rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Got Robbed By 2 Hoes In Hollywood

I went pimping last night in Hollywood and I ended up meeting two women on the sidewalk at like 1:50 AM. I tried to pull them back to my place under the guise of "after-party."

They said no but offered me to come over if I bought them food. I bought them food then we went walking to their car to go back to their place (they're roommates).

A couple minutes later, they walk into a strange man's car and left, lol.

I lost $14.

My attitude is that I donated $14 to this fat lady's unhealthy food stand.

PMAR = Positive Mental Attitude Regardless [Image: smile.gif]

So my question is: where do you draw the line? When is it wise to buy a girl food/drink and not be jobbed?

You should not spend one cent on bitches that you randomly met on the street or for that matter any other. My approach is simple. If they ask you to buy something. Ask them straight out whats in it for you.

If a poke is on the cards then ask to sample the goodies. If its not forthcoming then they can take a hike. If you get the poke, even then kick them out. Dont spend a cent.

Dont be that guy to buy them shit. The moment you buy them something they got one over you. You going to get nothing.

As your story says. The only person who got his dirty water taken out was the guy whose car they jumped into after you bought them something.

Simple : Dont be that guy. ( who buys bitches stuff).

"......break her ass and shake her ass.... " - Tupac

No offense OP but this is clickbait. You didn't get robbed you voluntarily bought them food. Girls not down but suddenly would be down if you buy them food=massive red flag. Sounds like you had a weak frame for them to even attempt this and/or they were absolute trash girls.

Quote: (10-24-2016 12:48 AM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

So my question is: When is it wise to buy a girl food/drink and not be robbed?

When she isn't a hooker and you're not a dupe.

Americans are dreamers too

^
^
^What's your notch count there, Scrooge... err Burzat.

Should have told them you'd order food once you got to their place. Ask them if they've ever seen one of those movies with a pizza delivery man in it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Edit- I see you were referring to Burzat

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (10-24-2016 02:08 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^
^

Should have told them you'd order food once you got to their place. Ask them if they've ever seen one of those movies with a pizza delivery man in it.

I seriously question any guy who advocates not spending money on girls or not buying girls drinks' notch count. I also seriously question how many places those same guys have locked down and if they even understand the concept of locking places down.

Quote: (10-24-2016 03:02 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

^
^

I seriously question any guy who advocates not spending money on girls or not buying girls drinks' notch count. I also seriously question how many places those same guys have locked down and if they even understand the concept of locking places down.

I think this is one of those areas where congruence is important. I always buy the drinks/pay for stuff, but then I dress and act like a successful guy who's got it made (whether true or not, my social background would make any contrary impression pretty incongruous). If you are going to pay for stuff, then I think it is wise to have a demeanour which suggests that you could do this three times-a-night, seven days a week, and it wouldn't even register as a loss. But the impression must be that you are happy to spend money to ensure you have a good time.

If I take a girl out, I always pay. My vibe is that I want to enjoy myself, and a conversation about splitting a bill or how much to tip would be boring for me. It's not necessarily the case - all my money goes back into my business, so I am actually incredibly skint - it would be great if a girl insisted on paying! They don't though, because life has been kind to me and I appear to have it made. I couldn't begin to pull off the struggling artist, or the tortured bad boy. I get told 'you're basically Christian Grey' a lot (until they see my dick [Image: cry.gif] ).

Nothing wrong with buying a girl food/drink but not when she blatantly suggests it and definitely not when she frames it as a condition to take her home

What non ghetto hooker girl would say that anyway

This is the type of thread where I would normally feel the need to do some damage.

But I'm going to take a break, because it looks like my fellow forum members have this softball newbie covered.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I got robbed of two minutes of my life by some hoe for making this thread

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

OP,

So you met a couple of homeless hookers on the street....
You went to your local McDonalds to buy them food.
They immediately get into a cab afterwards and leave you pimping on the street.

And you want to know when the best time to buy a woman a dollar hamburger at McDonalds?

Thats easy. Try something more high class like a Burger King or a Carls Jr. Even a Wendys would be better. Just dont ever take them to a real restaurant they will never leave you alone.

I'm not down with OP

(hint it's a music joke)

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

There's no romance without finance

Quote: (10-24-2016 10:16 AM)doc holliday Wrote:  

There's no romance without finance

That's why the guy went pick his bitches up got some random dude to finance the romance for him.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (10-24-2016 01:37 AM)Burzat Wrote:  

You should not spend one cent on bitches that you randomly met on the street or for that matter any other. My approach is simple. If they ask you to buy something. Ask them straight out whats in it for you.

I'd probably never buy random girls I met on the street anything. But it's situational. If I pull a girl from Tinder or OKC, sometimes I've paid for a drink or a froyo on the first meet.

To my statistical recollection, it's never made a dime of difference as to whether it's worked out or not. If she agreed to meet you, likes your game, and is DTF throwing some eat and drink her way simply won't change her impression one bit. Conversely, if she's not feeling you fairly rapidly from the get-go, it won't matter how many hamburgers you buy her.

In general I think worrying about who pays for what on a date is worrying about what color the bike shed is going to be before the foundation is even laid. The red flag here is that OP was pressured into doing it. Not the actual act of purchase.

Do whatever you feel like, but don't do it if she's behaving like a beggar, or, well, a hoe. At the first indication a girl's looking for some kind of quid pro quo, even if it's just a McDonalds large fry, the only viable response is:

[Image: laugh7.gif]

A story about actually getting robbed by some real whores would have been a good way to start the week.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I was hoping this was a seeking arrangement post.

WIA

What kind of food did they have?

I have a good idea how to make sure this never happens again: Take these bitches to the drive thru.

Find a Long John Silvers open late. When you meet the hungry ladies, tell them you are happy to feed them. Once the food is in the car though, be like the angry dad that won't let the kids mess up the station wagon.

Don't let them open the food bags, or even give them straws until you get home. Problem solved?

There's nothing sexier than a couple sluts with Long Johns Super Samplers in their bellies.

[Image: super_sampler_platter.png]

Aloha!

Women constantly rob my organism by sucking out protein and nutrient rich semen. Bitches!

Funny story. I picked up my hoes yesterday in Holywood on my pimpmobile, and they offered me food for sex [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (10-24-2016 12:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Find a Long John Silvers open late.

Oh man, I am pretty sure my gut still hates me from the last time I ate at a Long John Silvers nearly a decade ago. Trash in trash out!

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-24-2016 04:34 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2016 12:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Find a Long John Silvers open late.

Oh man, I am pretty sure my gut still hates me from the last time I ate at a Long John Silvers nearly a decade ago. Trash in trash out!

The last time I walked into a Red Lobster, exactly two years ago, I threw up twice and couldn't get out of bed for two days and I think Red Lobster is at least a step up from Long John Silvers.

If only the title of the thread was "I got robbed by 2 hoes in Zanesville" expectations wouldn't have been NEARLY as high!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (10-24-2016 04:03 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2016 03:02 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

^
^

I think this is one of those areas where congruence is important. I always buy the drinks/pay for stuff, but then I dress and act like a successful guy who's got it made (whether true or not, my social background would make any contrary impression pretty incongruous). If you are going to pay for stuff, then I think it is wise to have a demeanour which suggests that you could do this three times-a-night, seven days a week, and it wouldn't even register as a loss. But the impression must be that you are happy to spend money to ensure you have a good time.

If I take a girl out, I always pay. My vibe is that I want to enjoy myself, and a conversation about splitting a bill or how much to tip would be boring for me. It's not necessarily the case - all my money goes back into my business, so I am actually incredibly skint - it would be great if a girl insisted on paying! They don't though, because life has been kind to me and I appear to have it made. I couldn't begin to pull off the struggling artist, or the tortured bad boy. I get told 'you're basically Christian Grey' a lot (until they see my dick [Image: cry.gif] ).

Cannot like this post enough. Girls don't want anything involving meeting/sleeping with you to be 'difficult.' Everything in her head about you should scream 'easy to be with.' You buy the drinks, you always have condoms, you pay for the cab back to your crib.

Don't be penny-wise and pound-foolish. And some of the hot girls from super-rich families don't have a dime of cash to their name or even a credit card.

Did you really think buying them food would make them instantly attracted to you and willing to fuck?...