rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video: NEW In-field daygame Proof of Anti-Male America

I'm not sure if this is allowed here. It should be though. Here is new video footage of me approaching girls in Los Angeles. Men are apparently not needed anymore in 2016!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pworc4Hirkc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4IVRkfZp6c

Dude you sound creepy as hell

I would take that off the net asap and find someone who can coach you.

I can't watch shit like this. It makes me cringe and feel uncomfortable.

When will your e-book and DVD series be available to the public for purchase?

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is one of those cringe trolls, right?

Sounds like you're whining and on the verge of quitting. You really need to work on your game, it's pretty direct, indirect will work a lot more during the day for most guys. You have no refinement in your approach. Judging from some of the things you say you have poor social skills. You say "I like you better" to one of the two girls that were walking together putting down the girl who said "Hi" to you? You're silly man. Stop filming unless you actually have some skill man. Deer aren't looking for hunters either and somehow many hunters successfully come out of the forest with what they were looking for.

[Image: vgj4h2.jpg]

This is no laughing matter. This guy has a history, he has autism and refuses to get help: https://kiwifar.ms/threads/dan-cilley.15135/

Dan, please see a psychiatrist.

You have Asperger's and you're seeking attention from us.

Find a new hobby.

sorry for double post

[Image: laugh3.gif] [Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote:Quote:

(he's so creepy even other PUAs think he's a creep)

other PUAs

other

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Hey Dan, if you're finding your face on telephone poles with the word "predator" above it, you're doing it wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/dancilley

This guy is literally insane. Future George Sodini?

Harassing women like this just makes life harder for normal people.

You are developing superhuman bitch shield resistance in the general population.

Guys like you are fucking it up for real men like us.

Get some help.

LA women are so nice.

A DC woman would have straight up screamed "FUCK OFF" at this dude publicly.

This is serious and apparent psychosis, it doesn't seem like autism. OP needs to get help to deal with this.

Americans are dreamers too

Think we already have a thread about this guy.

thread-53196.html

Textbook case of why basic social skills are needed before anyone can learn to game.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Jesus, this guy makes me feel like a day game master.

Quote: (08-14-2016 01:01 AM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Get some help.

Do you even realize that there is no fucking help for somebody like this. The SJWs and feminists would rather see him dead or in prison. And, most of the people here aren't much better. He is living his life with hatred from all directions.

As far as "professional" help, most "professionals" are incompetent and deeply indoctrinated in feminist theory. How many years and how many tens of thousands of dollars will he have to spend in his search for someone who can help him?

Watching his other videos now.

Jesus this is what happens when you expose an extremely autistic individual to game material.

He even tells one girl that she's making his dick hard. got damn.

This shit is comedy gold if you put the fact that he's fucking the game up for real men out of your head.

Quote: (08-14-2016 01:48 AM)chicane Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2016 01:01 AM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Get some help.

Do you even realize that there is no fucking help for somebody like this. The SJWs and feminists would rather see him dead or in prison. And, most of the people here aren't much better. He is living his life with hatred from all directions.

As far as "professional" help, most "professionals" are incompetent and deeply indoctrinated in feminist theory. How many years and how many tens of thousands of dollars will he have to spend in his search for someone who can help him?

You are incorrect in your assessment about mental health professionals. Most are simply in over their heads, forced to deal with an overload of people they are unable to devote the time they need to understand what the individuals need. It is true that most of them do lean left, but most are decent enough that they check their politics at the door. If they got into the field purely for political reasons, I strenuously doubt they would last long, as you need a real concern for the well-being of others to last in the profession.

Now, as far as this individual man, the only person who can help him is himself. Whether we are talking addiction or violent tendencies or a critical lack of self-awareness, an individual has to want to change. I certainly hope this man finds better ways of relating to the world around him, but whether or not that happens is entirely up to him.

Odds are, the attention he receives online feeds his self-image, so maybe it is best if this thread gets closed or deleted.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

The one good thing about all of this is the reaction of the girls in those two clips. Most guys with approach anxiety who are new to daygame think the chick will scream at them or humiliate them in public for having the audacity to talk to them. Maybe it's an LA thing, but these chicks are being quite nice, considering they're being straight up harassed by a creep guy with autism and zero social calibration.

Quote: (08-14-2016 08:24 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

The one good thing about all of this is the reaction of the girls in those two clips. Most guys with approach anxiety who are new to daygame think the chick will scream at them or humiliate them in public for having the audacity to talk to them. Maybe it's an LA thing, but these chicks are being quite nice, considering they're being straight up harassed by a creep guy with autism and zero social calibration.

Because the reality is that it's a novel experience. 99% of guys simply can't, or won't do it.

In this case I get the sense that the women are being pleasant because they feel sorry for him - he's a weirdo to be sure, but from their perspective a likely harmless one...in the grand scheme of things he's nowhere near as bad as the homeless decompensated schizophrenic screaming "I WILL SLAY YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!" to everyone on the subway, or any other fashion of crazy you might come across in any major US city.

But I've seen girls spend a good 20 minutes chatting with panhandlers if they seem cool enough and are telling jokes/interesting stories.

Quote: (08-14-2016 08:39 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Because the reality is that it's a novel experience. 99% of guys simply can't, or won't do it.

In this case I get the sense that the women are being pleasant because they feel sorry for him - he's a weirdo to be sure, but from their perspective a likely harmless one...in the grand scheme of things he's nowhere near as bad as the homeless decompensated schizophrenic screaming "I WILL SLAY YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!" to everyone on the subway, or any other fashion of crazy you might come across in any major US city.

But I've seen girls spend a good 20 minutes chatting with panhandlers if they seem cool enough and are telling jokes/interesting stories.

Yup, of course this friendliness is separate to whether they'll fuck you, and in this guy's case they're obviously not going to fuck him. But the lesson is that women (people, generally) will be friendly to you, and so don't be afraid of daygame.

With some of the women there you can see the initial "oh what a friendly guy" look in their eyes quickly dim to "this guy's a bit strange". But they still maintain a degree of civility above and beyond what's required.