rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tariq Nasheed Non-Game Thread

Because discussion of him in the Game forum ( thread-55706.html ) stopped being about Game, because he stopped talking about Game.

Hes a fucking faggot..... who thinks everyone is Hitler and theres no much else to say

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-11-2016 06:48 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Hes a fucking faggot..... who thinks everyone is Hitler and theres no much else to say
Tariq is definitely over the top most of the time,however I did like his defense of Nate Parker.He was the only one who told the truth about black feminism during the Birth of a Nation controversy . Your feelings on Heartiste Cr33pin?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (12-11-2016 10:06 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Tariq is definitely over the top. Your feelings on Heartiste Cr33pin?

Honestly I couldn't tell you who Heartiste is... I'm fairly sure hes a game/pua guy. Other then bang I dont read any "pick-up" material. I barely barely even browse the game section on here.

So I can't give you my feelings on Heartiste... I only know of Tariq cause of his stupid tweet about the white cop shooting the murdering immigrant.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-11-2016 10:10 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2016 10:06 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Tariq is definitely over the top. Your feelings on Heartiste Cr33pin?

Honestly I couldn't tell you who Heartiste is... I'm fairly sure hes a game/pua guy. Other then bang I dont read any "pick-up" material. I barely barely even browse the game section on here.

So I can't give you my feelings on Heartiste... I only know of Tariq cause of his stupid tweet about the white cop shooting the murdering immigrant.
I understand your feelings on Tariq because his negatives FAR outweigh his positives. When does defend us brothers when the media pulls a pile on (ie. Nate Parker) he is good, but he makes the mistake of "mistreat both" instead of "mistreat no one". What I mean by that last statement is when I look at Brian Banks I don't think "now let throw the Duke LAX team in prision" I think, "the system needs reform". He seems to want payback , not equality.

It is hard to turn my back on him entirely because he calls black feminists out on their shit and he lets "educated"(I fucking hate that term) black women know their shit does in fact stink. He also was at one time more good than bad. I feel about him like Heartiste, until 2011 he was fucking solid-then he took this negative racial turn and I don't know if he is trolling, run out of game shit to say, or just writes for the people who look at his site daily.When Virgil Kent is your friend can you really believe all that bullshit? Is he like a Male Feminist saying things he does not believe at his core to be accepted publicly by his 1488 readership?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I used to listen to the Mack Lessons religiously about 2-3 years ago. His social commentary, while sparse, was good. Him and Tom Leykis were the only cats who were calling black women out on their entitlement issues.

Heard some of his 2016 material and he's on this: "The Black man invented maths, literature, gravity and everything else but Big Bad Old Whitey stole it from us!" Black pride thing now. He's about as over-the-top as Heartiste who's basically a 1488'er who thinks everything TV shows to second-hand smoke are Jewish attempt at "White genocideᵀᴹ".

Have you any of you seen "Hidden Colors"? So much misinformation in that film: Many assertions are made(like how Africans sailed to and settled in N. America and founded the city of Memphis there, prior to the 15 century, to a dozen presidents and European royals being mulatto, etc) with 0 sources provided(maybe they were in the credits, I doubt it though).

He constantly tries to explain that Whites are suppressing African/Black contributions and references this clip from Richard Pryor's 1977 sketch comedy show as an example. Only problem is, it's a fucking comedy sketch! It's not real, there's even a laugh-track for chrissakes

He wasn't always like that, neither was Roissy. It's mind-boggling to me how guys with their intelligence and social IQ truely believe that every other race is plotting to eradicate them because there skin color is different.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This is all I know of Tariq and all I need to know... this guy has super toxic views on race and a STRONG victim mentality. He also has a platform to spread these cancerous views....

This and the headlines of some of his podcast is all I need to know about this piece of shit and why I said what I said about him in the beginning of the thread.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (12-11-2016 11:30 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

This is all I know of Tariq and all I need to know... this guy has super toxic views on race and a STRONG victim mentality. He also has a platform to spread these cancerous views....

This and the headlines of some of his podcast is all I need to know about this piece of shit and why I said what I said about him in the beginning of the thread.

Here Nasheed explains his analysis after the debate. Very interesting perspective.

More Tariq.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (12-13-2016 04:35 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

More Tariq.

Quote: (12-11-2016 10:47 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

When Virgil Kent is your friend can you really believe all that bullshit?

He hasn't been doing too well over the last year either.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (12-17-2016 07:33 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2016 10:47 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

When Virgil Kent is your friend can you really believe all that bullshit?

He hasn't been doing too well over the last year either.

Do you mean Virgil? Or Heartiste?

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

As I was just getting into the Red Pill, I came across Tariq Nasheed from his Art of Macking past as he calls outs Black feminists, Simps (betas) and ghetto/ratchet behavior in the Black Community.

However, his Hidden Colors films are Afrocentric propaganda. Basically, the films say the following:
1.Everything was invented/created by Africans,
2.Africa was perfect until the European came along,
3.The White man stole everything,
4.The White man started slavery/racism/systemic white supremacy,
5.Every Black problem is because of systemic white supremacy and
6.Melanin is magic

Tariq Nasheed’s role model is Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing. She wrote The “Isis Papers*” where she says White Supremacy is due to White peoples’ fear of genetic annihilation from other races because they have melanin, especially Blacks as they have the most melanin. Her theories are crazy. His films discuss Black historical accomplishes not discussed in the USA public school system, but it’s mixed with Black supremacy ideologies and overstretch -i.e. Pushkin created the Russian language?!? [Image: huh.gif]

Tariq Nasheed views Trump as Hilter, says we now live in a US Nazi system and that Blacks need to be prepared for the race war started by Wites of course because Trump's election means "open season" on Black folks. Tariq believes every Black man killed by cops were total 100% victims and he praises Fidel Castro, while not addressing the fact that Cuba still has racism after the Revolution. His racialized rhetoric gets old, and it may part of his hustle. Although he and his followers believe they won in the Carlson Tucker debate, I didn’t see that. I saw a lot of question dodging.

As far as the Tommy Sotomayer ambush, Vlad TV may have set it up, and I see no winners in that either. Tariq calls any Black person not agreeing with him (that we live in a world of systemic White supremacy) a Coon, hence his Coon Train awards program in which he was trying to give Tommy his Coon Train award. Tariq mocks Tommy in his Crispy puppet. He also did a puppet roasted of Roland Martin for “buck-dancing with Hillary Clinton” (a TV One personality suspected of leaking DNC debate questions to his friend, Donna Brazile) and recently Alex Jones. Tariq’s Black supremacy and Black eternal victims of white supremacy narratives are unbearable, but his comedy, he’s entertaining.

Rollie The Boule Bird. Tariq Nasheed showing Roland Martin Buck Dancing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhv7GcsT9sU

Introducing, "Tin Foil Wars" with Oinky Jones The Conspiracy Pig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUkkQAQjcY

*Isis as in Auset, the Egyptian Goddess

Tariq again was in Tucker show.

Edit: changed the source

He did better in this debate but he still lost handily.

His problem is, he make stupid tweets so he's automatically on the defensive. In truth, most of what Tuvker does is find a liberal who makes a stupid statement and have them defend it. So when Tucker calls him out on it, he can't defends the merits of them and he's not going to denounce what he wrote on national TV so he has no other option than to say "that's not what I said". But you can't reasonably use that excuse because the audience can see what you wrote and know that you're lying.

Tariq was at his strongest point defending his books, but Tucker is not trying to debate him on the merits of his book. He was trying to portray him a sexist and rape advocate. And he succeeded.

The reason Tucker has him on the show is to discredit him as a crazy, racist, sexist, conspiracy theorist of white supremacy and to make him look stupid. Even better if Tariq becomes the face of the political left. Tucker has succeeded twice now. How does Tariq keep walking into the trap?

Looks like he's betrayed both black people, and men, by embracing white feminism.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/812541122559889408][/url]

You don't get there till you get there

Interesting observations

Quote: (12-17-2016 07:26 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2016 04:35 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

More Tariq.

Low-key dude is dropping some jewels at towards the end of this clip

MDP

Quote: (01-23-2017 04:19 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Interesting observations

I think it's helpful to put this video in context. I didn't watch it in its entirety but I watched enough to grasp where he was going.

Tariq and Andrew Schulz had a debate on Wednesday.

Tariq made a lot of stupid arguments, like white supremacists have invaded police departments across the country, the original Scottish people were black ([Image: lol.gif]), religions -- especially Christianity -- are ruled by white supremacists, and black people are incapable of being racist because for a group of people to be racist they need to have power (which blacks presumably don't have or can't get) and show prejudice. It was just really frustrating listening to him overall because many of his arguments are easily debunked by statistics, but whenever Schulz brought up statistics, he dismissed them on the grounds that "you can get statistics to support anything." Overall he just has zero knowledge of the history of Western civilization.

Edit: Video starts at 1:10:33

Quote: (12-20-2016 12:01 AM)ratoj9 Wrote:  

6.Melanin is magic

This one's my favorite and whenever I hear it I know I'm talking to someone with a double digit IQ.

Anybody see this interview of Tariq Nasheed with Laura Ingrahm on Fox News? Its pretty interesting.

Brief summary: Tariq claims we live in a white supremacist world; Jared thinks we don't. As you can probably imagine, neither side managed to convince one another, but I think it was because of Tariq's unwillingness to see the contradictions in own his arguments.

This was the kind of debate where two guys were talking past each other to their niche audiences watching and both sides will claim a victory.

Tariq has some good points to make and then kills himself by thinking he is dominating Taylor with his aggressive verbal style.

Taylor actually came off looking better than usual just by asking questions and letting Nasheed's answers speak for themselves.

I can't keep it straight in my head, white supremacists, suspected white supremacists, mascots, honorary white supremacists.

This is some hyperbolic conspiracy language.

Sometimes it seems like he is trying to be the black Alex Jones.

If everything on earth proves the same point no matter what it is, and any statistics that contradict that view are false, you basically have an unfalsifiable theory.

This debate reminded me of police interviews where the young, smart, quick thinking suspect believes he is running circles around the slow talking old cop.

Getting trolled by Jared Taylor is not a good look.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

That “debate” was hilarious.

Jared Taylor barely argued; he just asked Tariq basic questions in a sarcastic manner just to highlight how ridiculous he sounds.

I think he’s a troll though. Tariq was laughing when giving his answers and there’s no way someone can have cognitive dissonance that bad.

He knows there’s a market for black victim narratives and he takes advantage of that market. This is why he has tons of followers on twitter and YouTube supporters. Sadly, people believe him.