rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever banged an athlete during the Olympics?

Any of you ever score with an athlete during the Olympics, or have word of what those towns are like when the Olympics happen to come to a specific country every 4 years?

I'm sure the Olympics are bang fests.

Maybe you can do a datasheet OP.

Unless you're an Olympic Athlete yourself, I think the chances of the "average Joe" scoring with an athlete during the Games are pretty slim. Athletes have tight curfews during the games and when they do have free time, usually hangout in groups.

Like dark_g said, a non athlete is not really going to have access to the olympians. They stay in the Olympic Villiage in dorms and have everything they need there, to train or to relax. They don't really leave. However, amongst themselves there's lot of banging going on from what I read. Here's an article-

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2012/...n-magazine

Of course there will be a ton of opportunities with fellow attendees, like any large event. Buts that's a different topic than what you're asking about.

Americans are dreamers too

No, the key is to find out where and when they have the Special Olympics. Easy pickins boys

Yes, the Olympic Village is one huge fuck fest. But it's also an exclusive club that you have to earn your way into. Amanda Beard wrote about it in her memoir, In the Water, They Can't See You Cry

I have seen a female Olympian at my gym. I felt the full force hypergamique deflector beam emanating from her.

In my city in the UK, men need to work out and have a decent height just to qualify for entry into the dating market and I have seen many gym men walk round with plump shorties.

This thread should be reserved for Olympic athletes.

Well, yeah...for the purposes of the OP's question, did she have to be an Olympic athlete, though?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Just Johnny Queer/Weir

Try paralympics, it's easier.

Well...

Not DURING the Olympics.

I used to live in Denver, so that kind of narrows it down for which sport said Olympic athlete was from. Fun gal but it almost felt...well, kinda gay. She was a great person and a lot of fun but just not that feminine. The experience was one that helped me figure out that I'll take a pretty, quiet, housewife type over an "accomplished" woman any day.

I was at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. I didn't get laid; I was working after the Centennial Park bombing and we were all staying in some shite Army barracks with horrid living conditions. And the army shitheads were stealing from us.

But I got to see Ray Charles sing "Georgia on my Mind". And that shit was killer.

Not an Olympic athlete but I was out one night and saw a team GB cyclist dancing in a club with some work buddies ( there had been a race on that day in town ) . She looked hot and wearing the SKY sports tracksuit etc. However as i watched on it was obvious the guys she was with were from the event and were very obvisouly orbiting / cockblocking around her .
One massive guy even looked like security and the other two had those dueschy VIP EVENT passes still on from earlier in the day .
I went and spoke to one of the guys and it turned out he was the 'sponsor', tried to weasel
In but was basically cockblocked . Funny thing was as they were dancing around he was blatantly grabbing her ass on the dance floor (he was a fat slob ) and she didn't seem to notice / mind .
Summary : she looked great and seemed to be having fun in the club but was shielded from the commoners by these orbiting event dueschbags..in that instance I think no chance

This is completely off-topic. Sort of.

But I worked with a guy in California that was on the US Olympic Handball team. (who knew that was a fucking sport?) But he said they went out the night before their first match and got hammered and then didn't get up in time to play their match. And they were disqualified from the Olympics for not showing up.

Can you imagine training for the Olympics and then being invited and the pageantry and all the great shit, and then you're drunk and get booted out? Those guys are my fucking HEROES!

They hire a shitload of translators during the Olympics. Might be a possible way in, and hope you don't get assigned to the female hammer-tossers.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I got laid with and Olympian athlete from Hungary when I was in Budapest..didn't know until she told me. Very firm body..but very average face. It wasn't during any olympics though.

Female Olympian would be on my list to raw dog and blast, if not for the high performance mitochondria my kids would receive.

IIRC, Tae Satoya (Japanese skier) used her Olympian fame to ride (well, ski) the cock carousel.

Quote: (08-03-2016 03:50 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Fun gal but it almost felt...well, kinda gay. She was a great person and a lot of fun but just not that feminine. The experience was one that helped me figure out that I'll take a pretty, quiet, housewife type over an "accomplished" woman any day.

Werd. Listen to your biology. The more ambitious and go-getter a woman is, the less sexually attractive she is, and there's no reason to fight it. They dont even get my dick hard

On topic: Yes, these people are having mass orgies before the games, and i thought this was well-known. http://www.ranker.com/list/crazy-olympic...ove?&var=2

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Almost banged a state champion swimmer but she was over 6 feet tall and taller than me and more muscular. She liked me a lot, but at the time I wasn't so sure about her or desperate enough. I suppose it would be a cool story, but I agree that some butch girls just aren't attractive enough. I'd stick with sports with the hotter girls like vball and running. I used to think Hope Solo was hot but then I saw her fappning photos and she's really masculine and aggressive, and takes a lot of testorone supplements. But some guys might like muscular girls.

Quote: (08-03-2016 01:09 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

I have seen a female Olympian at my gym. I felt the full force hypergamique deflector beam emanating from her.

In my city in the UK, men need to work out and have a decent height just to qualify for entry into the dating market and I have seen many gym men walk round with plump shorties.

Newcastle, Liverpool or Essex?

Quote: (08-04-2016 12:06 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2016 03:50 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Fun gal but it almost felt...well, kinda gay. She was a great person and a lot of fun but just not that feminine. The experience was one that helped me figure out that I'll take a pretty, quiet, housewife type over an "accomplished" woman any day.

Werd. Listen to your biology. The more ambitious and go-getter a woman is, the less sexually attractive she is, and there's no reason to fight it. They dont even get my dick hard

On topic: Yes, these people are having mass orgies before the games, and i thought this was well-known. http://www.ranker.com/list/crazy-olympic...ove?&var=2

There is something distinctly unattractive about these high level female competitors. You know the old line, "So, what have you got going for you besides your looks?" For a while I respected certain women more for accomplishing certain things, even though my wiener and my brain were repulsed at the same time.

Well it turns out feminine looks and feminine personality traits are what matter most.

The female gymnasts for instance are a mixture of feminine and masculine traits. They are young, and have nice bodies, especially tight asses. There is no heterosexual man watching female gymnasts and wondering how tight their vaginas really are. Some of them also have big breasts screaming to get out of the very tight leotards that press down on the chest for optimal performance. There are feminine movements especially on the floor, graceful but sexy dancing combined with crazy tumbles which are less feminine and therefore less attractive but much more difficult. I know on a logical level the tumbles are very difficult but I'm just not impressed, if I am honest with myself on a deep level. There is a big problem of BUTTERFACES as well, with faces that show pronounced MASCULINE characteristics. There isn't that problem with the chinese gymnasts as they do seem feminine but look way too young (malnourished? stunted growth from hard training?) so apart from the chinese, you can see high T "girls" on the USA team, only one of which is not a butterface. The taller russian that got a couple medals had a bit of a masculine face but managed to look like a woman. The USA team on the other hand if you cut off their long hair you would think they are a bunch of dudes.

The gymnasts and maybe stuff like figure skaters are the best cases. In most other sports like swimming, track (with a few exceptions), boxing, rugby, soccer, canoe, etc. the "women" who achieve "Olympic greatness" cannot change the fact that they are mostly masculine butterfaces. No amount of achievement in Olympics can make them attractive to men. Does my dick care if a woman is such a great boxer that she could knock out Mayweather, Pac, Tyson, and Ali in his prime? Of course this will never happen but if it did it would most likely be a freak of nature probably juicing in the off years during training with a clitoris bigger than the penises of 50%+ japanese men.

In South America a lot of the countries don't actually have recognized senior women's soccer teams, and the organizing bodies don't give a crap about it, despite fierce rivalries and huge attendances in the big leagues in men's soccer. This is because no one cares about a bunch of high T dykes grunting, screaming and sweating, that and the fact that time and time again local U15 boys' teams regularly wipe the floor with some of the top ranked women's football teams in the world.

There are a few hot athletes but in an Olympic Village access is going to be extremely difficult. If you're not an athlete, one of these high T women will shut you down even if you can get far better pretty much everywhere else in the world among the normal female population. It's poon inflation on steroids (no pun intended). I'm surprised there's that much sex going on, to be honest, that needed more condoms. Maybe the athletes are sneaking in their significant others, but with the intense competition, tight schedules and mostly shitty game of most guys in general, I don't know how that many women are opening their legs. Or it may just be celebrities like Usain Bolt banging through 3 athletes a day, while most of the male competitors still get nothing. Or athletes banging feminine locals.

Sure there's always one or two female Olympians we would love to bang, but there is infinitely greater bang for your buck by going to your destination and not trying to make it into an exclusive circle which comprises mostly highly masculine butterfaces. Access is almost impossible. Even with access, you've still got the masculine butterface problem. I would say don't even try unless you are a very experienced player who enjoys the hunt and the sense of achievement from the most difficult of conquests, almost an Olympic champion of poon, in his own way.

I would be curious to know how so much sex is going on in the Olympic Village. I thought the athletes would take this extremely seriously and engage only in training, and otherwise conserve their energy rather than banging like rabbits in their spare time.

Good point, sporting events like WNBA games and Female soccer games may be the few places that tons of lesbians congregate so a lot of them will hookup during those tournaments. So its not just male-female hookups, but a lot of female-female hookups.

As far as competing, only 3 people actually win the event and maybe only 10 people have a real shot at medaling. There are hundreds of small no-chance countries who are just there to fill up space with minimum qualifying times (like jamaican bobsledding). So why not just treat it like a 4 week sexcation if you have no chance at medaling. Of course the whole Zika thing is quite scary.

But it would be fun to get into the olympics in some no-name sport (like handball) with no competition, and to gain residency in some small easy country.

Yeah I thought that, there are so many events that even if you're shit at most sports, you might have a freak genetic gift for some obscure event that no one cares about. That could get you access. Then you'd have to walk around with delusional self-entitlement like Bolt does, indirectly approach/mingle with various athletes from various disciplines, to get access to their smaller circle, and then pounce on any opportunities. This is all in theory because I would imagine this would still be very, very hard.

I do agree that the sheer amount of full-blown dykes and mostly feminine but still closet lesbians in one place would mean an above average of "girl" on "girl" action. But even the most vigorious scissoring doesn't require condoms. Maybe loads of the female athletes are still in the closet and get condoms to show their team mates that they are straight. Or maybe there are more gay men than we first thought and it is these who are using the condoms to bum each other.

Its not that difficult to bang athletic girls. Think about it for a second, a butch butterface girl will never get any attention from men in her daily life because she is just not that attractive. So, if she is in a 4 week sexcation with a lot of horny testosterone-driven men, then these fugly girls will have sex with any guy. Of course there is the story of the American shotputter who missed his event due to injury, yet banged 3 different women a day for 4 weeks (so maybe all the girls are just banging the hottest guys). But a lot of athletic girls are dumb jocks with low self-esteem in relationships because it takes a lot of dedication and sacrifice in time and personal life to train every day. Plus, they can't drink alcohol when training (so after the events its a non-stop partying).

Its easy to date girls if you share some interest and knowledge of their sport - like if you know a lot about running or swimming, they might like a guy more if he's just as committed to her sport (as an amateur athlete or former college athlete). I know a lot of track athletes who date track girls because they train together, and its just easier to feel trust/comfort around those guys. A lot of butch white girls will date athletic black men just because they like strong guys, and vice-versa. And these girls aren't that smart so they don't like guys who are stockbrokers or engineers, just talk about nutrition/health/working out/reps/calories/protein shakes and they will jump into bed!