rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comments on day game in Brazil

This debate started on a somewhat unrelated thread, and I moved it here, so we could discuss more freely.

Following on from what started on the previous thread:

Quote: (07-26-2011 08:49 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Im from salvador, bahia and note: IM not stupid.

I am utterly impressed by the increasing numbers of brazilians and portuguese speakers making their way into the forum nowadays (remember that there are 2 brazilian girls around). I mentioned jokingly about opening a brazilian sub-forum, but Roosh might actually consider it, given the increasing numbers[Image: idea.gif]. Still joking...

First and foremost, I don't think this is the right thread to talk about day game in Rio or Brazil, but as I got mentioned, I might as well write a few words, though I am no pro in the matters of day game. EDIT: I wrote this before moving the thread.

It seems to me that pitt's quarrel has more to do with carioca girls' attitudes than daygame venues. Leaving for the time being the question of carioca girls compared to girls elsewhere, what I can say about daygame venues in Rio:

-The Beach. Try Al Fresco game on the busier beach spots while sipping coconut. You will see major differences if you attempt this in copacabana/leme beaches compared to ipanema/leblon. Yes, the girls from ipanema/leblon can be more snobbish and with attitude, but they are also younger, prettier, and in larger quantities. Copacabana/Leme beach will have less girls, more lost tourists, more professional ladies, more old people, and occasionally emptier as well.

-As a general thing, the best places for daygame in Rio are the places I'd usually advise against for nightlife, meaning exactly the more expensive neighbourhoods of Ipanema and Leblon. You might find the same hot (snobbish?) girls you'd find by night on a more relaxed vibe on a late afternoon leaving the beach, walking the streets.

-I would also recommend bookstores on those same neighbourhoods, and the local malls as well. Those are actually the places I feel that work more for my style.

-PUC university in Gávea neighbourhood, THE BEST daygame spot in Rio. The highest concentration of 8-9s by square meter, in my opinion. Just take a stroll through there...

Quote: (07-26-2011 08:49 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I have great female friends from Rio, they hella cool but in general Rio is not a good place to game, when you finish your tour in Europe we will have the same conversation again and i guarantee you that you wont find Rio to be so cool anymore.

I myself will be spending some good months away from here, and I hope to find myself with a different perspective as well. I do have a hard time gaming here, and I believe that the problem is not with me. But I also have to say that there are some amazing girls here, and what I'm increasingly learning is that the most important element of game in Rio is venue selection. I already mentioned this elsewhere. Forget the anoying patricinhas full of attitude as they enter the posh clubs in Ipanema and Leblon. There are many cool and down to earth girls elsewhere. I am experimenting on different venues, but sadly I'm leaving the place soon, and my quest will have to be postponed for some months. But I already have some pointers...

And pitt, you mentioned a bar you went over here, would you mind saying which?

Pitt clealry has a different opinion , but I felt great in this short trip to Rio.
I'm from São Paulo , and I like Rio very much despite of the Rivalry between Paulistas and Cariocas.
I'm more laid back than the "workaholic" image of the Paulista , I don't see myself locked up in an office all day , I love sports and fitness , so maybe this is what I like about Rio..everything seems more messy and caotic but at the same time more relaxed and colorful.

I hope to explore more the Cidade Maravilhosa next time.
When are you leaving Amour ?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I'm just impressed at how good you caras speak English. It's rare I see Brazilians living in Miami dominate the English language as you guys do. I'm impressed, and yes, this is a compliment. [Image: thumb.gif]

Back on topic. I found Brasilia to be a LOT more receptive to game than rio.

I did not like rio too much, I loved Brasilia. Girls there ate so frigid cute and receptive.

Mixx

Quote: (07-26-2011 03:44 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Back on topic. I found Brasilia to be a LOT more receptive to game than rio.

I did not like rio too much, I loved Brasilia. Girls there ate so frigid cute and receptive.

Mixx

Tks Mixx!

About Rio: There are so many Gringos walking the streets in the mainstream neighborhoods that its not hard to imagine that gaming in Rio will be harder for a foreigner than for a Local Brazilian.
Probably the Cariocas think this when a Gringo approaches (Oh no, one more American desperate for a Brazilian flag ?)

Quote: (07-26-2011 03:29 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

When are you leaving Amour ?

I will be leaving for Hawai'i by the 21st of August, and I still have this short "business" trip to cover before I leave.

Quote: (07-26-2011 03:44 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm just impressed at how good you caras speak English. It's rare I see Brazilians living in Miami dominate the English language as you guys do. I'm impressed, and yes, this is a compliment. [Image: thumb.gif]

Mixx

Well, thanks Mixx! [Image: blush.gif] You could practice your portuguese with us as well, hehe...

oh yeah i agree that girls from Brasilia are more receptive..there are not many gringos there so is new for them.. even my friends from Brasilia are the only who gives more attention to randon foreigns guys when were in a group of carioca girls..everything that is new is exciting,of course..and theyre usually more polite and afraid of being rude..
Quote:Quote:

Probably the Cariocas think this when a Gringo approaches (Oh no, one more American desperate for a Brazilian flag ?)

oh yep..usually i would think ''oh no,another american desperate to get a brazilian girl?'

Dear Sweety, by any chance, is that you on the photo?

Quote: (07-26-2011 06:55 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

haha no, would never put my pic here.. but i have the same features ( skin color and hair)anyway

LMAO! funny how when girls say "same features" of some hot chic, I start running. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Sweety, are you a woman?

Hello.

Quote: (07-26-2011 08:42 PM)Sweety Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2011 06:55 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

haha no, would never put my pic here.. but i have the same features ( skin color and hair)anyway

Quote: (07-26-2011 11:26 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Sweety, are you a woman?

Yes she is... hopefully. Hahaha

And a carioca at that...

yep.. a young Rio de janeiro girl who loves to read mens forums hehe [Image: wink.gif]

Sweety, to continue posting on this forum you have to post a picture. That's the rules for women.

Quote: (07-27-2011 05:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Sweety, to continue posting on this forum you have to post a picture. That's the rules for women.
hahaha are u serious? ahh thats not fair,i cant keep anonymous then..even if i posted a picture how did u would know that is really my picture? i dont think it would help.. maybe i can post a pic of me (not showing my face)holding a sign saying 'roosh forum - sweety'[Image: noworry.gif] if is that enough for you lol

Is there a photo of Ms. Chocolate somewhere? I haven't seen it... And would like to.

Quote: (07-27-2011 08:22 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Is there a photo of Ms. Chocolate somewhere? I haven't seen it... And would like to.

Yeah, there is. I requested one from her in a Brazilian thong, but she declined to do so.

Mixx

Quote: (07-27-2011 07:57 AM)Sweety Wrote:  

hahaha are u serious? ahh thats not fair,i cant keep anonymous then..even if i posted a picture how did u would know that is really my picture? i dont think it would help.. maybe i can post a pic of me (not showing my face)holding a sign saying 'roosh forum - sweety'[Image: noworry.gif] if is that enough for you lol

You can only post a picture without your face if you have sweety written four inches above your exposed and partially shaven punany. No exceptions.
You can write roosh forum in removable marker on the inner thigh.
But exposure of a freshly maintained punany is MANDATORY.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-27-2011 08:46 AM)Moma Wrote:  

You can only post a picture without your face if you have sweety written four inches above your exposed and partially shaven punany. No exceptions.
You can write roosh forum in removable marker on the inner thigh.
But exposure of a freshly maintained punany is MANDATORY.

haha so im out of the forum then!

Sweety, I'm curious. Out of all the women I see snooping around mens forums, it's always been Brazilian women. What is it about you guys that makes you so eager to participate in mens forums?

Mixx

Sweety , were are you located in Rio?
*Mrs Chocolate is real , I can attest that.

Quote: (07-27-2011 09:31 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Ha! I was the first to say you guys should hook up! [Image: thumb.gif]

Mixx

I never met her in Person , but I've seen her FB profile.

Quote: (07-27-2011 09:35 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ha! I was the first to say you guys should hook up! [Image: thumb.gif]

Mixx

maybe i can post a pic of me (not showing my face)holding a sign saying 'roosh forum - sweety'[Image: noworry.gif] if is that enough for you lol

Yes this is fine. We've had female trolls in the past. I have to make sure the forum is free of men trying to be women.

In your picture include as much of your face as you can, such as your lips.

Quote: (07-27-2011 09:07 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Sweety, I'm curious. Out of all the women I see snooping around mens forums, it's always been Brazilian women. What is it about you guys that makes you so eager to participate in mens forums?

Mixx
always brazilian women? i dont know many girls who do that.. i am registered in many mens forums,so maybe youve seem me in another one hehe [Image: sleepy.gif]

Sweety , were are you located in Rio?

i already said before in another thread,wont say again
Quote: (07-27-2011 10:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

maybe i can post a pic of me (not showing my face)holding a sign saying 'roosh forum - sweety'[Image: noworry.gif] if is that enough for you lol

Yes this is fine. We've had female trolls in the past. I have to make sure the forum is free of men trying to be women.

In your picture include as much of your face as you can, such as your lips.

i dont wanna show much..thats all i can do:
[Image: imgen.jpg]

i guess you already can see im a girl... i hope so [Image: rolleyes.gif]

So much for the brazilian day game thread... [Image: dodgy.gif]