rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Upper Midwest - 52 Pickup

Wikipedia - The Upper Midwest, or the North, is a region in the northern portion of the U.S. Census Bureau's Midwestern United States. It is largely a sub-region of the Midwest. Although there are no uniformly agreed-upon boundaries, the region is most commonly used to refer to the states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan. By most definitions, it extends into North and South Dakota, and northern Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa.

Minneapolis
thread-33066.html
thread-33032.html

Duluth
thread-55086.html

52 Pickup: 52 hours / weekend to "meet" girls. Time is scarce, so you need to be rigorous in research and have precise execution.

52 Pickup Origin - Two decades ago, I had a project in Stuttgart for a large company who recently split into two. I got sick of the stiff Swabian attitude, so I flew on the weekends to visit friends Zurich and Koln and explore Berlin and Prague. This was way before the Euro jaunts you see on YouTube. I had tons of fun meeting girls and going to nightclubs.

I'm downshifting a bit since I'm in the Midwest, yet I'm applying the same 52 Pickup concept to the US farmland. Darwin stipulated the most adaptable species wins in the end, not the strongest.

Crowdsource intel on the hot pockets within a 4 hour drive from the Twin Cities.

If you were planning a weekend trip, would it be worth driving to these places to meet girls? I'm not interested in food, beer, fishing, nature, sightseeing, etc... Primary goal is to meet single girls (21 - 27) who are professional, attractive, intelligent, social, unpretentious, and humble. They must have slender or average, non-thick bodies.

Gut tells me they congregate at some (wine) bar, lounge, Whole Foods, or Trader Joes.

Need honest advice whether to Go or Avoid.

Fargo / Grand Forks, ND - Yes, I read Mixx' escapades here.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Is it worth it?

Winona - Heard there's a large nursing program.

Saint Cloud

Eau Claire

Planned
9/29 Oktoberfest La Crosse
10/28 Halloween Madison

Iowa City.