rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bizarre real-life notions on women/game

This guy I know always adopts this weird baby talk whenever there's a woman around, in any life scenario. High-pitched voice, a lisp and a shit-eating grin. His theory is that it addresses women's maternal instincts. Of course, because what women look for in a man is a big baby. I don't know how to tell him that it literally makes him sound gay. Some girls actually thought he was.

Does it provide results? Some girls might dig that. I've noticed that Asian girls (not Asian Americans) actually don't mind some absurdly silly baby talk compared to your average western woman. I think part of it is cultural. I wouldn't knock an alternative approach if it gets results, but if it doesn't work, that might just represent a lack of social awareness and paying attention to feedback loops.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

This guy lives in the West. It's hard to evaluate results, since he's a notorious bullshitter. If you believe his stories every woman he comes in contact with is a 10 and has the hots for him. Being around him is a continuous case of "Whoah! Look at that MILF!" Me: "Who?" Him: "That one!" Me: "You're joking, right?". So let's say he has an extremely optimistic brain.

Like I say a couple of different women have told me they thought he was gay. Extremely small sample, I know, but it tends to confirm my gut impression.

He actually has a few things going on for him, but I think it would help him if he changed a few things like dropping that cringe-worthy gay bullshit, stopping dressing like an autist or allowing himself some degree of spontaneity.

You say he's a notorious bullshitter. That's a strike against his so-called method, if it stands to reason he usually doesn't produce results in other areas of his life.

Then there's his optimism. It is true that it is better to be irrationally self-confident than rationally self-defeating. That being said, self-awareness is a gift. If he's making women consistently think he's gây, he needs a change of approach.

Have you subtly brought up to him the behaviors and dress that might be limiting him? Is he too proud to listen, or do you think he is open to some coaching?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I raised the subject since I really cringe for him every time he does it, and that's when he replied with the motherly instinct angle. He's very intellectually arrogant and self-deluded. I suspect he's on the spectrum.

There's one other incident I've just remembered that confirms the gay thing. He was making fun of a girl's gay friend after he left, mocking his camp speech (I don't think mocking a girl's friends behind their back is a great idea). She was visibly offended and replied something like "You're not exactly one to talk about manliness" or something to that effect.

As a general rule, I think diminishing your own masculinity is a crass error.

I'm going with one of three theories:

1. Closeted gay
2. Straight, but doesn't have a strong internal masculine frame
3. Massively socially inept or on the spectrum

He strikes me as insecure no matter what. Secure people don't need to brag or be bullshitters, they just deliver. Any particular reason you hang out with him if he shows no signs of being honest with himself? What makes you think he's honest with you? There's on so many people you can have in a social circle. Choose wisely.

I've known him for a long time. I don't hang with him very often but we see each other every now and then. Besides some Aspie-like traits, he really is alright. I see no reason for turning my back on someone unless he does something to me.

He's definitely not gay. He's got a high-pitched voice even when he's not acting up for women but he's definitely not effeminate. It's just a thing he uses with women and he doesn't realize it can be misconstructed.

Try to drop some red pills on him. Sounds like he could use them. If he is an aspie, be super blunt.

Great evaluations and advice here by JMK

One of my friends, a guy I've known since high school, started seeing a new chick recently. Apparently, she's a single mom as a result of a one night stand with a guy she met at a friend's wedding about six years ago. Seriously, how many red flags are in that sentence?! Anyway, my friend (who is an intelligent guy in many other respects) is about as blue pill as one can get when it comes to relationships...and thinks that shit actually works.

They've only been talking for about a month, and already he's positioning himself to take on the mantle of "Captain Save-a-Ho." Apparently she wants to take things slow with him, and he's tolerating it because of her past history. Needless to say, I've been giving him shit for not sealing the deal, prompting this response:

Quote:Quote:

Friend: I tried to sneak it in but she was like a ninja and grabbed me. We're also talking about someone who has a 6 yr old from a one night stand and has pretty much cut herself off from sex ever since. I figured that was going to be a barrier to break down over time.

Me: Yeah, but I've had girls stop me so many times only to eventually give in. That's not me being creepy, they just like being coaxed. Frees them from the guilt/responsibility of owning a sexual decision.

Friend: Yeah, this isn't that. She has a fear of getting knocked up again by someone who doesn't care for her. I understand that. We talked about it this morning. I was like so we can do all this other stuff and lie here naked but no penetration?

Friend: Then shit got real. She said she needs to be certain there's something in our relationship because she can't afford to make the same mistake twice.

Me: It sounds like she's moving things awfully fast.

Friend: Eh maybe.

Me: Is a serious relationship what you want now?

Friend: (Girl's name) and I clicked so much on the first date, even more so on the second date. Here we are a month out and the comfort level is pretty high, probably higher than normal. Is that a good thing?

Me: Wait, how many times have you hung out?

Friend: I saw her Saturday, went out Sunday, went out Tuesday night, Wednesday night, and last night and that doesn't bother me. It's been a lot recently. She's at her parents until Monday then leaves again on Wednesday until Saturday.

Me: I can't believe you've hung out that many times and not banged. I could hang out with a nun half as much and still get it in.

Friend: Dude, I'm telling you the circumstances with how she ended up with a 6 yr old is a barrier. She literally didn't know the guy, didn't even know his name. Was drunk, horny and let herself go and prego

At this point, I don't even think he should bang her anymore. I think the whole situation is bad news. He starts telling me about the guy who knocked her up, how his parents pay the child support, how he only calls his daughter maybe once a month and flies her out to visit him one week in the summer and a quick weekend vacation at some other point in the year. Oh, and apparently he also wanted her to get an abortion. All the while he's telling me this, I can just picture him sitting there like a simp buying into this chick's sob story hook, line and sinker. If he thinks she hasn't had sex in six years since her pregnancy causing one night stand, he's an idiot.

Friend: I would be pretty closed up too under those circumstances. Shit like that really makes a person change their view on things, even sex.

Whenever they've fooled around, he says he's gone with a slow and sensual approach to everything, more like lovemaking. Yes, he actually used the phrase "lovemaking." I've told him all the shit all of us RVF'ers already know about how you can't be afraid to get wild with a chick because they do, in fact, love to be dominated.

Friend: You're more of a rough man. (Girl's name) says I'm more of a sensual and understanding man.

BARF!

Me: You can be a manly man, but you think being "sensual and understanding" makes you "special" when compared to other men, so you sell that aspect of yourself in order to have a "niche."

Friend: Dammit Leone, I am fucking special! Lol

Me: Yeah, a real special snowflake...Lol

As I said before, I think this thing's a disaster waiting to happen. It's moving much too quickly and my friend isn't using his brain at all. Apparently, there are plans in the works to meet her family soon. He supposedly texts me asking for "advice" but proceeds to try and refute any suggestion I make. Essentially, his hamster is running double-time on the wheel. I like the guy, but I'm not going to try and help him anymore.

TL;DR: My friend is jumping through hoops playing Captain Save-a-Ho for a girl who fucked a stranger and got pregnant six years ago. They've seen each other for a month already and still haven't fucked, but whenever they've fooled around my friend has adopted a tender, lovemaking style which, in my view, shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what women like in the bedroom. The blue pill indoctrination runs deep with this one, so I'd say that certainly qualifies as having bizarre real-life notions on women/game.

Tell your friend to shove his hand in his pants and try to find his sack. You can date single moms or you can have self-respect. You only get once choice.

Every time a man dates a single mom (other than from being a widow) he inadvertently encourages more slutty behavior from women writ large.

Just like sluts need slut shaming, men who date single moms that got banged out from a one night stand also need to have their ears chewed off.

Your friend is surely gay or very effeminate.
Don't hang out with him, he'll make your T level and social status lower.

Quote: (12-25-2016 07:07 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Tell your friend to shove his hand in his pants and try to find his sack. You can date single moms or you can have self-respect. You only get once choice.

Every time a man dates a single mom (other than from being a widow) he inadvertently encourages more slutty behavior from women writ large.

Just like sluts need slut shaming, men who date single moms that got banged out from a one night stand also need to have their ears chewed off.

I couldn't agree more. With all the childless women out there, I can't understand why some men are all too quick to sign on to run someone else's franchise. It's a thankless task. Should there ever be a disagreement between you and her kid(s), she'll side with them 99.9% of the time. The only time you'll be "dad" is when it comes time to pay the bills, the rest of the time you'll quickly be reminded "You're not my father/You're not his/her father!" Yeah, that's right, bitch...I'm not the father. You probably don't even know who the fuck the father is. Your only hope to try and balance such an equation is to give her a kid of your own, so you have one of your own troops in there to help fight the battle, but then you're on the hook for eighteen years of child support when shit goes south.

As sad as it is is to say, in the modern age you're not likely to be your future wife's first kiss or BJ, nor are you likely to be the one to take her vaginal or even anal virginity. Do yourself a favor, at least find a woman who can share ONE fucking new experience with you, the experience of bringing a child into this world together. Why should you have to share that, too?

Men who aren't the biological father of children tend to also abuse them at much higher rates than men who actually fathered their own kids. Watching another man's kids is signing up for being a cuck, which leads to resentment. Get your friend to the gym, teach him game, and help him learn to value himself first. The quality woman he can attract later will be a reflection of his inner growth.

I'm down to bang single moms. I don't know what y'all mean by "dating" single moms but I'll sure as hell break their backs out again and again if they're fine enough.

I'll never wife one up though.

Quote: (12-25-2016 05:03 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Men who aren't the biological father of children tend to also abuse them at much higher rates than men who actually fathered their own kids. Watching another man's kids is signing up for being a cuck, which leads to resentment. Get your friend to the gym, teach him game, and help him learn to value himself first. The quality woman he can attract later will be a reflection of his inner growth.

I would except for the fact he lives on the other side of the country. He used to have a lot more conservative mindset before he went off to college and became indoctrinated with all the leftist bullshit that comes with "higher education." Our friendship is mostly over text nowadays, and the occasional phone call.

I completely agree with what you're saying, though. It's pretty sad to see just how much of a pussy some guys can turn into when they lack confidence and an abundance mentality.

Quote: (12-25-2016 09:32 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2016 05:03 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I would except for the fact he lives on the other side of the country. He used to have a lot more conservative mindset before he went off to college and became indoctrinated with all the leftist bullshit that comes with "higher education." Our friendship is mostly over text nowadays, and the occasional phone call.

I completely agree with what you're saying, though. It's pretty sad to see just how much of a pussy some guys can turn into when they lack confidence and an abundance mentality.

Yes, abundance mentality is critical, not just for racking up notches, but also for filtering potential women for relationship status. If you don't have oneitis, you can be in a mentally secure place to filter out women that don't meet your criteria without getting desperate. The best thing you can do for your friend given his distance is look up some of the well-researched studies on single moms and single-parent children and ask him if he really disrespects himself enough to willingly enter into that situation? Put the onus on him to defend his behavior.