rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you wish an ex you recently broke up with happy birthday?

Say you broke up with her just a few days before her birthday, with no contact in the interim. You broke up with her. Do you still wish her happy birthday?

What are the pros and cons?

Stop worrying about the pros and cons, wish her well, move on with your life.
Energy is almost always better spent pursuing someone new.

Move on....

1) You have an absolutely retarded username.

2) I just went through a breakup of almost 3 years. I would still wish her a happy birthday. It was a clean breakup.

3) Why do you give a fuck? There's countless girls available.

4) If you develop your presence in your town, you won't have to post on the internet. You could handle the situation through building relationships in whatever industry you work in.

No birthday wishes. If you do, it means you still give a shit.
Move on.

ETA till ban?

[Image: troll.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Go to the store and pick up a small paper bag and a birthday cake. Slip a slice of the birthday cake into the paper bag. Drive to her house and make sure you've got a lighter with you. Put the bag on her doorstep and light it up. Ring the doorbell and then book it for your car. After she stamps out the bag and sees remnants of cake and icing stuck to her shoe, she'll get the message.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Wish her a happy birthday if you want. If it eases your mind a little and you just want to do it, our opinions do not matter. Be your own man.

Move on anyway if the relationship fizzled out. By my estimation, pussy is borrowed but never really possessed fully. Most women enjoy a freedom that most men can only dream of.

Breakups in general should be more or less mutual. If you are honest with women on the important shit and discreet on certain details that seem to matter to women then more or less friendly breakups are possible. If you are willingly blind to the signs that she just wants out then ask your buddies their honest opinion. The truth hurts but pain will set you free.

I always let women know ahead of time if I'm seeing other chicks and it's rarely a surprise to them. My car has a lot of miles on it for a good reason.

Text her "happy bday x"

and then ghost, let the hamster spin that one

IMO it depends on how long its been since you went seperate ways.

I broke up with my last Ltr in January and I sent her a HBD-text (in April). She replied thank you, no contact since.

Do what you think is right.

Take the high road... wish her well and a happy birthday, then move on.

You don't because by doing so it shows that you still care.

What she thinks really doesn't matter, but since you're even considering it - you need to get hold of yourself.

I've been friendly with exes, but we're not friends. As soon as the relationship ends, no warmth from my end. Doesn't matter who ended it, but especially if she did. These chicks will use you, and that will only stall your life.

You're busy asking dumb questions when you should be out trying to fuck ten other women. Emphasis on fuck, not replace your girlfriend with a kindly stranger.

WIA

Why are you even asking this question?? Forget her and move on.

No.

If you still care about your ex; consider that you're wasting both your time and hers.

G

You have two options:

1. Wish her a happy birthday and move on

or

2. Don't wish her a happy birthday and move on

Doesn't really matter either way, do whichever one feels right. It's the moving on part that's important. It's fine to send her a message as long as you're not expecting it to rekindle something.

In that situation and assuming it wasn't a bad breakup I would send a happy birthday message. Ignoring her birthday is also a perfectly reasonable response, you've broken up, it's no longer an obligation.

Text her "tex cruise says happy b'day"

Then PM me her number.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Just do what you want to.

Not everything is about "game."

I'm the King of Beijing!

Act like a man, say happy birthday politely and goodbye.

My blog: Wolfsout

Quote: (07-28-2016 08:32 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Just do what you want to.

Not everything is about "game."

This by far.

How would you feel if your girls phone starts blowing up with exes sending "non-game" birthday texts?

Its inappropriate. Move on.

No.

Pros: I don't waste time, effort, or any sort of emotional energy or investment contacting girls I'm no longer involved with. I don't send the message that I'm a supplicating pussy who still thinks about her and wants her back or hopes she finds someone better than myself. I'm moving on and not hanging onto shit that I am removed from.

Cons: Depending on how things ended, I could be passing up a potential NSA re-bang. I have broken up with girls who I fucked a couple days after regardless.

I'm a firm proponent and member of Team No Contact.

The fact you need to post about such a simple question shows a deeper issue at hand with your ex.

Granted yeah, you broke up with her a few days before her birthday, you initiated the NO-CONTACT-RULE.

Keep it that way. It's over.

To me, reaching out to an ex is just restarting the process all over again, especially on her birthday.

If she drinks, she'll be keen to probably spill out emotionally to you on her birthday.

Wall of texts incoming.

If you did the dumping and did no contact, she might get pissed at you, or she might get upset, maybe beg for you back.

Just leave her be.

My ex didn't text me on birthday (which is on an eventful day) and I don't have any intention of texting her on hers, I honestly forget when her birthday even is.

Leave it alone...and find you something new

"The model for the application of your principles is be the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists"-Marcus Aurelius

Would she wish you a happy birthday if she broke up with you a few days before? I'm guessing no. So don't do it.

Though I don't think any breakup is ever 50-50, if it was mostly mutual and amicable I don't see why not.

Since you broke up with her, though, and it sounds like it was more one-sided on your part, I probably wouldn't as it sends mixed messages.

Things going south in a relationship around holidays like birthdays, Christmas, New Years are always a difficult situation and not ideal, but we can't always control when things are necessary. I think one of the reasons online dating collapses around the winter holidays here is because girls stay in relationships they're not entirely invested in, simply to not be alone or deal with the excess drama.

The entire month of December is a good one to take a total break from game, IMO.