rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roissy closed down?

Roissy closed down?

Did roissy retire from blogging? It says the author deleted this blog.

Roissy closed down?

Noticed the same.

This'll sound cheesy but it's the truth: I'd be stuck in some suburb married to some porky emasculation machine of a wife if I hadn't started reading Roissy.

Roissy closed down?

i just read a post earlier today..

Roissy closed down?

I'm hoping it's just a glitch.

Roissy closed down?

maybe he's gonna have a dedicated URL for his blog like roosh does, and lose the wordpress stuff. i hope

Roissy closed down?

The very last comment on his plan b post was:

“You should consider changing your password”

Hope he doesn’t lose content.

Roissy closed down?

Hope it gets fixed. I occasionally grabbed the whole Roissy archive for offline reading when on planes, without internet access, etc. but it's been a while. Hopefully it comes back up.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Roissy closed down?

Its ok guys-the blog is safe.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Roissy closed down?

I have noticed in google reader than heartiste had starting posting more updates. Does this allude to multiple posters?

Roissy closed down?

I was reading on spearhead, that the articles from 2007-2009 are some of his best. Is there a quick way of saving all of that and downloading it? I never liked the interface much of the website though, its a bit of hassle to find his old stuff unless he links to it.

Roissy closed down?

Quote: (07-28-2011 01:55 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

cheers, any idea for the name change?

Roissy closed down?

Quote: (07-28-2011 05:19 PM)gonzoman925 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2011 01:55 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

cheers, any idea for the name change?

No clue on my end. Roosh and some of the other guys might know.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Roissy closed down?

Prob due to his wanting to remain more anonymous. People know who Roissy is. There is speculation around Heartiste. Some people have commented that he may have sold his blog. I think this proves otherwise.

Roissy closed down?

I just started following Roissy. Anyone that have his archive zipped up that can put it on filedump or similar?

Roissy closed down?

I've read that blog since 2007. Actually, it was Roosh who first linked to it, and the first few posts had only a few readers/commenters but quickly grew.
So I imagine the archives must be huge - 4+ years, several posts per week. And that's just the posts - the comments are an added bonus and there are some real gems there in between all the fluff. I stopped reading the comments however - they just got out of hand, several hundred under each post.

Roissy closed down?

yeah, great fucking site. I'm happy to see it isnt shut down, those archives hold some amazing content.

Roissy closed down?

He deleted his post involving the critique of OneSDTV's traditionalist manifesto. I wonder why that is?

He directly attacked the MRA's in that post.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Roissy closed down?

Either he got hacked or is trying to lose a tail from the feds.

Roissy closed down?

Thank god its up, love his literature.

Roissy closed down?

Quote: (07-28-2011 01:22 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Hope it gets fixed. I occasionally grabbed the whole Roissy archive for offline reading when on planes, without internet access, etc. but it's been a while. Hopefully it comes back up.

Is there a quick and easy way to do this?

Roissy closed down?

I think it had something to do with his identity getting outed.

About the website copier:

http://www.httrack.com/

Roissy closed down?

@boxwino....

Dude, I'm almost sure I speak for a lot of guys here when I tell you your Avatar is disturbing. I normally am not one to make requests of others outside of PM, but I think we'd all appreciate it if you put a hot chic in-lieu of Bruce Willis kissing himself. It still looks gay - sorry.

Mixx