rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had 3 weeks in South America

So basically folks,

I have a 5 week trip to Porto Alegre booked late November to late december. I'll be studying Portuguese mostly and hopefully smashing some Brazilian pussy.

Then a friend of mine is coming on 14th January and we'll city hop Sao Paolo, Florionapolis and Rio - more of a holiday than anything else before heading home.

So there is a 3 week gap between Porto Alegre and the 2 week Brazilian tour.

Where would you go assuming you wanted to bang as many hotties as possible? And if you were a 5'8ish muscular white male who probably hasn't totally maxed out his SMV (though he is working hard on this trust me) who has no prior South American experience.

If you're not a baller nor speak portuguese well and expect to bang as many brazillian pussy as possible,

Don't waste your time in here in florianopolis, specially in january, you'll be fighting 6'ft+ jacked ballers on the clubs and the beach clubs. If you don't mind banging the low hanging fruits and other 5's and 6's tourists then perhaps you might get lucky, but this ain't a place for quick bangs and ONS for the average guy..

It's a nice place to see nevertheless, there are some beautiful beaches, and nice places to see..

If you are only interested in quality spend all 3 weeks in Buenos Aires. If you want notches, Colombia is likely a better place (Medellin, Bogota, Cali, Cartagena).

Yeah I heard Florionapolis is shit for girls, I'm going there purely for holiday reasons, ditto Sao Paulo and Rio.

I'll be going all out gaming and learning Portuguese in Porto Alegro. I heard Manaus is promising for getting decent notches (assuming my Portuguese is decent by this point, unlikely).

In Colombia, how would you split the 3 weeks - 1 week in each city or best to stick to 1 city?

I 2nd the idea of going to Colombia, beautiful sweet girls that are fairly easy. There's plenty of threads dealing with Colombia and where to go, regardless of where you choose, it'll be good. Enjoy

I've been to quite a few places in SA and Colombia is my favorite. (Costa Rica, Panama, DR, Chile, Brazil, and Argentina)

Quote: (10-02-2016 09:08 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

So basically folks,

I have a 5 week trip to Porto Alegre booked late November to late december. I'll be studying Portuguese mostly and hopefully smashing some Brazilian pussy.

Then a friend of mine is coming on 14th January and we'll city hop Sao Paolo, Florionapolis and Rio - more of a holiday than anything else before heading home.

Where would you go assuming you wanted to bang as many hotties as possible? And if you were a 5'8ish muscular white male who probably hasn't totally maxed out his SMV (though he is working hard on this trust me) who has no prior South American experience.

Porto Alegre wouldn't be my first choice but you should do OK there. Don't know how much Portuguese you could possibly learn in only 5 weeks but good luck. When I first started I did the Pimsleur Portuguese 1 and 2, really helped more than any classes (you can easily torrent it). If you already speak Spanish you should have a good head start. If you don't speak any Spanish, then you probably will barely be able to form a basic sentence after only 5 weeks of study.

Don't expect much English knowledge, though Spanish may actually help in Porto Alegre.

Don't waste time with Floripa unless you want to sit in traffic and rain all day and masturbate while crying in frustration at home.

Hell maybe you just want to skip your 2 week Brazil tour altogether if gaming chicks is your main goal.If I were you I would do 5 weeks in Porto Alegre, and then 5 weeks in Rio De Janeiro , that would be perfect for you for maximizing your goal of banging lots of girls. Save the 2 week trip for another time, its going to disrupt your flow.

If you keep moving around a lot its going to fuckup your game, these Brazilian chicks are not as easy as you think, nor as easy as they used to be as foreigners have developed a very bad reputation the last few years in Brazil (I guess where in Asia or SA is this not true these days ...).

If this is your first trip, my advice would be get an airBNB in Rio de Janeiro, stick to Ipanema, you can find one that will give you a very nice discount if you book over 27 days you get the "monthly discount" Nightlife is suprisingly tame in Rio but zona sul is daygame paradise, and Tinder and Happn also work quite well still in Rio. If you're on a budget the "Aporador" area right between Ipanema and Copacabana offers great value. Copacabana is also ok but try to stay in the south side closer to Ipanema.

Then you can easily meet girls on the street, on the beach, take them for side trips to Ilha Grande, Buzios etc on the weekends, and hten when you get back the circle and rotation you were working on are still there.

Will also give you a time to try to make friends with local guys in both locations. Making friends with Brazilian guys is easy, and it will make the girls less suspicious of you. Plus you may get invited to private parties where you'll be the only gringo.

If you do want to do a "tour" keep in mind logistics suck, and Brazil is not tourist friendly outside of Rio; sometimes it can even be dangerous, so watch yourself (and this is coming from someone who usually thinks people way overexaggerate danger when traveling). I'm assuming your friend who is coming is Brazilian. This is not Thailand or Spain, bad shit can really happen in Brazil. If your friend is not Brazilian I would most def skip the tour, 5 weeks PA, 5 weeks Rio, you're set. Not to mention for logistics reasons Rio is a great place to terminate your trip to get a direct flight to almost anywhere.

You could do OK in Sao Paulo too but beyond girls Rio is just so much nicer and fun.

Manaus is cool and your foreigner WGF will be good there, there lots of awesome rain forest shit to do there but the city itself is boring as hell, and the girls, while attractive are of the very hippy variety, they don't dress up as much as the Rio/Sao Paulo chicks.

If you're going to go to Colombia don't bother going back to Brazil its going to be super expensive to go back (like $700+ each way). Your best alternative if you want to do Colombia instead would be 5 weeks Medellin, hit the online game like a horny grizzly bear, don't bother with any other cities. Cartagena is infested with overly aggressive touts and police that rob tourists, don't bother. Bogota is cool, my fav city in Colombia but you really need to watch your back there, i've been robbed with a knife to my face there before. Nightlife in Bogota is awesome. Lots of cultural stuff to see during the day to keep you busy.

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Quote: (10-04-2016 01:55 AM)frankiecred Wrote:  

When I first started I did the Pimsleur Portuguese 1 and 2, really helped more than any classes (you can easily torrent it).

Pimsleur always beats a class...except for individual tutoring sessions.

Quote: (10-04-2016 01:55 AM)frankiecred Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2016 09:08 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

So basically folks,

Porto Alegre wouldn't be my first choice but you should do OK there. Don't know how much Portuguese you could possibly learn in only 5 weeks but good luck. When I first started I did the Pimsleur Portuguese 1 and 2, really helped more than any classes (you can easily torrent it). If you already speak Spanish you should have a good head start. If you don't speak any Spanish, then you probably will barely be able to form a basic sentence after only 5 weeks of study.

Don't expect much English knowledge, though Spanish may actually help in Porto Alegre.

Don't waste time with Floripa unless you want to sit in traffic and rain all day and masturbate while crying in frustration at home.

Hell maybe you just want to skip your 2 week Brazil tour altogether if gaming chicks is your main goal.If I were you I would do 5 weeks in Porto Alegre, and then 5 weeks in Rio De Janeiro , that would be perfect for you for maximizing your goal of banging lots of girls. Save the 2 week trip for another time, its going to disrupt your flow.

If you keep moving around a lot its going to fuckup your game, these Brazilian chicks are not as easy as you think, nor as easy as they used to be as foreigners have developed a very bad reputation the last few years in Brazil (I guess where in Asia or SA is this not true these days ...).

If this is your first trip, my advice would be get an airBNB in Rio de Janeiro, stick to Ipanema, you can find one that will give you a very nice discount if you book over 27 days you get the "monthly discount" Nightlife is suprisingly tame in Rio but zona sul is daygame paradise, and Tinder and Happn also work quite well still in Rio. If you're on a budget the "Aporador" area right between Ipanema and Copacabana offers great value. Copacabana is also ok but try to stay in the south side closer to Ipanema.

Then you can easily meet girls on the street, on the beach, take them for side trips to Ilha Grande, Buzios etc on the weekends, and hten when you get back the circle and rotation you were working on are still there.

Will also give you a time to try to make friends with local guys in both locations. Making friends with Brazilian guys is easy, and it will make the girls less suspicious of you. Plus you may get invited to private parties where you'll be the only gringo.

If you do want to do a "tour" keep in mind logistics suck, and Brazil is not tourist friendly outside of Rio; sometimes it can even be dangerous, so watch yourself (and this is coming from someone who usually thinks people way overexaggerate danger when traveling). I'm assuming your friend who is coming is Brazilian. This is not Thailand or Spain, bad shit can really happen in Brazil. If your friend is not Brazilian I would most def skip the tour, 5 weeks PA, 5 weeks Rio, you're set. Not to mention for logistics reasons Rio is a great place to terminate your trip to get a direct flight to almost anywhere.

You could do OK in Sao Paulo too but beyond girls Rio is just so much nicer and fun.

Manaus is cool and your foreigner WGF will be good there, there lots of awesome rain forest shit to do there but the city itself is boring as hell, and the girls, while attractive are of the very hippy variety, they don't dress up as much as the Rio/Sao Paulo chicks.

If you're going to go to Colombia don't bother going back to Brazil its going to be super expensive to go back (like $700+ each way). Your best alternative if you want to do Colombia instead would be 5 weeks Medellin, hit the online game like a horny grizzly bear, don't bother with any other cities. Cartagena is infested with overly aggressive touts and police that rob tourists, don't bother. Bogota is cool, my fav city in Colombia but you really need to watch your back there, i've been robbed with a knife to my face there before. Nightlife in Bogota is awesome. Lots of cultural stuff to see during the day to keep you busy.

I never had any issues in Bogota, as long as you stick to the right neighborhoods and have some street smarts, I don't think it's particularly more dangerous than any other South American city. Cartagena is fun to visit for the sake of travel, but I do agree the police are shit there, I was arrested for no good reason just so they could get a bribe out of us (and I'm half Spanish and a native speaker traveling with my Colombian buddy), so yeah be careful in Cartagena. I think you could split time between Bogota and Medellin. Personally I like Bogota more.

I checked the prices to Colombia and damn!!!! I guess I will need to save that for another trip. I assumed like an idiot the flight prices would be reasonable but they weren't shitting me when they said air travel in South America is so dang expensive. I suppose it makes sense given how big the continent is.

Yeah the flow will be kind of messed up because the 2 week tour is booked with friends who already have committed to this trip.

But yeah maybe 3 weeks in Rio is the best idea. I only do daygame and online and if Rio is great for daygame then sounds pretty good to me!

I am half way through Pimsleur Portuguese 1. I'm hoping to complete all 3 units before I arrive in Porto Alegre. I also have Michel Thomas although it is European Portuguese style rather than Brazilian so I'm not sure how much use it will be.

I really would like to do 1 on 1 sessions (2 hours 5 days a week kind of thing) but they are totally extortionate in Porto Alegre it seems

Quote: (10-04-2016 11:50 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

I checked the prices to Colombia and damn!!!! I guess I will need to save that for another trip. I assumed like an idiot the flight prices would be reasonable but they weren't shitting me when they said air travel in South America is so dang expensive. I suppose it makes sense given how big the continent is.

Huh? It must be because you're trying to go in December which is summer/Christmas there. Flights in South America are usually dirt cheap compared to flights in America, like ~$400 USD round-trip from Rio to Bogota.

Don't learn european portuguese while learning brazilian portuguese, there are a lot of differences not only in pronounce but words are different..

It will only confuse you.

I spoke to a man from portugal once and it was far from easy to fully comunicate and understand each other..

Quote: (10-04-2016 01:31 PM)natas305 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2016 11:50 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Huh? It must be because you're trying to go in December which is summer/Christmas there. Flights in South America are usually dirt cheap compared to flights in America, like ~$400 USD round-trip from Rio to Bogota.

@natas305

International flights within central and south america are absolutely brutally expensive, I know other RVFers can back me up on this. Unless it was some kind of incredible promotion, flights from Rio to Bogota are usually around $500-$700 one way, in hoilday season can be much more. Avianca has a monopoly on the route. As a matter of fact either Avianca or Copa have monopolies on most international routes in the area which is why they're so damn expensive lol.

Perhaps you got your $400 RT at some absolutely incredible promotion because i've taken the Rio to Bogota flight and i've never gotten cheaper than $350 one way and even that was booking 60 days in advance, absolute best deal etc.

Now domestic flights WITHIN brazil, and domestic flights WITHIN colombia that is another story there are really cheap deals to be found, but international, forget about it.

*UPDATE: I looked indeed there are promotions of $500 RT, I guess the price has gone down a bit, stand corrected.

I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

The price is different because flights in South America often are more expensive for one way than they are for round trip. I've seen flights as much as $700 one way that cost $200 when you add a return flight.

So I am thinking maybe 3 weeks in Rio de Janeiro might be the best option.

@Frankiecred
Do you have a screengrab or something of the area in Rio de Janeiro I should try and rent an air b and b apartment?

Quote: (10-05-2016 04:58 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

So I am thinking maybe 3 weeks in Rio de Janeiro might be the best option.

@Frankiecred
Do you have a screengrab or something of the area in Rio de Janeiro I should try and rent an air b and b apartment?

Here ya go dude:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_10_05_at_7_53_18_PM.png]

The area I was referring to that I recommend is Arpoador

Frankiecred thank you so much, that is literally the most wonderfully annotated map I have ever laid eyes on!

I checked the prices for 3 weeks and dang!! Insanely expensive, maybe 3 times what I could afford. That Arpoador area is where I would go for without question but the costs make me cry

Quote: (10-06-2016 03:08 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Frankiecred thank you so much, that is literally the most wonderfully annotated map I have ever laid eyes on!

I checked the prices for 3 weeks and dang!! Insanely expensive, maybe 3 times what I could afford. That Arpoador area is where I would go for without question but the costs make me cry

Ha if you think prices are bad now 3 years ago the prices were double what they are now before the collapse of the real.

If the prices for private 1br are too steep, look for a private room. A lot of the shared hosing hosts in zona sul are typically young single males, as women generally don't want to share their place with strangers. You can actually message airBNB owners before booking, even though the "Contact" button is hidden at the very bottom of the listing. Most (but not all), will be ok with you bringing girls back. Just send them a message, You can build a little rapport bla bla, then eventually cut to:

"hey, I'm staying a long time so I wanted to make sure that guests are allowed on occasion, its not a big deal, thats ok right?"

They'll get the hint about "guests" and 70% chance they'll be ok with it. Some will even offer you a special discount, hell some might even want you as a wing, its happened to me before.

Also you should be able to find a crummy studio in Central Copa for maybe $700 for 3 weeks, if your goal is to bang girls you really would want your own place even if its kinda crummy, as long as you stay in Zona Sul (Copa, Leblon, Ipanema) your ok. You should negotiate with the owners using the "contact" button and tell them the days your staying and ask them "what the best deal is" they'll probably respond with a lower price than whats listed, everyone in Brazil is after that hard currency.

So find a studio that is like $1,000 for 3 weeks, they might cut you a deal.

Best part about airbnb is if you're broke man put that shit on your credit card, pay it off over time. Back in Grandpa's day we had to pay for vacation rentals in cash lol.[Image: tard.gif]

Also if Rio is just too damn pricy, do not end up in a bad shared situation and do not stay in Lapa or the favelas, i've done them all but for you its going to mess up your game. No chick is going to fuck you if you live in the favela even if its safe, do not give in to the cheap accommodation.

Instead, if you're super tight on funds, go to Itacaré, trust me on this when I was broke it was my favorite beach town in Brazil, hell it still is. Its the polar opposite of Florianopolis, a very laid back and 100% non pretentious place that has easy going Paulistas fly in from Nov - Mar a lot of them with the set goal of fuckin a gringo. You can easily get a 1br apt for 3 weeks for maybe $200-$300US, and TONS of girls from Sao Paulo go up there in the holiday season and they are horny as hell, and the town is very English speaking too, great surf. Its a good cheaper alternative, if you're really tight on funds, fly into Salvador instead of Illeus or Porto Seguro and spend all day changing buses and boats, I did it many times when I was broke, you need to earn your stripes haha. You will have to compete with cool ripped surfer bros but you should be fine if you're staying for a few weeks. Like any surf town, the competition can be a little harder than a big city, but you'll love it there, and get a taste of Bahian culture too (gotta bang one local black chick just for the story)