rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me get out of a rut

Help me get out of a rut

Sup all, here's my deal. I moved back to a small hometown after being in SF. My current living situation is living at my dads and saving up $$. I previously had a biz venture that didn't work out where I used most of my own capital.

Anyway since getting back here I made it a priority to smash as much as I could. I was using tinder and that yielded some
Decent results. I had 2 girls I was plate spinning but eventually let them fade. Tinder has since seem to gone to shit.

Now the problem for me is I do the same thing every day, work, go to the gym, sleep. Sometimes I will go out, but the crowds where I would be suck. Super clicky and basically high school clicks that are older and have never left their groups. So basically if I don't get it in on the weekend I don't get shit, and sometimes I don't even go out.

Looking for some advice here.

Help me get out of a rut

The answer seems simple. Social circle game is king where you are.

Find one.

Add the social circle and day game to what you're doing online and I'm sure you'll be out of that rut in no time.

Help me get out of a rut

Get invited to some parties or find a local club that meets up.

Do NOT necessarily turn away just because you don't see what you are looking for immediately. Most extreme example? While I would never recommend actually going to one, I guarantee that your stereotypical 50 year old book club lady has some relatives in your age range that you can get introduced to.

The key to these things is identifying how people meet up with each other and form relationshps, then you put yourself in those positions. Since most small towns don't really have a "club" scene you need to identify where the meetups that normally happen at clubs occur in your town.

Examples I've seen in small towns: a LOT of online, friends of co-workers, community college(tends to be a big hub), churches, social clubs. Biggest churches are generally protestant ones, so if you can figure out how to talk like Ted Cruy you will do fine in that social circle.

Help me get out of a rut

Ok these so far have been 2 really good points. I get stuck in my head and don't have a lot of like minded friends here.

Smaller towns I can tell people are less direct, I was in Miami for a couple years and it's different there.

I never heard of social circle game but that is exactly what goes on here. I guess I've been apprehensive to enter that scene. Mainly bc the old social circle I would have been in would be people o knew from high school. Which I can still pursue. Similarly I was trying to make sure I entered into a good social circle w the hottest girls as one of my first entrances so that can set the tone for the rest of any circle I associate with.

When it comes to day game I would like to up that a bit. I would like to create a routine, like maybe I go to the mall twice a week or something. The problem is I don't know where to start w day game near me. Any tips?

And as for thinking of how people meet up I will keep that in mind to think over.

Help me get out of a rut

Read Roosh's books esp. Day Bang.

Help me get out of a rut

Small town game is figuring out where the action is and dominating that space.

But since it is a small town, you need to give established chicks plausible deniability. (Credit Dimebait for showing me the light)

Which is why online game is actually a better move than trying to be bar king.

Close your current account, open a new one new pics, cool shots from your old life...there are good threads and resources out there. And towns that are 45 minutes away are still good moves.

WIA

Help me get out of a rut

I live and have grown up in a small town (around 40,000 people), b ,ut go to college in San Antonio. The main way that I have made meaningful connections with people are from 3 things really: School, be it the local colleges or high schools. Work, which will usually grant you 3 or 4 pretty cool people to engage in things or bring up various things to do, events to go to, etc. And the final one would be gatherings around the town, I'm not sure exactly how small we are talking, but I am pretty sure there are at least a few of these things per year in your town or nearby towns. For instance, in my town and the two towns nearby there are yearly festivals complete with shitty carnival rides and food, and shitty local music performers, where nearly everyone goes for at least a little while to escape the monotony of small town life. I have usually had good success in interacting and getting numbers from females in such an open social setting. Another place I can usually pick up girls, though not too often for fear of becoming "that guy", is the nearby mall. This has its on and off days depending on the time of the year and the week, but I suggest doing this sparingly because eventually you will become known around the mall circuit - especially in a smaller town where an entirely new stable of people only comes around every so often.

Help me get out of a rut

there are a lot of milfs at the grocery store. But you will need quick game as there often isn't a lot of time to number close. If you go to the gym, meet girls attending yoga classes. I guess it just depends on what type of girl you are looking for, and what you are willing to do to meet those type of women.

Help me get out of a rut

UPDATE** 9/19

Just wanted to write an update to this thread. This Saturday I hooked up with a girl from Tinder and ended my rut. It was about 4 months since I last smashed. Here are some things I learned that I think could be helpful:

1. To get out of the rut I joined bumble, and tinder, except this time I increased my standards a little bit so I didn't have so many matches and could devote a little more energy.

2. I met up with 5 girls, tried to make it a priority to meet with as many as possible.

3. I realized that ignoring them helped more than anything. Not truly ignoring them but being so busy talking to multiple girls that I would only respond when I responded.

4. I also incorporated some playful banter and a major thing I learned was instead of being insecure about me being good enough for them, I always turned the tables. One night I was out and got blue balled by this one chick, since then I adopted the attitude that I need to know how attractive they are and they need to please me, not vice versa.

5. Last but not least, I just let things play out. I didn't push for sex, I just was "myself" but my confident self. I know that if a girl wants to fuck you she will, so I let that play out and it did.

6. BONUS: Also I started just managing my fucking time better. Instead of ho chasing 24x7, I prioritized it just like everything else. There would be time I would spend talking to hos time i would spend doing other shit in my life. Just b/c they texted me or whatever I didnt respond right away if i didnt' feel like it. I just went on doing my thing and I honestly think this helps attract them.

As for my 5 dates. #1 from tinder, was good but she was young and I think has a BF, nothing happened. #2 from bumble was good girl was from a big city near me and comes in every so often, she wants to see me again. #3 from tinder - was a huge catfish and put on 50lbs from photos, big no no and helped give me that fuck you attitude and act less desperate. #4 from bumble - another semi catfish, date went ok but wasn't really into her and shes only in town for another week nothing gunna happen. #5 from tinder - she actually saw me on date #4 at the restaurant! She messages me, I tell her we should hang out, we hang out the next night, and the deal was sealed. It was as easy as I remember it being.

It's all about the girl being into you IMO, among other things like timing in their life, and also logistics - having a place to bang.

Anyway, another major thing I did was fap like almost every night. This helped me last longer and I dont think it in anyway made me less horny or motivated, it made me more level headed actually. In contrast I have tried the no fap and that didn't work well b/c i would make more desperate decisions, and also wouldn't last long at all.

Anyway hope this can serve as a reminder to me and help out anyone else in my situation.

Help me get out of a rut

Dude - I'm in a very similar situation to you.

I also moved back in with my parents after finishing my degree. Trying to save up money (super in debt atm).

OK Cupid, Tinder, Bumble etc. Have all been massive let downs to me. I have at least 10 potential chicks on each but nothing ever goes past casual conversation. They tend to stop replying for no apparent reason.

How did you manage finding a place to smash? This is my biggest issue. I have my car, but that's not super appealing. Its difficult to take chicks to my parents because its not soundproof AT ALL.

Props on getting some!

Help me get out of a rut

Feethebern most have had their own places. It's usually a good idea to ask about that somehow before meeting up.

I took one girl home to my place but not happy about it.

One girl I went to her grandparents house lol.