rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria "Bridal Market" - buy a Roma for $300

Bulgaria "Bridal Market" - buy a Roma for 0

Not sure what to make of this.

"“Women openly being sold like property in a European country in 2016 seems ludicrous. I want to explore how something that sounds so medieval can exist in modern society,” she said in the show.
While the generations-old market has been changed by technology and the economic downturn, it’s still one of the main ways families are introduced to one another in a country where they are economically and socially discriminated against.
Grooms pay an average of $290 to $350 for their young brides, Ms Larsson reports, however the price can go much higher. "

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-li...602ad527a0

[Image: 389b25ca668f3f689907aab489e7e634]

You're not sure what to make of human slavery?

Quote: (07-23-2016 05:44 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

You're not sure what to make of human slavery?

Is that what it is though?
Or is it just another form of arranged marriage?

"“The idea is to give young people the chance to meet the same age mate. The girl has a right to refuse." etc

Can I get free shipping with Amazon Prime?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (07-23-2016 05:41 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

Not sure what to make of this.

"“Women openly being sold like property in a European country in 2016 seems ludicrous. I want to explore how something that sounds so medieval can exist in modern society,” she said in the show.
While the generations-old market has been changed by technology and the economic downturn, it’s still one of the main ways families are introduced to one another in a country where they are economically and socially discriminated against.
Grooms pay an average of $290 to $350 for their young brides, Ms Larsson reports, however the price can go much higher. "

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-li...602ad527a0

[Image: 389b25ca668f3f689907aab489e7e634]

For the price, they could teach their women how to properly apply make-up.

WNB - would not buy.

These guys are buying someone who doesn't really love them and will betray them.

Red Pill 101 - you can not negotiate desire.

[Image: tumblr_lo9et1q9711qzbyhpo1_500.gif]

It's far from slavery. The girls have the right to refuse. The article said the only cases of "forced" marriages are between low-income families. Really, it's a dowry - the would-be groom and his family have to come up with money to offer the family for their daughter's hand in marriage. The only seemingly "unfair" or "ancient" thing about it is that the families can refuse to allow their children to wed if one or the other doesn't prefer the match.

I for one think it's fucked up to judge cultures on such traditions, provided they aren't barbaric and it doesn't involve the harm and indecent treatment of innocent people.

And if she loves you today, you think then she cannot betray you tomorrow? Not just that, a woman can both love and betray you at the same time. Love does not conquer all.

Quote: (07-23-2016 06:18 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

These guys are buying someone who doesn't really love them and will betray them.

Red Pill 101 - you can not negotiate desire.

The down payment is cheap, but the tab will end up being half your salary.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Well lets not forget that California State University study that showed arranged marriages between strangers are just as successful (if not more) than "love-based" marriages:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-...tisfaction

That passionate "desire" that newly weds (or even new bf/gf) share fades quickly anyway. The US does not practice any form of arrange marriage and we have some of the worst divorce rates in the entire planet. I don't think 'negotiating desire' plays a role in this. It's more to do with culture. Marriage is obviously a big deal for these people. It's not accepted that women have constant options and can jump in and out of committed relationships as they please. They even value virginity. It's a whole different ballgame than it is in the West.

Quote: (07-23-2016 06:23 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_lo9et1q9711qzbyhpo1_500.gif]

It's far from slavery. The girls have the right to refuse. The article said the only cases of "forced" marriages are between low-income families. Really, it's a dowry - the would-be groom and his family have to come up with money to offer the family for their daughter's hand in marriage. The only seemingly "unfair" or "ancient" thing about it is that the families can refuse to allow their children to wed if one or the other doesn't prefer the match.

I for one think it's fucked up to judge cultures on such traditions, provided they aren't barbaric and it doesn't involve the harm and indecent treatment of innocent people.

Yeah, unfortunately this is a common feeling in the west. Everyone who doesn't do what i think is normal has an inferior and barbaric culture.

Seems too cheap to me. You'd end up with a defective one with a weird pussy or something.

I was thinking if that happened here.

You'd walk in and there'd be menu, if you will, of prices.

18 year old, slim, pretty and feminine = $1M.

39 year old, career-focused, feminist cunt type = 25 cents.

$1M?

Fuck that noize!

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:17 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure they can only marry Roma guys. Plus those mfs are inbred like a mf. Have seen a couple Gypsy chicks in Russia that I would dick down, though I would certainly bathe my pubic area in peroxide.

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:19 PM)Herr Lucifer Wrote:  

$1M?

Fuck that noize!

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:17 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

The chick in Taken reached $500,000. Figured inflation has moved it up.

I dont think you guys realize how much filipinos do this.

When I was around 18 some guy was trying to get my dad to marry me to his daughter. He wanted 3500 from my pops. Plus, we had tocoverall the immigration.

I know quite a few guys from highschool got arranged wives. My relatives still in pi do it too.

Aloha!

I suspect that we in the Western world are the exception to the dowry-culture, not the rule.

On a global scale.

^ this is actually quite likely. The West's "progressive" ideals make it the only culture where marriage is more novelty than an important and necessary step in life. All over Asia, Africa, South America, and many more traditional parts of Eastern Europe - family is considered extremely important, and the unity of man and wife is an important and fundamental part of society that brings the whole fabric of family and community together.

It's beautiful, really.

$3500 in the Phillipines was decent money back in the day, probably a couple year's pay, not to mention the immigration expense. $350 in EE today is very little in compsrison. If the goal is to get a little something from the future son in law to prove he's worthy, that's a low threshold.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

The woman on the far right wearing the red skirt looks like a MILF more than a "young bride"..Taking into consideration the propaganda article piece which shames men who engage in arranged dowry-style marriages, there is a MILF-looking woman in one of the alleged "young brides".

Plus, some of those chicks need to learn to use make-up properly. The good thing is that they are thin, late teens early 20s, and look a bit feminine as compared to an empowered Anglohag.

Legally, WB the three most left chicks and have them as my harem on Roosh Island away from the feministe zones, but the MILF needs to pay me dowry before I give her the love machine.

Not every person in the picture is a bride lol, just those three. The out-of-focus lady on the periphery is one of the mothers or organizers of the event.

Quote: (07-24-2016 12:27 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Not every person in the picture is a bride lol, just those three. The out-of-focus lady on the periphery is one of the mothers or organizers of the event.

You seem to know a lot about this situation.... you a customer?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Can you take her for a test drive?

Don't debate me.