rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill Movie in Atlanta Ga Nov 30th

I just bought my ticket for the movie, The Red Pill.

http://theredpillmovie.com/

It's a documentary about a feminist who interviews Men's Rights Activists and is persuaded by the validity of their arguments and sees that they aren't misogynists like the lefty SJW's claim.

I'm not an MRA, although I'm glad there are some guys out there fighting against guys getting screwed over in divorce court and other men's interests issues.

What I like from what I've heard about this movie is that it shows when the SJW feminist narrative is exposed to facts it crumbles. In fact feminists have gone nuts over the movie, which is another great reason to like the movie.

The main reason I want to see the movie is because I want to support popular media that goes against the SJW narrative. Making a movie like this one successful will lead to more anti- SJW narrative movies being made.

The movie is being promoted via Tugg, which gets independent films into movie theaters by pre-selling tickets. 87 more tickets need to be purchased for the movie to get shown (I have no financial interests in the movie or the showing).

The movie is being shown at Atlantic Station, an outdoor mall type area in central Atlanta which happens to have excellent levels of security (real cops and multiple types of uniformed security guards).

This movie showing is a great place to use as a meet-up. Frankly, it would be great if a bunch of SJW's showed up too to protest it. Because we could film them spazzing out while we went about our business peacefully and calmly. And there's nothing the SJW's could do to shut us down.

See you guys there.

You gotta give us a review.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Live in Atlanta I'm down for a meet up

Definitely go support the movie when it comes to your city.

I like how Cassie the director (sweet feminine girl in person) would identify as a feminist in the early stages of production but eventually would develop a change of heart as soon as she began to look at both sides of the coin. The film does a great job showing this realization moment.

There are lots of great examples of how the feminist movement has had a huge one sided impact on our laws, culture.

It's also nice to see the "professional educated feminists" look like complete idiots when asked simple questions.

Mike Cernovich is one of the associate producers and was also a financial backer in the making of the film so yes go check it out.

The feminazis got this censored in Australia:

Red Pill Censored in Oz