rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New SJW show on MTV has 2 college girls sexually/physically assaulting college guys

New SJW show on MTV has 2 college girls sexually/physically assaulting college guys

Mentally ill SJW freaks have infiltrated all forms of media.

A new MTV show called "Sweet Vicious" is about 2 college girls dishing out vigilante justice to the apparently large number of campus rapists.

The 2 preview videos on youtube show the girls sexually assaulting and physically assaulting college males. This show promotes

Felony Breaking and Entering
Felony Kidnapping
Felony Sexual Assault
Felony Physical Assault

MTV is run by sick freaks, they try to portray college guys as frail wimps that can't physically overpower small college females that try to attack them.
This show is a step above all of those shitty man hating lifetime channel movies.

When is MTV going to create an equal show that features 2 college aged males going around campus sexually assaulting and physically assaulting false rape accusers?

Preview video 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-gSOk-6Js

Preview video 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktWCk8g1kY

http://www.mtv.com/news/2942161/sweet-vi...ed-to-know

So what happens when one of these guys end up spraying pepper spray or using a registered firearm to defend themselves from the home invaders?

Break and entry of private property is considered a justification for homeowners to use lethal force in several US states. Even if those laws are not written in certain US states, there is still a justification to use equal defence with intent to defend.

The only few Western countries I know where defending oneself from home invaders lead to criminal sanctions are UK and Canada.

However, in the cause of SJW, it is the vigilante women who are the "victims" for breaking into people's personal space to commit crimes justifying it as "preventing wape culture".

A few comments...
This show screams of SJW female empowered non-sense...dripping with smug irony...the show might get alo of media attention but it'll only last one season.
How bad are mtv's ratings lately? I can only imagine the conversations they had about green lighting this show for air.

Countdown till there are copy cats who attempt this is real life and get seriously injured or killed in the process or kill someone innocent...

This would've been greenlighted and written in the past 18 months or so. There'll be another year or two of this shit washing through the system from Hollywood until we reach that point when writers/directors/producers woke up one morning to find Donald Trump was President and not Hillary.

A certain woman I know is a big fan of the Tea Leoni bullshit vehicle Madam President. Oh, the tears.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

It's just mind blowing we are now at the point where people actually believe there are dozens of rapists on a single college campus, and that they are getting away with it, and that women should be inspired to proactively attack men who've hurt their feelings. This is some of the most disgusting and ridiculous propaganda I've seen.

Americans are dreamers too

^ Global Man

Campus rape hysteria is one of the items which makes it look like college campuses in some parts of the USA and Canada look like DEFCOCK 1 zones.

I attended one of the top university campuses in Toronto from late 2012-2015, and to be honest, there are people on campus who think a rapist is hiding at every corner during a locked classroom presentation.

I've heard that it's only gotten worse when these cat ladies from the Management department keep on plastering posters which give the impression that there is a violent rape occurring on Canadian campuses every day.

One of my NY homies saw the flyers via messaging, and he was saying that if that level of hysteria was found in the US college campuses, there would be a mass exodus from the colleges and universities in America because for one thing, Americans are more critical of authority and don't take oppression easily, compared to Canadian sheeple who watch CBC.

The argument is that if college campuses are warzones where rape is committed at levels far higher than the genocide of Rwanda, then why are more and more female college students enrolling on campus? Why are female staff on campuses flaunting their cleavage and other body parts from their over-casual clothing...if rape were to be argued to be an epidemic on college campuses to the extent that it surpasses the war crime statistics in Rwanda, Yugoslavia or Bosnia?

Unfortunately, many Millennials in Canada believe this college campus rape epidemic hook, line and sinker, that college campuses are DEFCOCK 1 in Canada.

I'm sure that in Cali there will be rape hysteria on campus, but only targeting the frat parties. In Canada, more specific, in the Greater Toronto Area, any male walking on campus with earplugs in his ears and blindfolds covering his eyes is considered someone looking to rape. I'm not joking.

I fled Toronto to Montreal in 2015 because Toronto was DEFCOCK 1 and I wanted to meet Roosh during his World Tour.

I have a feeling gays & transsexuals will be underrepresented on this show.

Oh, it's just some dumbass scripted TV show.

From the OP I got the feeling it was an actual reality show where women "prank" supposed "rapists" by hitting them in the balls and stuff.

It's just some lame-ass revenge fantasy bullshit for chicks. I'll just ignore it. It has no relevance or bearing on my life whatsoever.

Quote: (11-10-2016 06:49 AM)etwsake Wrote:  

From the OP I got the feeling it was an actual reality show where women "prank" supposed "rapists" by hitting them in the balls and stuff.

I also got that false impression.

What's up with so many new members not knowing how to present their material properly?

Quote: (11-10-2016 08:39 AM)Mage Wrote:  

What's up with so many new members not knowing how to present their material properly?

It's a clear of sign of people who register for this website but don't bother to read any of the rules but expect to be respected. I've already seen plenty of newbies making threads in the Game section with low post counts, little experience, and no reputation.

Then when people point out what they did wrong, they get defensive and start attacking other members. I think it's just a natural vetting process to weed out the newbies who won't make it here.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Excellent bait attempt [Image: wink.gif]

Since when do reality shows promote the following lol

Felony Kidnapping
Felony Sexual Assault
Felony Physical Assault

I agree its just scripted show. The first trailer kind of looks like it could be a reality show though.

I love these threads that are anti feminist outrage but completely misguided. Reminds me of the Harrambe thread.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-10-2016 02:03 AM)clam chowder Wrote:  

When is MTV going to create an equal show that features 2 college aged males going around campus sexually assaulting and physically assaulting false rape accusers?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Kona, I wouldn't say the outrage is misguided at all. I personally wasn't under any impression this was a reality show. That it's a scripted drama makes no difference (though obviously a reality show would be even more depraved). The disgust is that this concept and idea is even thought of, believed to have basis in reality, and able to be financed and approved- that in itself shows the mindset and beliefs of these insane people.

If there wasn't real belief in these delusions there wouldn't be a show like this, but sadly there is. It reflects and encourages the already insane circumstances on college campuses and false narratives that are and have destroyed men's lives.

Americans are dreamers too

Even though their are rarely any actual rapists on ANY college campuses, feminists and their ilk allies are driven to create them - either through the false accusations or stricter rules/laws that make it easier to make normal human sexual interactions into "rape."

Kind of shocking. Misery loves its company so much that the gender relations of those who are actually succseful must be put to the sword to make feminists feel better.

Alternate theory: This show is trolling for controversy and ratings. Feminists will promote the shit out of it and people in our sphere will blast it.

It's just some lame-ass revenge fantasy bullshit for chicks. I'll just ignore it. It has no relevance or bearing on my life whatsoever.

It doesn't concern you at all that this is the kind of bullshit that apparently resonates with today's teenagers?

When I was a teen, MTV was full of stupid, funny dating shows featuring people who were shallow as fuck. When did teens suddenly start taking themselves so seriously?

Quote: (11-10-2016 11:10 AM)clam chowder Wrote:  

Felony Kidnapping
Felony Sexual Assault
Felony Physical Assault

Bloke with 2 whole posts calls someone out on 'bait?'

Mmmhmmmm.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

[Image: 30966d1296063893t-random-picture-thread-...ronite.jpg]

Quote: (11-10-2016 11:10 AM)clam chowder Wrote:  

[Image: Still-a-retard.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Too many fail troll posts in this thread

[Image: 30.png]

Can't decide which one to pick:

[Image: utu8NKn.jpg]

This show looks like shit. But they need something to try and validate the college rape myth that no intelligent person believes. And stupid teens still think MTV bares some semblance of real life so they will be on board.

They need to set the 2nd season of this show in the middle east. I dare them to tackle rape there in a sjw mtv show or even show one of the college rapists in the first season being of clear middle eastern descent. No, it will all be evil black and white american born(no immigrants of course) college atheletes and/or frat boys.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I remember when MTV actually used to show music videos. This reeks of complete desperation on their part.

I already accepted the MTV I did know of back in the 90s is LOST FOREVER.

Fuck this Assetati shit.

I'm gonna stick up for the newb here. Yeah, when I clicked on it I thought it would be a reality show too. So what? Some folks will take any excuse to beat up on a newbie just to flex. It's frankly pathetic.

OP, don't take the bait, stick around, maybe clarify in the thread title a little more next time.

Quote: (11-10-2016 11:13 PM)Delta Wrote:  

It doesn't concern you at all that this is the kind of bullshit that apparently resonates with today's teenagers?

When I was a teen, MTV was full of stupid, funny dating shows featuring people who were shallow as fuck. When did teens suddenly start taking themselves so seriously?

Delta gets it. When I was a teenager MTV was still garbage obviously but it was shit like "NEXT" where a dude could next a chick right off the bat for being too fat or whatever. This is a whole 'nother story. Some dumb cunt is going to get it in her head that this shit is cool and try it in real life. Yes I have a problem with that.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis