rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Singapore VS Sweden

Singapore VS Sweden

Thoughts on one over the other. I have been to Singapore back in 2000 but my memories are hazy. I have never been to Sweden.

I just received a full scholarship from my university in Canada and they are gently nudging me in the direction of Singapore, gateway to China, strong economy, etc.

I feel that Sweden has a better name in my field (industrial design) and the university there (lund) has an excellent reputation.

Ladies will not be a deciding factor, but will play a part in the decision making process.

Cheers.

Singapore VS Sweden

Had it been any other field than design I'd tell you to go to Singapore. Now that you are in this field however, you have to take into account that Singapore is an icon for conformity and wage slaving. What do you think that does to their people's creativity and level of expression?

I'm not going to comment on the girls since I'm biased.

Singapore VS Sweden

Sweden!

The only downside is its expensive.
I haven't experienced Singapore yet though, so take my word with a bit of salt. I'm just biased because I think Swedish girls are amazingly hot and friendly.

Singapore VS Sweden

Depends heavily on how tall you are. If you are over 6'3", Sweden should be fun with the ladies. It will quickly get less fun the shorter you are unless you provide some sort of interesting racial combination (northern italian features with light eyes would be best - the usual Canadian UK/Irish-ancestry white guy look, Chinese-Asian look, or Indian Subcontinent look will not help you at all - in fact Indian would be really bad because they'll think you're Pakistani or Middle Eastern and be really racist). If you are under 6' tall, you need to seriously weigh the benefits of working in Singapore vs. the women of Sweden. You may end up giving up incredible professional opportunities that Sweden won't have (except for IT and High Finance, Scandinavian jobs are for Scandinavians only) for women who just aren't interested. Read Roosh's Denmark thread - he has world class game and had a horrible time. Sweden is, at best, only marginally better.

Singapore VS Sweden

You don't have to be 6'3 to score in Sweden. Swedish guys are pretty tall but the girls are in fact not that tall, I actually find them to be shorter than my local girls and I'm ( 1,80m) from Northern Germany.

While height can be an advantage, not many things are more embarassing than being a tall guy who doesn't have any game. Easy to come across as Goofy as a tall guy.

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:48 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Depends heavily on how tall you are. If you are over 6'3", Sweden should be fun with the ladies. It will quickly get less fun the shorter you are unless you provide some sort of interesting racial combination (northern italian features with light eyes would be best - the usual Canadian UK/Irish-ancestry white guy look, Chinese-Asian look, or Indian Subcontinent look will not help you at all - in fact Indian would be really bad because they'll think you're Pakistani or Middle Eastern and be really racist). If you are under 6' tall, you need to seriously weigh the benefits of working in Singapore vs. the women of Sweden. You may end up giving up incredible professional opportunities that Sweden won't have (except for IT and High Finance, Scandinavian jobs are for Scandinavians only) for women who just aren't interested. Read Roosh's Denmark thread - he has world class game and had a horrible time. Sweden is, at best, only marginally better.

What a bunch of nonsense, have you been to Sweden?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-08-2011 09:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

What a bunch of nonsense, have you been to Sweden?

Yes, I'm half Danish actually. Sorry, but with the Scando ladies, except for the really fat and/or ugly ones, "You must be this tall to ride" is pretty much universal. Roosh is 6'2", and by his own admission had an absolutely shitty time in Denmark. There is more difference between Northern New England and central New Jersey than there is between Denmark and Sweden. Even guys who are 6'5" have to settle for women who seem somewhat sub par given their physique in Copenhagen, Malmoe, and Stockholm.

I might also add that both countries have Fascist parties with blatantly racist agendas in their parliaments. In the case of Denmark, it is the minority member of the coalition majority and has considerable power *cough* love bridge laws *cough*.

You sound Swedish. One thing that is hard not to notice with Scandos is that they will not tolerate any criticism of their societies from other people. Janteloven is for the tall, blond, and beautiful only. Any short filthy udlander who dares question the superiority and "tolerance" *snicker* of the Scando world will quickly be struck down with the rather fasces looking hammer of Thor.

I know you enjoy seducing short suckers from other countries and then humiliating them after they blow a small fortune on overpriced everything in your homeland, but I think the guy who started this thread deserves to know what he is up against, especially if his game is not on the same level as Roosh.

Now, if his choice was between Poland and Singapore, that would be a different story [Image: smile.gif]

Singapore VS Sweden

Haha thats hilarious. You are talking out of your ass.
Swedes are not racist and you don't need to be tall and handsome to do well there. Have Solid game and you''ll do fine. I saw plenty of guys of all races with Swedish hotties in my few days there too(and some ugly dudes with hot girls too). In my opinion the height issue is overblown and strong game, exotic ethnicity, and a man of stories will clean up even if he's 5"7.
Also, Denmark seems to be much worse than Sweden, Roosh posted pics of girls from Denmark on the Denmark thread and they were pretty ugly even by Toronto standards. In contrast Sweden was full of hotties that put Toronto women to shame.
Yeah Sweden is expensive, but there are people on this forum who are wealthy and can afford it.

Singapore VS Sweden

Here's the page with the pics- http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4114-p...ht=denmark

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-08-2011 10:27 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Haha thats hilarious. You are talking out of your ass.
Swedes are not racist and you don't need to be tall and handsome to do well there. Have Solid game and you''ll do fine. I saw plenty of guys of all races with Swedish hotties in my few days there too(and some ugly dudes with hot girls too). In my opinion the height issue is overblown and strong game, exotic ethnicity, and a man of stories will clean up even if he's 5"7.
Also, Denmark seems to be much worse than Sweden, Roosh posted pics of girls from Denmark on the Denmark thread and they were pretty ugly even by Toronto standards. In contrast Sweden was full of hotties that put Toronto women to shame.
Yeah Sweden is expensive, but there are people on this forum who are wealthy and can afford it.

Well said Torontokid, you saved me a rebuttal.
No I am not Scandi, I am a 5 feet 10 1/2 black Canadian male and Sweden is paradise (girl wise) compared to Canada.
Just because one guy does bad in a certain country that does not mean it applies to everyone else.
I get a bit defensive of all these comments about Sweden, when most of the comments are from people who have not been there and are jumping on the bandwagon.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-08-2011 10:17 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Yes, I'm half Danish actually. Sorry, but with the Scando ladies, except for the really fat and/or ugly ones, "You must be this tall to ride" is pretty much universal. Roosh is 6'2", and by his own admission had an absolutely shitty time in Denmark. There is more difference between Northern New England and central New Jersey than there is between Denmark and Sweden. Even guys who are 6'5" have to settle for women who seem somewhat sub par given their physique in Copenhagen, Malmoe, and Stockholm.

I might also add that both countries have Fascist parties with blatantly racist agendas in their parliaments. In the case of Denmark, it is the minority member of the coalition majority and has considerable power *cough* love bridge laws *cough*.

You sound Swedish. One thing that is hard not to notice with Scandos is that they will not tolerate any criticism of their societies from other people. Janteloven is for the tall, blond, and beautiful only. Any short filthy udlander who dares question the superiority and "tolerance" *snicker* of the Scando world will quickly be struck down with the rather fasces looking hammer of Thor.

I know you enjoy seducing short suckers from other countries and then humiliating them after they blow a small fortune on overpriced everything in your homeland, but I think the guy who started this thread deserves to know what he is up against, especially if his game is not on the same level as Roosh.

Now, if his choice was between Poland and Singapore, that would be a different story [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: bsflag.gif]

I am with torontokid and rudebwoy. Seriously you are really blowing smoke up people's ass at this point. I don't really think you are giving the OP information that 'he deserves to know and what he is up against'.

You said you are half Danish and have been to Sweden, so maybe you didn't have a good time and had a bad experience with women there. But the rest of the stuff about Sweden being racist, and the whole height thing is just a bucket load of crap to be honest.

And no, people don't think you are Pakistani or Middle Eastern if you look Indian and be really racist towards you. Yeah they might be, if you decided to go hang around with a racist/skinhead gang. But normal people, don't. I have lived there and not once was I treated differently or badly.

And to top it off, there are large communities of Indians, Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's in Sweden and they all seem to be living there just fine.

I am not even sure where all of this "you have to be really tall to even be in the picture in Sweden" stuff is coming from. Yes, being tall is an advantage no doubt, but that is everywhere. Trust me, being 5"2 won't help anywhere in the world. "Even guys who are 6'5" have to settle for women who seem somewhat sub par given their physique in Copenhagen, Malmoe, and Stockholm." - I don't know where you got this from, personal experience or word of mouth, but either way it is totally off the mark.

No offense, but if you are going to give people information, please be unbiased about it and give an objective overview.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Singapore VS Sweden

Depends heavily on how tall you are. If you are over 6'3", Sweden should be fun with the ladies

I stopped reading right there. Why are you posting on this forum?

Singapore VS Sweden

Only a donkey would believe this post...

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-09-2011 03:02 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Only a donkey would believe this post...

Or perhaps a very gullible mule.

Singapore VS Sweden

If you are under 6' tall, you need to seriously weigh the benefits of working in Singapore vs. the women of Sweden.

Yeah but if he's over that tall he'll fucking clean up on the basketball court in Singapore. Dudes are short over there.

Aloha!

Singapore VS Sweden

It's obvious what beta-plus is doing: pulling a story out of his ass to "scare" us into not going so he can keep competition low, and pussy flow in abundance for himself.

Shitty tactic to use given that this is a forum about sharing information for everyone to get laid.

I never understood cats that do this shit.

Mixx

Singapore VS Sweden

I am sorry guys, this dude is absolutely right, I am below 6 feet and there is no way in hell that I am going to get laid in Scandinavia unless....yes, there is an unless and there is hope..., unless I get these babies:

[Image: elevator-insoles-image2.jpg]
Now, I am over 6 feet. I am a chick magnet, No, correction I am a Scandi Chick Magnet. Roosh should just shut down his blog and we should all just stop thinking about game. MiXX, sorry brother, you were too late to the party, there is no need to start that YouTube channel, the mystery has been solved and now we all know what women really want. I mean what Scandi women really want because in Poland 4'11' midget can get laid.

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-09-2011 11:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

It's obvious what beta-plus is doing: pulling a story out of his ass to "scare" us into not going so he can keep competition low, and pussy flow in abundance for himself.

Shitty tactic to use given that this is a forum about sharing information for everyone to get laid.

I never understood cats that do this shit.

Mixx

LOL. Not gonna work. Now I'm def going to Sweden!

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:10 PM)Mystik Wrote:  

I am sorry guys, this dude is absolutely right, I am below 6 feet and there is no way in hell that I am going to get laid in Scandinavia unless....yes, there is an unless and there is hope..., unless I get these babies:

[Image: elevator-insoles-image2.jpg]

Those look like an ankle fracture waiting to happen. Not to mention that they would be completely impossible to get into a pair of dress shoes.

Singapore VS Sweden

So guys.. how about we all go to Sweden at the same time and fuck as many women as we can? Is September looking good for everyone?

By the way, if you plan to kill it then I hope you're at least 7 feet tall.

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote:Quote:

One thing that is hard not to notice with Scandos is that they will not tolerate any criticism of their societies from other people.

That is accurate.

Now I'm not sure if beta_plus is trolling or really believes you need to be over 6'3.5 to get laid.

Singapore VS Sweden

Maybe Beta_plus went a bit to far with his comment, but the truth is that the Swedish society is poisoned by radical feminism.

The entitlement, bitchyness, and anti-male chauvinist attitude of Swedish women is a serious problem over there.

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:41 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So guys.. how about we all go to Sweden at the same time and fuck as many women as we can? Is September looking good for everyone?

By the way, if you plan to kill it then I hope you're at least 7 feet tall.

Manute Bol would have been living the dream in Sweden....RIP Manute.

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-09-2011 04:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

One thing that is hard not to notice with Scandos is that they will not tolerate any criticism of their societies from other people.

That is accurate.

Now I'm not sure if beta_plus is trolling or really believes you need to be over 6'3.5 to get laid.

I should have chosen my words better when it came to getting laid. The impression everyone gives if that you go to Scandinavia is that 5'6" after reading the Game and Mystery Method and you'll be pulling blonde blue eyed 9s and 10s. It simply isn't like that. You will need very good game. Will you get laid? Yeah, probably. But you probably won't be too happy who are getting either. I've never seen in my travels there guys under 6'4" pulling 9s and 10s (and I've been there over 20 times - lost count a long time ago). And most of the really tall guys I saw were with 6s and 7s. Frankly, the only judgement of Scandinavia pick up scene that I'm willing to trust on this forum is Roosh's. His is the only one that corresponds to what I've seen. Others high praise simply does not reflect reality - I deeply suspect important details are being left out.

I stand fully behind my charges of racism, however, especially when it comes to employment. I've had to hold too many hands of people with advanced degrees who married Danish spouses and were hit on both sides by not being able to be hired for anything and sky high cost of living and taxes. I've met too many people who worked for Scandinavian multinationals who thought they would be so much more progressive than evil American companies only to leave in disgust. The might enjoy you as a guest, but don't stick around if you don't have the right skin color.

The original poster will be sacrificing some pretty incredible professional opportunities in Singapore if he goes to Sweden. I hope for his sake the girls are worth it.

As for those who think I'm trying to "scare" people from Scandinavia, it couldn't be farther from the truth. They're all yours - please take them. My next European trip will be to Poland, Hungary, and Bulgaria.

Singapore VS Sweden

Quote: (08-09-2011 06:02 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

I should have chosen my words better when it came to getting laid. The impression everyone gives if that you go to Scandinavia is that 5'6" after reading the Game and Mystery Method and you'll be pulling blonde blue eyed 9s and 10s. It simply isn't like that. You will need very good game. Will you get laid? Yeah, probably. But you probably won't be too happy who are getting either. I've never seen in my travels there guys under 6'4" pulling 9s and 10s (and I've been there over 20 times - lost count a long time ago). And most of the really tall guys I saw were with 6s and 7s. Frankly, the only judgement of Scandinavia pick up scene that I'm willing to trust on this forum is Roosh's. His is the only one that corresponds to what I've seen. Others high praise simply does not reflect reality - I deeply suspect important details are being left out.

I stand fully behind my charges of racism, however, especially when it comes to employment. I've had to hold too many hands of people with advanced degrees who married Danish spouses and were hit on both sides by not being able to be hired for anything and sky high cost of living and taxes. I've met too many people who worked for Scandinavian multinationals who thought they would be so much more progressive than evil American companies only to leave in disgust. The might enjoy you as a guest, but don't stick around if you don't have the right skin color.

The original poster will be sacrificing some pretty incredible professional opportunities in Singapore if he goes to Sweden. I hope for his sake the girls are worth it.

As for those who think I'm trying to "scare" people from Scandinavia, it couldn't be farther from the truth. They're all yours - please take them. My next European trip will be to Poland, Hungary, and Bulgaria.

Uh-oh, change of strategy....sounds like reverse jinx.

Seriously, I don't think you can single out Sweden as a racist country. These issues register all over Europe (France, Netherlands, Spain, Estonia, etc.). From what I've gathered, Sweden isn't as inflamed with this stuff as other places.