rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does it mean to you to truly have 'Game'

New poster on this forum been lurking for a while. I generally think about game what it is and what it isnt. My question to you is what are the 'qualities' (not including looks) that allow certain guys to consistently get/keep hot quality girls in your opinion?

Lets Discuss

If you have game you're able to get Angela merkel moist.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

My 18 inch penis certainly helps. Also, a few less significant items, like my successful mainstream hip-hop career, 12-pack abs, being in touch with my feminine side.

Game is approaching 47 girls in one hour in central Prague and getting no pussy in the end but feeling GREAT in your leather jacket.

Americans are dreamers too

LOOOOOOOOL

As far as a serious answer OP, you are essentially asking "what is game".

You say you have lurked for a while and thought a lot about game, why don't you first tell us what you think game is.

Looks. Money. Status.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Ask the6ix from the 'I just got laid' thread! Whatever 'game' is, he must have it (unless he is actually just a handsome devil! [Image: smile.gif])

[Image: 200w.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

i think having game means having multiple personality traits in your character content (confidence,correct Mindsets, social skills, intelligence, experience etc) + having an understanding /strategy on how girls work which results in you being in a good position to get the girls you want on a consistent basis. So learning game is basically applying those personality traits to yourself

Quote: (11-04-2016 03:06 PM)Meat Head Wrote:  

Looks. Money. Status.

This message brought to you by puahate.com

^I hope I dont get the hammer for my comment above. But I believe once you have lms looks money status your game will come naturally. With lms, social proof, aloofness, preselection, logistics, abundance mentality, confidence will emerge.

Getting a good personality without a proper foundation is like putting the cart before the horse.

Or I could be wrong.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Two guys that have identical looks, height, age and cash.

They both approach a single woman who is DTF.

The Dude that the woman would prefer over the other one.

He's got "More Game" than the unselected dude.

I can beat everyone on my block at chess.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Yep i aggree with ratinthewoods on this one

Game is like social skills but with the opposite sex, (maybe interpersonal skills). Which is what confuses me about game denialists. You
wouldn't say good social skills have no effect on how others perceive you, well that is essentially what game is.

Quote: (11-04-2016 03:06 PM)Meat Head Wrote:  

Looks. Money. Status.

IMHO, that's not game, that's privilege. And before anyone chimes in to say "Yeah but anyone can get rich and acquire status and hit the gym", I would urge you to look into hard data and see how many people despite their sincerest efforts manage to make it to the upper middle class or higher strata of society - most remain where they were born.

Yes, by all means, lift, work hard, build up your personality - these things can only help and are rewarding in their own right, even outside of the quest for pussy.

To me, 'having game' means the ability to pull quality women (7.5+) consistently despite having one or more major shortcomings, such as height/race/poverty etc. Someone with good game will almost always have an unshakeable belief in his ability to get and keep a girl - no woman is 'above his league'. Confidence, an exceptional ability to read social cues, knowing just what to say and when to say it, when to escalate to more physical gestures etc etc. It's all of these things really, and probably more.

Just about any guy can get with the fuglies no one else is looking at, and likewise, if you play the numbers game, you'll have your successes with the knockouts from time to time also. But that's just dumb luck, not game. And you know what? It's a perfectly fine strategy to pursue - you do you. Life is short, and at the end of the day, you'll remember the awesome nights with the 10s, not the dozens of women that rejected you before her.

But I digress.

I see many guys on here who claim to do well in the field, but then it comes out that they're 6'2", ripped, relatively well off etc. It's great that they get action, but honestly, these aren't the guys I'd try to emulate - that's like trying to get better at basketball as a 5'0" dude by taking tips from the 6'10" NBA player, lol.

Not saying you can't learn anything at all from them, but it's better to learn from those similar to yourself who've somehow managed to beat the odds. If you can't find people like this, you'll have to set the example for others yourself...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (11-04-2016 02:35 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

If you have game you're able to get Angela merkel moist.

[Image: main-qimg-821b78edfda328722cddf8483d0656..._webp=true]

"'having game' means the ability to pull quality women (7.5+) consistently " have to aggree with you jselysianeagle game is all about quality and consistency and conceptualising what allows those two things to occur

You truly have game when you can get different guy so into your frame that he would let you fuck him

The best example honeslty is trump, I mean look at him he is the ultimate alpha
He's confident, cocky, charming, and dosent take no for an answer. A real player never backs down and his art of the deal saying can easily be translated to the art of persuasion which explains how he got to be with the women he was, his lifestyle didn't hurt either.

Game is being able to get what you want, when you want it.

Totally aggree unchained. Knowing how to get what you want and being able to get it when you choose

I don't know since I've never had it.

If only you knew how bad things really are.