rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What region of the world are you focused on for 2017?

I have not even left the states yet and have also not even fully decided on where exactly I am going so I thought this poll is a great way to take a peak at where things are going. This poll has maximum 10 options so I had to squeeze places together.

What places in the world are you looking at for the next year to get laid?

Im already in Germany but really trying to make a visit to Eastern Europe, Scandinavia or Russia in the next year.

I'm ready to give a new country a try.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Can I vote for both Colombia and Thailand? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (10-08-2016 03:09 PM)torid Wrote:  

Can I vote for both Colombia and Thailand? [Image: smile.gif]

Sure, but you shoulder the costs of the airfare LOL they are quite far apart! I just looked on Google Earth and realized that Thailand/SE Asia region and Colombia are precisely on the opposite ends of the earth. Quite a distance!

Enjoy!

I'd like to hit Indonesia and Eastern Europe this coming year if I can swing it.

Colombia, I hate traveling and experiencing new places.

Indonesia looks good in that it can't get played out because of the sheer population size and permanent lack of Gringos. Brazil with its also sheer size, nearly the same as Indonesia, is also good. It requires a visa.

I see the visa requirement for Brazil being an actual benefit for long stay expats. The visa requirement is bound to shave off a sizeable number of pussy seekers and have them off to other places so if you are like me and have all the time in the world on your hands, you will get a visa for Brazil and enjoy because the 10 year visa will keep you enjoying the place. I just read somewhere that most visitors are on short visits, so a lot of these people could likely avoid Brazil. Anyone know if it is straightforward to get a 5 or 10 year visa? I REALLY want one so I can can put Brazil on my map. That will make everything complete for me.

Here is my map. I expect to go about all of latin america and follow this route. Notice how the lines I drew are white going to Brazil from Bolivia and from Venezuela on top. These are conditional on that I get a multi-year visa. I will work on getting that visa while in Bolivia.

[Image: big%2Bplan.jpg]
You see I will start in Bolivia and work my way up along this red line through everything. But Brazil will allow a welcome interruption to said route if I get this visa. The cool thing is that due to the curvature of this route on the Andes and each country being next to Brazil, I can slip into Brazil every time my 6 month no entry period lapses while hardly messing up my progress as I want to do each of these countries in order as they appear on the map. The parts of Brazil I want are in and around the Amazon and I will extend to NE Brazil if time permits..
I am just skipping the south as I heard that Paraguay, Chile, Argentina are hard and I want easy!
I am clueless as to how long it will take for me to progress all the way north on this, but could take quite some time.

I'd like to read your post but that photo is so big it fucks my screen all up and I can't figure out how to move it.

Quote: (10-08-2016 10:30 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'd like to read your post but that photo is so big it fucks my screen all up and I can't figure out how to move it.

I got it down to less than the width of the posts on the rest of the page so it should be good. If you are using a phone, I dont know, but laptop it should appear god now.

Quote: (10-08-2016 10:49 PM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I got it down to less than the width of the posts on the rest of the page so it should be good. If you are using a phone, I dont know, but laptop it should appear god now.

I'm on a laptop and its still all fucked up, too big. Anyway WTF you wanna do in Bolivia, its a huge dump with 90% ugly chicks except that one santa cruz de something jungle town that papi rico went to but he said it was humid as fuck and wasn't worth it even if the girls were cute. At least the cocaine is good and cheap but I still wouldn't go there and I love cocaine.

Quote: (10-08-2016 10:57 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm on a laptop and its still all fucked up, too big. Anyway WTF you wanna do in Bolivia, its a huge dump with 90% ugly chicks except that one santa cruz de something jungle town that papi rico went to but he said it was humid as fuck and wasn't worth it even if the girls were cute. At least the cocaine is good and cheap but I still wouldn't go there and I love cocaine.

I had no idea it was going to be so ugly. But either way I will try from Santa Cruz and work my way up if I hate a place.

Yes I hate the hot too. I can see how you like Colombia. That is a paradise for anyone that wants to enjoy the girls without the heat. If I do Santa Cruz I go during their winter. It is a bit like Florida with how it cools off in mid winter, but not quite as hot in the summer. But summer is still too hot nonetheless.

One thing I think I will more use Bolivia for is not seeing the girls, but the consulate of Brazil. I have my hopes up for possibly an easy granting of visa to Brazil by doing it there. If I get it in Cochabamba, I will drop what I am doing, dart eastward, and go right to Brazil!

USA

Quote: (10-08-2016 11:09 PM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I had no idea it was going to be so ugly. But either way I will try from Santa Cruz and work my way up if I hate a place.

Yes I hate the hot too. I can see how you like Colombia. That is a paradise for anyone that wants to enjoy the girls without the heat. If I do Santa Cruz I go during their winter. It is a bit like Florida with how it cools off in mid winter, but not quite as hot in the summer. But summer is still too hot nonetheless.

One thing I think I will more use Bolivia for is not seeing the girls, but the consulate of Brazil. I have my hopes up for possibly an easy granting of visa to Brazil by doing it there. If I get it in Cochabamba, I will drop what I am doing, dart eastward, and go right to Brazil!

You are aware that you need to spend about $160 for the Bolivian visa too if you are American or Canadian, right?

Also if your trip isn't until 2017 you should have enough time to get the Brazil visa in your country. Why risk going to Bolivia and having to waste travel time on it when they may not give you the multi entry one there?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (10-09-2016 04:41 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

You are aware that you need to spend about $160 for the Bolivian visa too if you are American or Canadian, right?

Also if your trip isn't until 2017 you should have enough time to get the Brazil visa in your country. Why risk going to Bolivia and having to waste travel time on it when they may not give you the multi entry one there?

I want to go over into northern Brazil and will go overland which is why I would go into Bolivia. I will go to off the beaten path cities in northern Brazil where exotic status is very high. It is visa on arrival to Bolivia so that is not an issue. I dont know if some places will give an easier time getting a 5 year Brazil visa but I will try to get it. I will be going to other countries in south america first so there wont be an issue of wasting time going there. Bolivia is right beside 2 big cities in Brazil I am very interested in, a major reason why I will try it there.

I wonder if Iquitos is a better idea for getting the Brazil visa.

Quote: (10-09-2016 04:59 AM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I want to go over into northern Brazil and will go overland which is why I would go into Bolivia. I will go to off the beaten path cities in northern Brazil where exotic status is very high. It is visa on arrival to Bolivia so that is not an issue. I dont know if some places will give an easier time getting a 5 year Brazil visa but I will try to get it. I will be going to other countries in south america first so there wont be an issue of wasting time going there. Bolivia is right beside 2 big cities in Brazil I am very interested in, a major reason why I will try it there.

I see.

Maybe you will get lucky, I know Bolivia isnt Argentina but I got a Brazil visa in Argentina and it was only good for single entry. Getting the Brazil visa in my country wasn't difficult and was good for 5 or 10 years.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (10-09-2016 05:30 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I see.

Maybe you will get lucky, I know Bolivia isnt Argentina but I got a Brazil visa in Argentina and it was only good for single entry. Getting the Brazil visa in my country wasn't difficult and was good for 5 or 10 years.

Wait is the bold and the underlined referring to the same visa?
Is your country Argentina? Or what country was it where you got the 5/10 year?

Also was it your first Brazil visa when you got the 5/10 year?

planning on hitting:

*Melbourne
*Sydney
*BKK
*Phuket

Malta
Catania

*going with my Aussie chick

Tirsoneri, are you aware of how extremely dangerous and fucked up Venezuela is right now too?

Quote: (10-09-2016 05:40 AM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I see.

Nah, Im not Argentinian. Argentinos and other members of Mercosur don't even need passports to travel between member countries they just need their home countries carnet or national ID card. I got the 5/10 year Brazil visa in the States.

Asia for winter and spring
Africa for summer

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Poland, Norway & Russia in 2017.

Quote: (10-09-2016 01:23 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2016 05:40 AM)Tirsoneri Wrote:  

I see.

Nah, Im not Argentinian. Argentinos and other members of Mercosur don't even need passports to travel between member countries they just need their home countries carnet or national ID card. I got the 5/10 year Brazil visa in the States.

Ok but you forgot to answer the most important detail. Was this your first visa to Brazil? I think I heard that how many times you had one before may be a factor hope its wrong!

Quote: (10-09-2016 12:14 PM)natas305 Wrote:  

Tirsoneri, are you aware of how extremely dangerous and fucked up Venezuela is right now too?

Yes, it is full of crime, and it is yet to be seen if there is a way to avoid the crime. I think the lack of food though is what it starting to turn me off in particular.

I mean cmon AFRICA got tons of food for anyone that has any pocket change to buy it and Venezuela doesnt even have THAT!!!

Your right, that is just too much! I might not go till they can at least put some damn food on the shelves!!!!!

Well based on that map I posted, I might not reach that country anyways for a while since for S American countries, it is the last country in line. IF the Brazil visa works out, I may hardly ever get to Venezuela at all!

I think anything from Salvador, Bahia, on northward will be fertile ground. I must get in to try it as I have a list of cities that I must get done: Salvador, Recife, Fortaleza, Goiania, Campo Grande, Belem, Macapa, Porto Velo, Manaus. That is where I wanna go! If I get the 5 r 10 year to Brazil fuck Venezuela! Now that I just read about the crime rating for the place, I guess I am crossing it off. It is the 2nd or 1st most dangerous city on Earth Caracas. So I am not going till they fix it up. Learn to put food on the shelves then maybe I will try passing by there for a little while later!!!

Cogon, weren't you just banned from this forum?

Quote: (10-09-2016 02:19 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Asia for winter and spring
Africa for summer

Don't you mean Africa for winter?
And Asia for summer?

If you mean not SE Asia, it will be darn cold!

I will not go there for a while though because it will be too cold, I dont know the language, and in SE Asia it is too hot and humid and is far from the states.