rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bumble bans male user

Bumble bans male user

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, a search showed no matching hits.

Seems like Bumble sides with the females too, I didn't deem his comments to be anything offensive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36...misogynist

Nothing new I guess, but Bumble have started their tweets on the matter. I wonder if the girl reported him or Bumble read the chat.

Bumble bans male user

Damn, you beat me to it!

Quote:Quote:

When one of its male users "lost his cool" with a female match, dating app Bumble stepped in to publicly tell him off and block him from the service. Following a comment she made about a "slow" day in the office, the user, known only as Ashley, asked her match Connor about his job. Over the course of a number of messages he then described her as a "gold-digger" and "entitled".

In an open letter to Connor, Bumble called him a "small-minded misogynist". It appears Connor originally took exception to Ashley asking about his career.

"I've gotten tired of girls like you who shamelessly attempt to pry into my career and really the kind of money/earning potential I have," he then messaged. "I put my job in my profile. I now use it as a vetting process to determine the truly shameless and unintelligent ones on here."

He later added: "I don't fall victim... to this neo-liberal, Beyonce, feminist cancer which plagues society."

Bumble replied: "She [Ashley] wasn't hoping to figure out if your wallet was sizeable enough for her to move into your house and start cooking dinner for you after vacuuming your living room while you clock in a 9 to 5 work day. "Instead, Ashley was (wait for it, Connor, because this is where things really get interesting), viewing herself as an equal."

Like many dating services, Bumble operates on smartphones, matching people based on their preferences and locations. But it says its unique offering is that only women are able to start conversations with potential partners. It was launched by Whitney Wolfe, a co-founder of Tinder, who sued that organisation for sexual harassment. She later settled out of court.

"We are going to hope that one day, you come around," Bumble said in their letter to Connor. "We hope that the hate and resentment welling up inside of you will subside and you'll be able to engage in everyday conversations with women without being cowardice to their power.

"But until that day comes, Connor, consider yourself blocked from Bumble."
The firm also launched #ImWithAshley and #LaterConnor on social media.
A Pew Research Centre report in 2013 found that 28% of online daters have been harassed or made to feel uncomfortable.

For women, 42% have experienced negative contact, compared with just 17% of men. Earlier this year it was revealed the number of reported crimes where dating apps are mentioned had increased more than sevenfold in the past two years.

Bumble bans male user

Reading his replies, he sounds like a complete autist. No wonder he got banned, people like that is what scares women off from using these kind of sites. I've got several bangs off Tindr and Bumble, allowing people like that to stay on would ruin it for the rest of us. If you dont like someone, simply unmatch or dont respond.

Bumble bans male user

Guy sounds like an autistic MGTOW. Better that people like this get banned and leave it to people that actually know how to talk.

Bumble bans male user

Other than using the word "whore" dont think anything he said could be considered harassment. It's just a case of a girls perfect little world being shattered by a straight-talking man. It's funny how much women love to block on social media, like they get some little joy from it, even the CEOs of large companies it seems. Or perhaps it's just me....

Anyway, from the Bumbler open letter

And while you may view this as “neo-liberal, Beyonce, feminist-cancer,” and rant about the personal wounds you are trying to heal from classic “entitled gold digging whores,” we are going to keep working. We are going to expand our reach and make sure that women everywhere receive the message that they are just as empowered in their personal lives as they are in the workplace. We are going to continue to build a world that makes small-minded, misogynist boys like you feel outdated.

We are going to hope that one day, you come around. We hope that the hate and resentment welling up inside of you will subside and you’ll be able to engage in everyday conversations with women without being cowardice to their power. But until that day comes, Connor, consider yourself blocked from Bumble.

Never yours,

The Bumble Hive

#ImWithAshley

#LaterConnor

http://blog.bumble.com/post/145374753695...-to-connor

Look at the last paragraph and the sign-off "Never Yours", it's just so childish and typical of women, even those holding CEO positions.

Bumble bans male user

It doesn't have to be harrasment to be autistic.

No man with options would ever get that emotional.

Bumble bans male user

It's pricks like this autistic clown who enable SJWs to engage in blanket you-go-girling against men as a whole.

Bumble bans male user

The guy certainly deserved to be banned. The girl asked an innocent enough question and he went all nutso on her. That being said, Bumble is headed by a huge bunch of cunts. The snarky response was indicative of how nasty they are. Glad to see they rose above this bad male user! [Image: tongue.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Bumble bans male user

It seems pretty obvious to me that she immediately took the conversation to work in her second message. Didnt even try to ease it in there. Might aswell get straight to the point and put it all in one message ala "Hello, how much do you earn?" No point wasting time with a "hows it going?" if turns out he earns less than megabucks.

Maybe he's autistic, maybe he's having a bad day, but you dont just go and ask someone what they do that early, especially if he's the type that might get it often. I mean you need to have some social sense.

Bumble bans male user

@Atheistani,

There's nothing wrong with a girl asking about your work. Women have a right to filter what kind of men they date, just like us men can choose to filter women as well. It is pretty standard to ask what kind of work you do as an ice breaker. His overreaction was uncalled for.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Bumble bans male user

If a text you are typing has bullet points, do not send that text. - Repo's texting guide for autists.

Bumble bans male user

Dude lost it, it's simple as that.

Never take a bitch like that seriously, you tease her.

"Oh I'm just a stripper, paying off student loans"

"I'm unemployed, playing video games in my mommy's basement"

"I actual work the corners from 9PM to 4AM"

I mean I can go on and on on shit I've replied with to bitches who ask me.

I've given vague statements about my job description and immediately change the subject.

Half the girls don't know what I really do until I'm on the first date with them.

I even tell some of them that I don't really tell people what I do until I meet them in person.

Bumble bans male user

The guy here fucked up, no doubt about that.

Notice the reframe by Bumble, however, "Listen guy, this woman does not exist to serve your needs -- wait for it -- she's an equal."

How is this interpretation of the guys meltdown even possible based on what he actually said? His screed is basic "man insecure about his own identity." He could have just easily melted down on a man who disrespected his roll or job.

Bumble is attempting to strengthen their brand here by standing guard as a bulwark against male "hatred." I have no idea what hate actually means to the Left anymore -- apparently being the average frustrated consumer is enough to be branded a misogynist. Sad!

I know this isn't groundbreaking analysis, but there is alot of cash to be made defining one's brand against Trump and all the stereotypes voting for him.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Bumble bans male user

Bumble is humble bragging its street cred to make the platform more attractive to female users, the ultimate prize in online dating apps. Tinder and others have turned into massive sausage fests, and that's not even counting the huge numbers of girls online just to attention whore, and have no interest in actually dating. Bumble has a viable marketing model, they know that cock is cheap and pussy is gold.

Bumble bans male user

Serial murderer gets banned, bumble use it as opportunity to post a go-girl rant.

Bumble bans male user

[Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Bumble bans male user

For women, 42% have experienced negative contact, compared with just 17% of men.

That's because the other 83% of men never got a reply back.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Bumble bans male user

He didn't deserve to be banned. That's ridiculous. Free speech entitles men to be a cunt in much the same way it entitles blue haired SJW's to be a cunt online as well.

I'm surprised so many people are backing 'Bumble' on this. An adult, or as a minimum, someone resembling a normal human would just block and move onto the next one. Thousands of men do this daily when 'Sarah Silverslut' gets opened on Tinder & acts like a pretentious twat.

Bumble bans male user

I deleted bumble. Its a ton of fake profiles. I matched with a few "girls" (read: profiles) that stayed in a loop of convo. When ever I asked what they were up to they all went radio silent. A lot of guys I know had the same issue.

I'm on happn now and lots of way too good looking girls and I've had only two matches. One I suspect is a tranny, but nothing listed on its profile like there normally is.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Bumble bans male user

He definitely comes across like a bitter VGTOW.

Being playful instead (whilst internally noting the red flag) might have gotten that poosy humming.

Banning him and publicly shaming him was definitely overkill.

I deleted Bumble. Waste of time for the most part. I may bring it back for the fuck of it when I get new pics. Even the "woman opening" novelty is kind of a facade, because they open with "hi" or "hey" if they open at all.

Here's how a lot of my Bumble convos went:

girl: hey
me: hey is for horses
girl: lol
me: so... (boilerplate online opener)

Bumble bans male user

Ashley was (wait for it, Connor, because this is where things really get interesting), viewing herself as an equal.

lol. These guys are in for a rude awakening.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Bumble bans male user

I don't like it when the first question from a woman's mouth is "what do you do for a living?" It is a form of pre-qualifying. OTOH, it's been so ingrained in them, that they can't really help doing it. You can play it to your advantage to build their interest while also training them to understand that it comes off as gold digging. Ideally, you can work them into a frenzy not knowing if you're the guy who cleans up dog shit at the park, or if you've got a high paying, high profile career.

This guy sperged the fuck out when he started calling her a whore and whatnot.

Bumble bans male user

I hate being asked about what I do for a living during the first few messages. It definitely displays a lack of class.

I hate it even more when banter or rapport is suddenly broken with, "So...what do you do for a living?"

It is the first question a woman's friends will ask her if she informs them that she's met someone.

Bumble bans male user

If I read the convo right she's the one who said she was tired from work and used it as a clumsy segway into WDYD.

Bumble bans male user

¨^thanks, I am just out of bed. Edited. Well the woman clearly has no class. I would have reacted to that or just deleted her. I got tired of having my CV analysed on dating apps a long time ago. At least in a real job interview, there is a prize on the table.