rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hawaii governor signs law, putting gun owners in FBI database.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hawaii-become...41639.html

Hawaii now puts you on a federal watch list for owning a legal object. I guess California will be next?

I wonder what they will try and or do next?

Everyone here knows the answer.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

This is some type of political smokescreen bullshit.

It makes no sense to add more regulations when there is so little gun violence here.

Somebody wants to make this a nationwide thing, and they new it would be easy to pass here.

Aloha!

But people already own loads of guns. If I was a terrorist, I'd just buy a gun from another private citizen.

The best argument against US gun control is that it simply can't be done, it's like closing Pandora's Box. Properly stored, guns can be kept for hundreds of years. Even a Nazi government would not be able to find all of America's guns.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (06-25-2016 09:40 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

1938 is calling...

The impetus to posses arms is heightened in such a small and compact society, the speed with which civility would crumble after any number of events would make Katrina look like a spring rain. Who knows what reasons they will attach to bar one from possessing their own arms; supporting Trump for president, donating to pro life groups, posting on RVF, having a "white" last name. Coupled with the recent verdict re: 4A this is troubling indeed for our island brothers, and it sets a bad precedent. Its simple really: cook up some "violation" to justify seizing one's arms, then put the burden of proving innocence on the gun owner and tie them up in litigation against the state for weeks/months/years. All under color of law aided and abetted by a gun registry, and lest we forget "for the children". Brilliant.

I'd assume it's because Barry is almost done in the white house and needs a safe space.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Damn, half of that database must consist of entries related to Kona! [Image: tongue.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-25-2016 11:28 PM)Adonis Wrote:  

1938 is calling...

The impetus to posses arms is heightened in such a small and compact society, the speed with which civility would crumble after any number of events would make Katrina look like a spring rain. Who knows what reasons they will attach to bar one from possessing their own arms; supporting Trump for president, donating to pro life groups, posting on RVF, having a "white" last name. Coupled with the recent verdict re: 4A this is troubling indeed for our island brothers, and it sets a bad precedent. Its simple really: cook up some "violation" to justify seizing one's arms, then put the burden of proving innocence on the gun owner and tie them up in litigation against the state for weeks/months/years. All under color of law aided and abetted by a gun registry, and lest we forget "for the children". Brilliant.

The various medical associations are already trying to diagnose refusal to be obedient to government as a mental disorder called "oppositional defiant disorder".

It's the ultimate catch 22 really.
"We're asking you to hand over your guns."
"Too bad, I'm keeping them."
"Clearly you're suffering from ODD and we can't allow people with dangerous mental disorders to own firearms. Public safety comes first."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Did the FBI agree to this? Previously New York attempted to have all purchasers of ammunition undergo NICS checks, but the FBI told New York State to fuck off.

I just read this bill...what it really looks like to me, is an amendment to Hawaii's original Firearms acquisition and registration legislation to provide gun owners personal data to the FBI.

When they first passed the original State gun registration laws, it was stated that all info pertaining to registration would be strictly confidential and only appropriate State Law Enforcement Agencies would be able to access it.

This new law now requires Hawaii to cross check registration info with a variety of National FBI criminal databases before allowing a person to legally register a firearm.

Up til now, we've always had a State run background check that used the NICBCS - National Instant Criminal Background Check System. The amendment to this requirement crosses out the NICBCS, and mandates background checks using new FBI database systems:

Quote:Quote:

The police department shall perform an inquiry on the applicant using the Criminal Justice Information System and the National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System, including the Immigration and Naturalization Service query therein, National Crime Information Center, National Instant Criminal Background Check System, and pursuant to section 846-2.1 before any determination to register a firearm is made.

Hawaii has always been one of the liberal/leftist/progressives targeted for new legislation they eventually want to take nationwide. We have a solid constituency of liberal Democrats that run the State and can be counted on to pass anything the progressive left wants to do. For instance, back in the 90's, Hawaii was the first place they tried to get Same Sex Marriage passed (it failed dramatically as a referendum vote. As liberal as Hawaii is, in the 90's, gay marriage was still largely considered a deviant lifestyle by most of us living here).

Here we are 20 years later and gay marriage is the law of the land in all 50 States....

We are also the first State to have Obamacare styled health care laws passed (even before RomneyCare). When Clinton first got elected in '92 and Hillary tried to spearhead the National health care initiative as the First Lady, she modeled her proposals after Hawaii's employer-provided HMO system.

Here we are almost 30 years later, and Nationalized health care is the law of the land in all 50 States....

Anyhow, the significance of this news appears to me to be this: before this legislation, The State of Hawaii was mandated to keep all Gun registrant info private and confidential, and only allowed to be accessed by court order. Under the old system, Hawaii could only run a check on the NICBCS and if your name popped up, they would deny you the right to register your gun and confiscate it from you.

Now all of Hawaii's gun registration info will be provided to the FBI for these new national Databases aka - the FBI is now creating a national database of all gun owning, law abiding citizens in Hawaii...aka Name, address, contact info, fingerprints, firearm make and model and serial no., etc.

Hawaii is the first, look for this to eventually spread to all 50 States. All of the blue left coast liberal run States will follow suit quickly, while the red right wing states may put up a token resistance.

But I'm rather pessimistic about our centralized Federal Government in D.C. and the FBI and their motives here. They want one nationalized database of ALL U.S. gun owners...it is the first step towards eventual gun banning and forced disarmament. Hawaii is the canary in the coal mine regarding this particular issue....

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]