rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend commits suicide: abusive boyfriend charged with murder.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charged-m...52157.html

Some guy in Minnesota got basically a tripple charge for murder, after his girlfriend killed herself. She commited suicide, to end the relationship.

I basically skimmed the article, to get the jist of it. He supposedly smacked the shit out of her. They fought all of the time. She kills herself and a local prosecuter charges him for murder.

If some guy ever killed himself, because of excessive divorce rape/child support/alimony, I wonder if the ex wife/girlfriend would be charged with murder?

Manslaughter at best. Typical prosecutor game. Aim high for a scare and go for a plea bargain. The murder charge will soon be dropped.

That said, if it were my sister/daughter/whatever then a jail cell would be the least of his worries.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.