rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkish chick pranks boyfriend watching soccer game

Fake or real, this is some funny shit.

She's lucky he didn't stone her to death!

thread-9856.html

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Fuck !

That bitch let him start bashing the TV and break his laptop in half ? What a cunt.

Of course he's going to have to replace that.

Also, I could never get that emotional or angry about a fucking sport I'm not making millions in and am not present at the game. This guy's got issues.

Quote: (06-17-2016 01:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Of course he's going to have to replace that.

Fuck him, that was funny as hell. In the broader scheme of things, this guy is a good example of the "modern primitive"; he's got a laptop, a big screen TV, cell phones, but it's not working because of his girlfriend's "curse". And Europe is allowing themselves to be flooded with specimens that make this guy look like a rocket scientist.

State of the Art Primitive

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

I don't know. This is a tough one.

Is this guy an asshole? Yeah, probably. All right, I take that back...he's definitely an asshole.

But this was a malicious "prank." The unwritten rule in gags like this is to stop them before someone or some property gets damaged badly. And this chick just provokes the guy to rage by making him think his TV is broken, and lets him destroy his TV set.

Not cool. In fact, very passive-aggressive, very underhanded, and on the malicious side.

All women will play little games to test their men. Just to see how you react. They like to test the boundaries, see how you respond, and gauge your character. But if she really cared about this guy, she would have stopped it before he trashed a (likely) expensive TV and laptop.

Not cool. I don't really sympathize with this guy, but at the same time, I don't think she's a tender and compassionate woman, either.

I would drag her ass down to the Syrian border and sell her to ISIS marriage slavers for the price of a new TV, PC, Phones, a new SUV and enough cash to go get me a new bitch.

See how she tests ISIS boundaries then.

He's obviously a wife beater

Pairing seems fishy. Fat turkish guy with thin plastic-looking girl. Did he meet her in Dubai?

Quote: (06-17-2016 05:42 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

He's obviously a wife beater

No, we don't know that at all. Because he's a dick with a pot belly? Most foreign men fit that description.

Quote: (06-17-2016 05:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pairing seems fishy. Fat turkish guy with thin plastic-looking girl. Did he meet her in Dubai?

Her face doesn't seem that brown from the staining [Image: lol.gif]

It's funny, but I call fake.

Manufactured for social media kudos etc.

WB. I don't watch TV.

I'm the King of Beijing!

WB.

Guys a dick he had it coming.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm thinking it's fake. A guy who would rage like that on a TV would probably do the same on her skull. In which case, I doubt she'd push his buttons that way. Video has 50K+ views in 2 days. It may go more viral.

I don't understand the lack of sympathy for this guy. He is a human being -- a man -- being tormented by an obvious demon (indeed, she looks like one). All his reactions are entirely appropriate and understandable as far as I'm concerned, and the only surprise is their mildness and his ultimate acceptance of an unthinkably cruel and malicious reality. If the world fucks with you to this extent -- turning your TV off during your team's crucial championship match, and then teasing you by turning it back on only to take it away again -- then the whole world deserves to be destroyed, not just the devil-possessed TV and useless arrogant laptop.

I found myself identifying with the dude completely. You just know they're gonna score the goal on this corner kick... here it comes... FUCK! WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME TV? WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME LIFE? WHY?

In the end there is nothing left to do but tell the stupid f'ing bitch (who was the demon behind it all along after having been correctly punished for not shutting up): go... go login Facebook. What truth and what pathos in that very final utterance of resignation and humanity.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Looks 100% manufactured to me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Ripoff of an old prank video:

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I've seen many men get that mad over something silly. Even sillier than that. I have friends with incredible tempers and their girlfriends testing them at times when they were at their worst.

I remember telling one friend's girlfriend "He's gonna "kill" you if you don't stop" She ended up pouring her beer on his head. I had to bring her home myself and he was in a rage smashing his own property he was so angry. (Stupid) This guy is honestly one of the most good-hearted guys I know and would give the shirt off his back for almost anyone. I've seen him tow someone's car home in a blizzard for free, bring family food who didn't have any on thanksgiving, not fire a man with a family to feed even though they deserved it, etc.

Just because you have the temper of a raging lunatic doesn't always mean you're a bad guy.

If real, the guy's a retard and she's a huge bitch.

Oh, and WB and break her phone after.

The following video is the only acceptable way for your girl to act during a big game: https://twitter.com/hooliganstvi/status/...5098220544

Americans are dreamers too

WB

Looks like they deserve each other.

Not sure it's fake. Women love to copy old tricks because they don't have the creativity to devise new ones. Odds are she jumped into bed with him because he had a temper, so the relationship is plausible. I've seen naughty 7s date way down if they got the sense that the guy might slap them around a little, and in certain circumstances it seems like they are truly begging for a little Connery treatment

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

One thing that tells you it's fake is the fact that fat turkish dude yells out all his thoughts as if he was reading a script. It's normal to curse out loud when you're really pissed, but you wouldn't babble to yourself a whole play-by-play monologue of everything that's going on - fat turkish dude is acting-.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (06-17-2016 07:26 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Looks 100% manufactured to me.

This. So she downloaded that TV app and set up a strategically placed surveillance camera during the 15 minute halftime? I call bullshit.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.