rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photo text game

Photo text game

I've started priming the pump of girls I just met for the goal shot with some photo text game. Once I get a number, I'll text a photo of a date location I am currently enjoying (concert, jazz club, swanky happy hour or dinner joint), and remark how I think she would like it. I then follow up with a comment that we should go together next time.

I landed on this based on my experience in venture capital. No one wants to miss out on positive return on investment, in VC and in life. It gets the hamster sprinting. She sees your life is exciting without her, so she wants to capitalize.

It doesn't actually matter if you are physically at the place. Hell, I'll hit up yelp or Google to get a few prime pics. My success rate of chicks wanting to be the next lucky girl is almost 100%. They seem to imagine that no girl would turn down a dope date like I am offering, so I may be with someone else. Therefore, she should take that imaginary girl's place next time and mark her territory.

Anyone else used this approach?

Photo text game

All the time.

I actually keep a file of pictures I have taken on my phone just for this reason.

Its my go to for a re engagement text.

Photo text game

I just realized in inadvertently do this all the time when I am snapchatting girls.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Photo text game

Yeah, it used to be called "Tinder Moments".

Photo text game

This isn't as effective as meme game.

I am the cock carousel

Photo text game

Thank you for the tip mutha chuckaaahhhh!! Seriously, I like the way you think.

Photo text game

Can't I just photoshop my head onto other people's exciting life photos?

Photo text game

Photos with hot friends will get you a max return on this. It's even better over Snap. Now she *knows* you are out having a good time, maybe with more than 1 hot girl. Hamster spin, jealousy and fomo engaged, she'll ask to meet you later or is dying to be invited out next time and won't flake if she's younger.

Photo text game

Sounds like it could have some potential. Especially the the actual venue pictures from google, yelp, etc. along with something like, "this is my new favorite place, you should join me next time"