rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master thread: datasheets on long-term relocation strategies

Inspired by this excellent, very useful and detailed post from Rawmeo ( thread-56038...pid1310262 ), I'm proposing here a master thread for datasheets on long-term, relocation strategies.

Those would be very different than "classic", run-of-the-mill travel threads, because they do not consist of lists of good bars and nightclubs and short-term survival info (how to go from airport to city-center and change money, etc)... On the contrary, they'll be aimed at very serious, committed forum members, who'd be willing to spend months (or years, actually) in a country, to understand and master its language, social specificity, business opportunities, and of course, tap into its top-level, high-society women.

So, we already have a Thailand thread:
thread-56038...10262.html
(also, a thread like TravelerKai's thread-38876.html on China, is of similar interest: aimed at "long-term planning" players)

Let's hope other members will add similar threads (for other promising countries), with the following structure:

Long-term visa or permanent residency

Speaking the local language

Owning your vehicle

Having a local bank account

Owning your residence

Starting a business (possibly with local associates)

Getting access to high-level, HB8+ local girls

Awesome man. I hope I can relocate some day
'
If you getting an American paycheck. Charlie Schwab is the way to go. Wouldn't worry about a foreign bank account, technically, you still gotta pay us taxes.

Related to this thread: thread-50002.html

Anyway, it is my understanding that, given how the world has evolved, long-term strategies are probably the only ones that will allow you to really enjoy the best of any country, including HB 8+ women.

Short-term trips will, in most cases, result in one's getting a gringo-hunter, farang-lover chick. The usual Online-dating and Tinder-date girl. Unless of course one is a king of night-game, with tons of game, free time to go out every night to fancy top-of-the-scale clubs, and cash to burn (high-roller game). But if not, who's consistently getting HB8 or 9s during a ten-days holiday abroad?

That is why long-term, even relocation strategies, are the way of the future. And notably for Europeans afraid of the current situation (see the Migrants invasion thread), or for Americans (in the unlikely case of a catastrophic Hillary's victory): relocation becoming thus a double necessity: for survival, and satisfactory gaming.

I wonder if it would be helpful to take your idea and split it into regions. So when newbies and lurkers sign on they won't complain about having to actually read and do work. [Image: lol.gif]

But it might help keep it sort of organized. While the idea is great with the suggested list of topics I imagjne some people may chime in with nuggets that are not a full datasheet. If you wanted to go this route, I am not sure if you would break it down by country or down to city level.

Just a thought. Like the idea.

Maybe you can ask 262 or CS to rework their threads.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

So you're proposing making Datasheets that already have been made?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (05-28-2016 07:49 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

So you're proposing making Datasheets that already have been made?

No, I'm proposing to regroup them here, on this thread, for easier and faster browsing. Like a library for relocation threads... Also, yes, making new ones according to this "Rawmeo" structure (break-down), as described in my first post.

Moved to Germany from the US 5 years ago could write up a thread on how i accomplished it.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (05-30-2016 06:58 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Moved to Germany from the US 5 years ago could write up a thread on how i accomplished it.

Good idea, tell of your experience and strategy, it'd be of interest... danke schon in advance!

Cheers Going Strong, I think this is a great idea, and you're totally right about short trips having a ceiling in most cases.

Somewhere Roosh lamented this fact, and something about the fact that a certain EE girl was not obtainable because he hadn't stayed in the country long enough and didn't have a car.

In some countries, just having a car will do WONDERS.

Let's hope some folks will fill out this thread / index.

Will post my plan for relocating to Kazakhstan when I have time. Subscribing to this thread in the meantime

This thread sounds like a great idea. I'm hoping to move to the Philippines for 3 months in January. I'd love to hear from others on their experiences of relocating abroad for long periods of time. Rooshs books are great, but I'd like to see one covering the detailed, nitty-gritty "how to" and "day in the life" of living long-term in another culture.

The first 2 can easily be done just by studying abroad, getting into a local university and living with locals. As for owning a car, I'm beginning to realize that car ownership in north america is one of the cheapest in the world. Relative to income and cost, with registration fees and taxes few places can trump north america in terms of cost or ease.