need a game plan. There are literal barriers in your way - establishing persuasive communication as you haven't voice-called her yet; and the 500km distance barrier (how will you get to her or vice versa?). It's a long shot but she's a 10 to you and she made the first move.

Game Help

Girls are flaky. Hot girls are exceptionally flaky. As such, the last thing you want is to drive all that way only for her to cancel last minute or something. If it were me, I'd focus on trying to build more rapport over FB or through text/phone call(s) before investing that kind of effort in meeting up with her. If after a few conversations things are still progressing nicely, perhaps you could get her to agree to meet you halfway? Ideally, she has to invest something into the interaction as well.

Not trying to be a turd in your punch bowl here, but have you considered the possibility she could be a "catfish"?

Game Help

Is there such a shortage of pussy in your area, that you need to look 500 km away?
Forget this one, go game some chicks in the street where you live.

Game Help

Sounds fishy to me. A girl who's a 10 and lives 500km away approached you on Facebook and gave you her whatsapp. How did she find you on Facebook - do you have history, mutual friends or was this out of the blue?

At best you will need to put in a lot of effort for even just a minimal return.

At worst she starts asking for money for a plane ticket or some other bullshit, in which case you tell her where to go!

If you have a bona fide 10 hitting you up for real then you shouldn't have any trouble picking up chicks locally. Focus on this.

Game Help

It's not like I'm thinking she is the only one,neither I want to quit meeting new women,it's just that she and I both Like the same stuff,political,lifestyle...and many other subjects.
I'm not willing to be her beta,but it would be nice to have a woman who is a 10 e likes the same stuff that you do to have a connection.
Thx guys I already know what to do
Don't let this thread die,ask questions that you couldn't find answers in another posts

Game Help

Keep us posted Kharn.
I'd like to know if you end up meeting this 10.
For once, I'd like to read a "It was a real chick, a 10 in person, we had a real connection and ended up having some wild sex" story.

Game Help

I'm talking to her right now,she approached me when I was playing the 3 days rule,this girl is really digging me,But she lives in Rio and I in MS...it's a state with a border to Paraguay,I was wrong,It isn't 500 km,it's actually more than a 1000.
I just hope that she is not a tranny in case we met...she is too feminine and hot

Game Help

A girl sending the first message on Facebook is a huge IOI, you don't need to play any games with her she will fuck you no matter what.

Game Help

Quote: (12-25-2016 06:05 PM)Kharn Wrote:  

I'm talking to her right now
Did you hear her voice, or was it by texts?

Game Help

Both,really a female
Then again,i'm just 18 and so is she,probably will be too hard for us to meet,i'll keep flirting and see what happens

Game Help

Quote: (12-25-2016 06:15 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

A girl sending the first message on Facebook is a huge IOI, you don't need to play any games with her she will fuck you no matter what.

Hope you are right

Game Help

The 3 days rule was invented to keep beginners from being thirsty and overeager, its not meant to tell you to close the doors of opportinities like this.

Definitely talk to her using textbook online game you read on here, try arranging a meetup and make it seems convenient. Think of all game opportunities as practice. I wouldnt next any girl who comes onto you, at the beginning you need all the practice you can get, the lay is the cherry on the cake.

Just dont let her use you as attention whoring / emotional tampon

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie