rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A 13yr old boy is forced to pay monthly Child support after being raped by 34yr woman

A 13yr old boy is forced to pay monthly Child support after being raped by 34yr woman

A 13yr old boy is forced to pay monthly Child support after being raped by 34yr woman:

http://www.lawlink.com/research/caselevel3/74059

From the sentence:

"The law should not except Nathaniel J. from this responsibility because he is not an innocent victim of Jones's criminal acts. After discussing the matter, he and Jones decided to have sexual relations. They had sexual intercourse approximately five times over a two-week period."

Now everyone who has IQ over 60,
knows that the whole point of statutory rape laws was that they are too young to consent and thus can never be a willing participant of intercourse.

"State ex rel. Hermesmann v. Seyer (1993) 252 Kan. 646 [847 P.2d 1273, 1278], held that a 13-year-old boy's presumed lack of consent to intercourse under criminal statutes was irrelevant in paternity and child support proceedings."

Basically the judge is saying a woman can rape a boy,
get pregnant through it and then get money off him
as lack of consent is irrelevant in paternity and child support procedings.

This makes me very angry [Image: angry.gif]

Who was the judge in this case?

Dupe:

thread-15981.html

sorry kaotic but that thread you showed is from the year 2012 (four years old)

and has 2 articles linked that have no connection with this case

Same topic, we don't need separate threads for different instances of the same thing.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Why did I use the RVF Google search Nathaniel J and have 2 threads that already mention your article then ?

Your case is from 1996 which is over 20 years old.

So, because it was discussed by 2 members back in 2012, now this subject is out of limits and censored ?

Kaotic, with all respect, you were not even a member in 2012. None of us were.

That link you gave is to a thread with 4 replies only, from Four years ago 2012.

I feel that not being to discuss this, is just simply wrong.

If we can't discuss this subject, because someone posted in 2012 about it, it's just weird.

I really believed in free speech and in being able to discuss subjects that matter

What he means is, just bump those threads with any new relevant info, or your opinion.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-20-2016 03:41 PM)usnar Wrote:  

So, because it was discussed by 2 members back in 2012, now this subject is out of limits and censored ?

I feel that not being to discuss this, is just simply wrong.

We aren't attacking you, no need to be passive aggressive, it just doesn't warrant it's own thread.

You're more than welcome to discuss this in the master teacher student sex thread.

thread-41604-page-15.html

If I would have found it and just bump it, after four years, I am sure I would have gotten a warning for "grave digging"...

Someone wants to get banned

Quote: (06-20-2016 03:45 PM)usnar Wrote:  

If I would have found it and just bump it, after four years, I am sure I would have gotten a warning for "grave digging"...

Dude, it's not a big deal, people bump threads all the time.

It's all good, I have no ill will towards you, we always post on other members threads if it's a dupe. Standard procedure, then an admin will lock the thread and you can continue your discussion or thoughts on the original thread.

We welcome you to the forum.

ok, Thank you kaotic, I understand, all is fine then

Quote: (06-20-2016 03:50 PM)usnar Wrote:  

ok, Thank you kaotic, I understand, all is fine then

Look forward to your posts on here.

You should introduce yourself here:

thread-5605-page-48.html

Maybe even give us a a data sheet (travel tips, places to go, women, game, etc) on Austria would be awesome.

Ahh...Commiefornia!

Where the feminazis claim that a 17-year-old female is incapable of making her own decisions regarding teenage sexuality as if she was a newborn baby,
but predatory cougars and feminazi teachers can collect free child support from the 13-year-old boys they statutory raped.

Quote: (06-20-2016 03:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Not at all

I am just not all-knowing, and I am new, so I learn as I go.

But harshly enough, this thread already brought me 20% warning and a suspension... [Image: undecided.gif]

Usnar:

In contrast to other forums, we prefer bumps for the same topics, rather than new posts.

Our initiations can seem harsh, but it keeps sensitive snowflakes out and the quality of posts high.

Don't take it personally, and stick around. Try to feel the place out before starting threads, and contribute in existing threads so people start feeling you out.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

OP,

please chill out. No one here cares that much but we want to teach you the proper way to make threads. nothing personal. This happened to me 2000 posts ago.

Sit back, have a beer, enjoy the forum, make a thread and, perhaps, even learn a thing or two.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, but relax. No one is out to get you.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Yes I got it. [Image: smile.gif] Thank you guys for all the encouragements

Goddamn I love this forum and how we act maturely about shit like this !

Kindly do the needful and read our handy dandy forum guide:

thread-13005.html

The rules are harsh to protect the group.

However, in due time you too will shed your ball slicing male feminism and take your rightful place amongst the globe trotting alpha males of RVF.

Quote: (06-21-2016 06:22 AM)usnar Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2016 03:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Not at all

I am just not all-knowing, and I am new, so I learn as I go.

But harshly enough, this thread already brought me 20% warning and a suspension... [Image: undecided.gif]

Only 20%? Weak. I got 40% on my first warning.

#AMOG

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

I got 60% for mine. This is like Blackjack. Come at me, bro.

Pfft, mine was 70%.

I'm not yet a pillar of the community here because my warning level has never risen above 40%. I hope to one day achieve greatness.

I'm the King of Beijing!