rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going on first solo trip to Lisbon, Portugal

Intro thread: thread-57467.html

I know what you're thinking, not a great place for a newbie to start! I'm mainly going to be a tourist but also test my abilities with foreign woman who I'll probably never see again. From reading the forum I know Portuguese women are tough to crack but having a centrally located apartment and a decent bankroll should make sealing the deal easier.

I will be arriving a week today and staying in an apartment near the castelo de sao jorge. My main question is what apps should I use to find Portugese women to arrange dates with apart from Tinder? I'm also using MeetMe to try and pipeline. I'm not looking for quality right now as I'm a beginner.

I'll update this thread when I arrive with anything I feel needs to be shared relating to women and not my touristy activities.

I was there a few years ago now ( with work ) my memory is hazy so all I can offer at this point is I remember staying in town up a hill and commuting down to the ship yard ( where I was working ) next to some train tracks etc. There was a mariner near by had a row of bars and restaurants that was constantly busy with locals / tourists . Also some clubs along the sea front towards town .
I remember going in to town one night and parking underground and emerging into streets RAMMED with street bars and clubs .. People everywhere drinking and waking around etc. Made it into a few places but the choice was limitless .. Made a mental note to return for a gaming holiday but never did .
Not really useful Intel but hope you have good
Time [Image: smile.gif]

Don't let the forum assessments scare you away. Different people find different things to be true. I (and a few other guys here) thought Scotland was incredibly easy, even though the consensus is it's tough out there.

Just go out and game and adjust as you go—don't assume they'll be tough and don't lower the amount of effort you'd put into getting bangs just because you hear it's hard there.

Also, when going solo it'll seem like a huge drain to force yourself out to approach. It's a lot easier to hit emotional slumps when this is your first time gaming in a foreign city all by yourself. Keep yourself grounded by working out when you can, reading inspirational posts from the player's lounge, and making sure not to hype up approaching too much. I took my first solo pussy trip this past summer and it's something every guy should experience.

The most beautiful woman I've ever physically met was Portuguese by the way.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (08-24-2016 02:46 PM)NewBreed Wrote:  

I know what you're thinking, not a great place for a newbie to start! I'm mainly going to be a tourist but also test my abilities with foreign woman who I'll probably never see again.

Everyone should travel. If its your first international travel experience alone its best to do exactly what you are doing. Portugal? meh....but as long as you stick with the idea of no attachments you should gain some experience.

Watching your posts with interests. Been a long time since I was in Lisbon. Did not find Lisbon too interesting but that was quite a while back.

I traveled solo for the first time in 2013 to Japan. This may of been one of the best things I've ever done! It truly makes you more worldly and you no longer have to wait for your friends to get time off, save money or be interested to travel. I'd recommend going out as much as you can and approaching as much as possible especially in the clubs...

Instagram is your best bet just text them there.

Tinder is a waste of time in Portugal and so is the alternative Badoo, not many girls use it aside from foreigners and those who do are usually under 6/10.

Just go to Urban beach which is one of the best nightclubs in Lisbon if not the best, and it's SUPER easy to pick up there. There is also a good mix of foreigners and locals there.

Mate, just read your intro. If you feel like a 6 in male scale and do not stand out from the rest of the pack, then just skip clubs. Have some drinks in bairro alto and before just hop the downtown streets in Baixa or Chiado. I am in town.

I'll be doing the same for 4-5 days the 23rd ! Anyone i could meet in Lisbon from the forum ?