rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youtube Promotes Trans/Gay/Pansexual Bullshit

Today I found this on Youtube on every page next to the Youtube logo.

[Image: 2f3dcb7580.png]

It links to this. WARNING GROSS, MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.

Of course our president. Always virtue-signaling.

[Image: 2964ff12ff.jpg]

Another way to destroy the family unit, thus limiting population, and elevating the weakest, and most mentally disturbed to stardom. Honestly when you wonder "why?" human control and depopulation can be the only answer to these seemingly purposeful moves to destroy our society. It's not even good for the trannys themselves.

I wonder if they know the suicide rates of post-op transexuals?

I was wondering what that rainbow colored heart meant - didn't click it but obviously had my suspicions.

I saw that tonight. Very disappointed, as YouTube is one of the few services I have not axed over the SJW agenda - I have dropped God knows how many so far.

Anybody have any suggestions for other services that are similar?

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

As of now, that video has 95K dislikes.

I was surprised at those numbers, so I checked the comments for clues...and concluded quickly that someone obviously posted this video to /pol/ and /b/.

Sure enough, they've been raiding it since this morning.

[Image: Z53HeOH.png]

[Image: lol.gif]

WTF is Pansexual… They seem to have a new something 'sexual' everyday.

Quote: (06-21-2016 08:48 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

It means you'll take what you can get.

Quote: (06-21-2016 09:05 PM)str8_thggn Wrote:  

Oh, I thought it was a sexual attraction to pans.

Edit: 100th post.

Seems like there's a great opportunity for any tech-savvy entrepreneurs out there to create sites without an SJW agenda that allow free speech. I'm so tired of our ideas being censored yet this faggotry is not only allowed, it's actually being promoted! Can anyone doubt all this is being pushed as part of a larger sinister agenda now?

Quote: (06-21-2016 10:04 PM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

That would make more sense.

When you click on it, it takes you to a whole channel of Proud to be gay/trans/pansexual or whatever videos.

Time to start our own channel Proud to be Straight, with interviews with straight and proud people. The next step after that is a Straight Pride parade. I'm looking forward to it.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Things are getting pretty dire when you start looking twice at a pan.. Soon we'll have to keep a closer eye on our car exhausts and garden hoses.

The devolution of our culture continues, this time via YouTube.

I don't give a shit if you're pansexual, omnisexual, multisexual, transexual, whatever you want to call yourself when you wake up every morning is fine with me. What I can't stand, however, is the elite pushing this trash down our throats. What I can't stand is the attack on the traditional family unit. What I can't stand is the demonization of heterosexuality and masculinity.

What I can't stand is the militant LGBTQWXYZ community and their SJW cronies parading around their filthy lifestyle as if anyone who disagrees with it or finds it disgusting is somehow morally inferior compared to the regressive leftist cult of degenerates.

I don't celebrate mental illness and I never will.

Looks like they're deleting comments too.

One of the best:

There are 3 genders:
Male
Female
Mentally Ill

Pendulums's swinging back. I feel like I'm parroting myself, but the culture is changing back to what it should be. It's only a matter of time.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Welcome to the period when being a straight conservative traditional christian male/female, is edgy.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-22-2016 01:56 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Welcome to the period when being a straight conservative traditional christian male/female, is edgy.

Even borderline criminal to some.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

So why hasn't your forum level been upgraded to 'pansexual' ? PM the mods. It has to be a glitch.

It didn't show up on my Youtube front page... yet.
[Image: attachment.jpg32204]   

EDIT: Nevermind, I changed the "content location" to "worldwide". It's there.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Heheh

[Image: attachment.jpg32205]   

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Youtube died for me:

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

Server could not handle the amount of dislikes hehe

Deus vult!

If only we would give them their legitimate place, we would stop being oppressed by logic and science.

Quote: (06-21-2016 05:41 PM)PainPositive Wrote:  

Today I found this on Youtube on every page next to the Youtube logo.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The heart is gone!

[Image: ocmsiwfdmslfd.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (06-22-2016 12:49 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Pendulums's swinging back. I feel like I'm parroting myself, but the culture is changing back to what it should be. It's only a matter of time.

We are on the verge of a new version of the 80's where leftists were openly mocked and ridiculed. 2008 till now was like the 70's when everyone was a SWPL progressive hippy faggot as personified by the Carter administration.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I don't have a huge problem with people who are genuinely homosexual. It's just one of those quirks of nature and it's just how they are. Although I might not feel comfortable in their company, I have no desire to cause them harm or to prevent them from committing deplorable sexual acts with consenting adults in the confines of their private accommodation.

But when insane transexual, gender queer, gender fluid, pansexual........ pick your insanity, when these insane, unnatural freaks try to piggyback their degeneracy on the back of gay acceptance, that's when people really need to fight back. They are in dissonance to everything that is natural.

I'm willing to accept that homosexuals are born than way, since all the evidence seems to point to this. However, a quick search of long term outcomes of "transexuals" overwhelmingly suggests that they are simply mentally ill. And as mentally ill people, they don't need us to enable their insanity. Instead they need therapy and compassion. They need the compassion of people who can assure them that, no, they shouldn't cut off their dick and invert their scrotum into their body to make a fake cunt - when it's gone, it's gone and there is a good chance you will regret it. The mothers of "transexuals" require the compassion of "transphobes" to convince her not to give her 8 year old boy medication to prevent him going through puberty just so mummy can get likes on Facebook.

Homosexuals are not pretending to be something they are not. They are men that, for whatever reason that is difficult to understand, like dick. We don't know if it's genetic, since no gay gene has been found - it's more likely to be due to hormones in the womb. However, for a man who is demonstrably a man, to claim that he is a woman is absurd and there is simply no scientific evidence to support it. There really isn't, despite the claims on cnn.com that there is a difference in brain structure. He is just gay - and there's nothing wrong with that, just go fuck some dudes in privacy, but whatever you do, don't cut off your dick.

The comments and dislikes for this video are extremely heartening. It shows that we are not right-wing nutcases and we don't hold extreme fringe beliefs.

And I cant help but think this is related to the Trump campaign. After the Orlando shooting, Trump gained an advantage. This seems to be a sneaky way to push back against that and reframe the issue as freak acceptance as opposed to Muslim terrorism.