rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pick up women without Alcohol

I have been following this forum and Roissy's blog for the last few months.Up until recently I was an average AFC (dinner dates for weeks/months with the same girl, hoping for magical results). But I have been learning alot lately and am actively working on changing myself

One problem I have is that I can not drink alcohol due to a hereditary liver illness (hemochromatosis).

I asked a girl out on a date today while we were at a dance class (thanks to Samsau, Mixx, Speakeasy). I know you guys recommend instant date, but my game is not at the level to score one night stand yet. She is East European, plain looking . I just don't know where will be the best place to take her. Should I take her to a bar and let her drink but not drink myself? I have done that a couple of times but usually girls act weired and don't want to drink once they find out I will not be drinking. Should I tell her about my hereditary illness from the begining? Even if I do that, how can I get some alcohol into her system to speed the process of her putting out?

You have at least two options

1) I can't remember if it was Roosh or Roissy that recommended just lying. Buy her a drink, get yourself a tonic/soda and just say you got a G&T. This will take care of her "weird" feeling.

2) your second option is to realize what's weird and awkward is only what you say it is in your head. It's game 101, you control the frame. I went on a brainless date with an attractive hairdresser who I had only texted with a few times. she doesnt drink, and I've basically quit, so we just walked and talked. My game was not even that good. Still, at the end, I saw my opportunity, and I pulled her in for the kiss. She was amazed, intrigued and might I say, pleased.

I find what works is to not focus single-mindedly on results. Keep your cool and focus on generating a good vibe, interspersed with good/funny stories about your life that tell her who you are, all the while letting her do most of the talking.

And for God's sake, let her do most of the talking - something like 70/30 her favor. To get her to do that, you have to make her comfortable, so for the first few minutes, you have to set the right tone. That tone is fun, cool/non-judgmental, adventuresome - you're a guy with a lot going on, and you're giving her a little taste so she can see if she wants to come along for the ride.

I just started going out completely sober, two nights in a row. Both nights, I ordered Coke instead. Beer was making me slow and lethargic, and hurting my game.

Tips:

Post up. Be stationary. This'll mute feelings of awkwardness that sobriety might otherwise bring about.

Get a soda. It'll give you some energy without reminding you and everyone else, that you're a cheap fuck like water does.

As for the date, lie. Arrive early, tell the bartender/waitress that you'll request a Jack and Coke, but only want the latter. Or a G&T sans G.

I dont drink either, I am currently 22. I've had people hate on me for not drinkn, girls roll their eyes/tilt there head back, some dudes wont trust you/take it for a sign of weakness, one time a female bar tender just stared at me when i order my ginger ale (I live in Mass home of the Irish, drinking is the culture). I don't tell people anymore than the fact i dont drink(im an asshole tho).

Be playful about it. Thats all I can say, there is not one thing wrong with it.

Order shots of cranberry juice, pass them out to a girl or two and tell them 'this shit makes me crazy'
If a girl asks what im drinking ill pass her my cup, usually cranberry juice (or ginger ale), and ill say 'they made it so strong can you taste it?' Half the times they say yea and they will make a face.
No hangovers, sloppy decisions, DUIs, outrageous bar tabs . . . what could be better
The only down side is theres no excuse for when you bang a fatty.lol just try not to do that

Its kinda funny when your game gets tight and all of sudden your boys dont drink when you go out.lol

I've never been a huge alcohol drinker either, which is why I look like I'm 25 when I am actually turning 37 soon. I never drank because I was a huge Salsa dancer, and it was a big no-no for me to drink as I use to compete many years ago.

An alpha always does what he pleases, not what others influence him to do. Don't drink if it's not what you want to do. Alcohol fucks up your liver, and I don't care what bikini model they use to convince you otherwise.

I usually walk around with sparkling water in a glass with ice cubes - drunk girls think it's Gin and Tonic.

This does not mean I have an issue with people that drink, I don't - and I will use alcohol all the time to lighten the mood of my targets.

Alos, when you are 100% sober, and your target is not.....I don't need to tell you how easy it is for you to seal the deal!

Mixx

Great information guys. Thanks

Quote: (07-30-2011 04:28 PM)Frank Valentine Wrote:  

I dont drink either, I am currently 22. I've had people hate on me for not drinkn, girls roll their eyes/tilt there head back, some dudes wont trust you/take it for a sign of weakness, one time a female bar tender just stared at me when i order my ginger ale (I live in Mass home of the Irish, drinking is the culture). I don't tell people anymore than the fact i dont drink(im an asshole tho).

Order shots of cranberry juice, pass them out to a girl or two and tell them 'this shit makes me crazy'
If a girl asks what im drinking ill pass her my cup, usually cranberry juice (or ginger ale), and ill say 'they made it so strong can you taste it?' Half the times they say yea and they will make a face.
No hangovers, sloppy decisions, DUIs, outrageous bar tabs . . . what could be better
The only down side is theres no excuse for when you bang a fatty.lol just try not to do that

Its kinda funny when your game gets tight and all of sudden your boys dont drink when you go out.lol

Haha about the fatties.

Do you ever say anything back to the snotty bartenders? The second night, a bartender said to me, eyebrows arched, "A Coke? That's all?" For some reason it bothered me later, should've said something like "I'd prefer it if you didn't question my request." You'd never hear a waiter saying, "Hey, you telling me you just want an appetizer?"

I don't drink either...and the girls I speak to are dumbfounded at first and then impressed that people can be that disciplined. On other occasions I've found that some girls will actually respect you more for it and you'll have a bit more to talk about why you don't and potentially get a conversation going.

Quote: (07-30-2011 12:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

Even if I do that, how can I get some alcohol into her system to speed the process of her putting out?

I don't drink a lot and I've noticed that even if a girl is a drinker, if I don't drink much she won't let herself go as crazy. I wouldn't mention that you have a hereditary disorder, like another poster said just order a coke and say it's a jack and coke, keeping drinking those and while she gets a little tipsy you stay sober and work the situation to your advantage. You'll probably be more focused and alert than her while gaming. Also you won't have to use drinking as a crutch like other guys do for pick up.

Quote: (07-31-2011 12:26 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Haha about the fatties.

Do you ever say anything back to the snotty bartenders? The second night, a bartender said to me, eyebrows arched, "A Coke? That's all?" For some reason it bothered me later, should've said something like "I'd prefer it if you didn't question my request." You'd never hear a waiter saying, "Hey, you telling me you just want an appetizer?"

I kept cool, smiled, and said I'm serious. It was like I was speaking another language.

Or, you could have escalated to a sexual vibe with the following:

Female bartende: "a coke, that's it?"
Mixx:"The best mojito in town, is the one I make at home - anything elsewhere is a disappointment. Too bad you can't make it on Monday to find out"

.........wait for it... wait for it...

Bartender:"I'm free on Mondays, why do you say I can't make it?"

BOOOOMM!

Mixx

Quote:Quote:

"A Coke? That's all?"

And a little less lip.

When you're not drinking, take girls to cool spots. Lakes or rivers, mountains or cliffs, concerts, festivals, outdoor markets, anything fun or beautiful.

Great G Manifesto post on Sunshine Maneuvers:

''Find a spot with a good view. Overlooking the city. Or the beach. Never underestimate the power of a Beautiful View. Take her somewhere where it wouldn’t make sense for her not to kiss you.''

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/12/sun...ml#content

Quote: (08-05-2011 10:08 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx:"The best mojito in town, is the one I make at home - anything elsewhere is a disappointment. Too bad you can't make it on Monday to find out"

BOOOOMM!

Mixx

love this move...mixx you are a boss.

@Gilgamesh - Since you met her in a dance class, why not take her to a dance club? You'll be touching already and you can turn her on this way. Then pop back to your place and make a couple drinks, just load yours up with ice (filler) and no alcohol. Seems simple enough to me.

@Mixx - Genius as always. I'll be using that line on the next lady bartender that says "that's it" to me.

I also don't drink. But I think what could compensate would be a larger tip. I did that with a waitress at the bar on Saturday. I asked for a coke, she said it was 3 dollars. I gave her a 5. She looked at me and said do you need change (with a baby doll face), I said no. She smiled and left.

But when I ordered a second glass, I handed her a 10 and she smiled and didn't even say a thing and just walked away fast! She didn't come back to me that evening. I thought about running after her but then decided to let her be happy.

Quote: (08-05-2011 10:08 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

BOOOOMM!

Mixx

golden.

Quote: (07-31-2011 12:26 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Haha about the fatties.

I haven't really drunk very much in bars for years but have never gotten lip (from the bartender).

If nothing else it's extremely unprofessional because for all she knows you are a recovered alcoholic just meeting friends (although if you're younger that might not occur to her even though it should).

i always say i'm driving the next day or that i'm under super strict diet etc.

when go out at night late, around midnight or 1am, i'm on the move, i never post up or stay in one place, hit hit hit, play hard and spend 2-3 hours max. i want to wake up early the next day and be as fresh as possible. and i tell that straight up that i'm leaving the venue at 2-3am, time is ticking, it puts some pressure on the girl

sometimes i drink during dates but not too often. it's not good move but i don't really give a fuck and it shows, like she knows that i won't bend my rules too much for her, it's all subcommunicated or i say it out loud what i like in a girl, what i think about mind games, etc etc.. basically i convey that i'm good (regardless of her) and she can have some good time with me or not. (the frame section: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15355-...#pid258516)

On Saturday I hit the polish cafe bar in Athens to get some action and instead of picking up polish girls I got shitfaced by Zywiec and wodka.It is impossible to outdrink the Slavs.Although one two beers may help I have found that ingestion of strong quantities of coffee(frappe or even ice coffee) considerably help to sustain high amounts of energy before you hit clubs.

Fuck drinking, it's done me more harm than good. I have a problem where when I drink I just go all out and get hammered...so needless to say it's not working out anymore. I'm no longer going to spit game under the influence of alcohol. It'll be my first time trying this weekend. Plus like Mixx said, I feel as if it'll be advantageous if the girls drunker than you are. Plus no chick really wants to hook up with a sloppy ass drunk dude.

Like the attitude but the extreme changes aren't necessarily needed. It's fine to try and close the deal with a drink or two. Girls are more reluctant to drink while you don't drink. Going to game drunk is really what you're alluding to. If you can't control your alcohol, you can't control your emotions.

Would you drink to black out at a company meeting? You have a problem

Can you drink socially and be fine? That's the solution. Men know when to stop.

If you are absolutely forced to stop due to health that's a different story

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:21 PM)Thatdude Wrote:  

Fuck drinking, it's done me more harm than good. I have a problem where when I drink I just go all out and get hammered...so needless to say it's not working out anymore. I'm no longer going to spit game under the influence of alcohol. It'll be my first time trying this weekend. Plus like Mixx said, I feel as if it'll be advantageous if the girls drunker than you are. Plus no chick really wants to hook up with a sloppy ass drunk dude.

Yes you are absolutely right. I was getting at gaming drunk. Learning to drink socially without getting trashed is what I need to work on.

Quote: (08-28-2012 01:00 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Like the attitude but the extreme changes aren't necessarily needed. It's fine to try and close the deal with a drink or two. Girls are more reluctant to drink while you don't drink. Going to game drunk is really what you're alluding to. If you can't control your alcohol, you can't control your emotions.

Would you drink to black out at a company meeting? You have a problem

Can you drink socially and be fine? That's the solution. Men know when to stop.

If you are absolutely forced to stop due to health that's a different story

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:21 PM)Thatdude Wrote:  

Use alcohol. Don't let alcohol use you!

If you have a car, then maybe this can be part of your 'non drinking' game.
Can also be useful for the end of night scoop - spend the last 30 minutes of the night talking about something at your/her apartment and you have the perfect excuse for you/her to come/go inside to see 'it'.

Downsides?