rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you seeing other girls?

The other afternoon I was on a third date with a Puerto Rican girl who has been shit testing me like crazy.

She's drinking coronas and and swimming next to my boat in front of a small island and we were the only people there.

We started making out in the water and she was all about it then stops and says "are you seeing other girls?" then says while pushing me away in the water and splashing me with water "you are, you are, I bet you are seeing a bunch of girls"

I not knowing what to say just walked over to the boat and offered up a fresh beer. Any other time this is a sure fire close.

We went back on the boat and headed back twords land while she took pics of the sunset. I would have stayed out but the sharks come in at dusk and its hard to navigate around the island at night.

I was going to bring her back to her car that was parked at a resturant on the water and she says No. I told her she could meet me at the marina and I would have to jump the fence to get out of there and she said "fine Im coming with you"

We get to the marina and now have to walk to my car. I was going to bring her to her car and then she wants to see my house. So I took her home with me and brought her inside and mixed two drinks.

We were covered in sand and wet so i started kissing her again and gravitating near the shower and she says "NO! Im not staying here"

I told her that I didnt want to drive drunk and we should get her car now so she has it at my house. (regrouping move)

She got to her car and decided to go home. Then started with the mi amor texts and sharing her pics of the afternoon with me.

I had a backup that was willing to come over and cook and fuck so I went that route because I was buzzed and hungry.

This girl wants to get a r$$m on ST Pete beach tonight and "kick off her 4 day weekend."

Im wondering if I should go or not.

When a girl throws that line at me, I usually go with a sarcastic yes and start to name celebrities or other unbelievable girls. Then I try to change the subject as quickly and smooth as I can.

If I was in your position I would probably give her one more chance. If she doesn't put out on the fourth date then it's time to cut your losses.

Tuthmosis's answers to this type of question:

Girl: Are you seeing other girls?
Tuthmosis: No.
[grab her, bring her in]

Tuthmosis: I'm looking for a quality girl right now.
[grab her, bring her in]

Tuthmosis: I'm not really seeing anyone else right now. You caught me at a good time.
[grab her, bring her in]

Tuthmosis: Not seriously.
[grab her, bring her in]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:50 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[grab her, bring her in]

[grab her, bring her in]

Tuthmosis: I'm not really seeing anyone else right now. You caught me at a good time.
[grab her, bring her in]

[grab her, bring her in]
Perfect!

You fail the test when a chick who you have no formal relationship with is inquiring to your availability, and you downplay it to ease what you perceive to be some level of insecurity from her.

The truth is she wants you to be seeing other girls, it confirms you're as desirable as she believes you are, you won't sweat her pussy, and that she's putting down/out for someone who's worth it.

You gotta be ballsy and say "Of course I am". Most guys will duck that question as if there something wrong with seeing other girls out of guilt or whatever. Just tell her straight up. They like the competition.

Quote: (07-25-2011 04:15 PM)MacNcheez Wrote:  

You gotta be ballsy and say "Of course I am". Most guys will duck that question as if there something wrong with seeing other girls out of guilt or whatever. Just tell her straight up. They like the competition.

In theory this is true. The alpha, I-don't-give-a-shit answer is the way to go. "Fuck yeah, bitch, I'm fucking other girls. Now get on your knees and start gargling these nutz or I'm leaving this instant."

The reality, of course, is different.

I've found that I have way better success if a girl suspects that I'm pounding other girls, rather than knowing beyond any doubt. The former keeps the hamster wheel turning and her chasing. You seem valuable but, on some level, attainable. The latter just makes you seem mechanical, dangerous, and horny.

Striking just the right tone of denial adds that magical layer of plausible deniability that you need.

how about : why would i see other women when i have the most beatiful one right in front of me. then slowly grab her and romanticaly kiss her.

Quote: (07-25-2011 10:31 PM)mr.panchdaconch Wrote:  

how about : why would i see other women when i have the most beatiful one right in front of me. then slowly grab her and romanticaly kiss her.

After which you can then snuggle up and watch your favorite Novela together?

You: Yes, ever since my conviction I have decided that its best to make hay while I still have my freedom.

You: My boyfriend gets jealous if I see more than one girl at a time. Hates to share (avoid if you are metrosexual or western European. Western European can pass as fag way too easily)

You: A few, although Im not sure if its 3 or just 2 and half. Do you count little people as half or as a whole? Im really not sure and I hate to be anything but politically correct.

PS: Kidding about western europeans passing off as metrosexual. Fag, yes, metro no [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-25-2011 10:31 PM)mr.panchdaconch Wrote:  

Newbie forum is here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/forum-20.html

[grab her, bring her in]

[grab her, bring her in]

[grab her, bring her in]

[grab her, bring her in]

great post, you have some serious skills

[grab her, bring her in]

I like this one a lot. Do you think telling a girl this would make her believe you're interested in a serious relationship?

I suggest we say it half-seriously, so it's playful, but she still wonders if you're being serious.

Or we could go full-playful. Look deep in her eyes and say it all seriously, then blatantly check out the next chick passing by.

Quote: (07-26-2011 08:23 AM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

[grab her, bring her in]

I like this one a lot. Do you think telling a girl this would make her believe you're interested in a serious relationship?

Sorta, but not really. This is an area of some player controversy, actually. I think it's okay--even desirable--to telegraph some remote amenability to entering into a relationship, especially with high-value females. You can't say it outright, but she has to believe she can "win" you. Some guys on the board will steer way clear of this stratagem.

It is tricky, but can work with certain types of game, especially to expand into new demographics.

"Sorta, but not really. This is an area of some player controversy, actually. I think it's okay--even desirable--to telegraph some remote amenability to entering into a relationship, especially with high-value females. You can't say it outright, but she has to believe she can "win" you. Some guys on the board will steer way clear of this stratagem."

I use this steez all the time, for what it is worth.

Especially, with "high-value females" of sorts.

Most of the time, I think you have to. Unless you are some kind of "super player", which I am not.

Quote: (07-26-2011 04:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Sorta, but not really. This is an area of some player controversy, actually. I think it's okay--even desirable--to telegraph some remote amenability to entering into a relationship, especially with high-value females. You can't say it outright, but she has to believe she can "win" you. Some guys on the board will steer way clear of this stratagem."

I use this steez all the time, for what it is worth.

Especially, with "high-value females" of sorts.

Most of the time, I think you have to. Unless you are some kind of "super player", which I am not.

I agree with this. I think 'Kind of' sorta vibe is the way forward. You have to sorta intimate that you're seeing other girls, even if you're not. It maintains the frame you're desirable, gets her hamster spinning and no matter how much she says she doesn't want you to see other girls, she secretly does. Because no girl wants to fuck a guy who isn't wanted by other women.

I remember one time when a girl was right on top of me in bed just after we had sex and looked me dead in the face and asked me. No words came out of my mouth, I did a 'sort of' face. She was going nuts 'So YOU ARE SEEING OTHER GIRLS?' 'YOU ARE AREN'T YOU?' 'JUST TELL ME.' She didn't go anywhere. And my only response was a 'sorta' strained expression face, so you don't even have to verbalize it!

Some girls you could easily get away with letting her know that you are a player. But, this girl didn't bang me the first night even though her panties were soaked and believe that I put my best efforts to it.
Shes going for the LTR hence all the shit tests ..so my routine is to lead them on until they fuck then turn the tables.

Then it just turns into a bigger mess. the stalking, pop overs etc. I think Mixx and Roosh are on to it with this hunger and hunt thing but, if I dont get laid asap I will try a few more times rather than start over even though I am doing this with multiple girls at the same time.

Quote: (07-25-2011 06:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I've found that I have way better success if a girl suspects that I'm pounding other girls, rather than knowing beyond any doubt. The former keeps the hamster wheel turning and her chasing. You seem valuable but, on some level, attainable. The latter just makes you seem mechanical, dangerous, and horny.

You hit the nail on the head there. You need to make the girl worry that if she doesn't act, she has a good chance of losing her shot at you.

I generally say something like, I'm seeing a few girls off and on, or I'm not in any committed relationships. Your body language and tone is what will tell the girls that you are seeing other girls more so than the words you use. Different answers will be appropriate in different circumstances -- is she drunk and about to head back to your place, did you meet 5 minutes ago, etc.

Your biggest risk, once a girl is attracted to you and wants you, is that she is going to try to rope you into a relationship and make you jump through a bunch of hoops to get laid. No thanks.

I usually start to lead them on as if I wanted a relationship "Why do you want to keep me to yourself?", little does she know I'm jumping ship any moment.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Quote:Quote:

This one is good, if a girl was to ask me right now this is what I'd say if I didn't go with the above

1. Why do you think you can keep up with me?

2. Why are you interested?

3. Nothing serious.

4. Sure I'm seeing lots and lots of girls but im still out looking for one I can really connect with

5. This one is from Zan (I think, my mind keeps random tidbits of lines from whatever I listen to) that works if she sees you come in with another girl that you're seeing
Her: Is that your gf?
You: Who, that? That’s my favorite gf.
Her: How many gfs do you have?
You: Including you?
Her: I’m not your gf.
You: No. But you could be my favorite.

I have found one that it EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE and elusive at the sane time. This one is direct, but hits the right chords to get her turned on fast!

Girl:"Mixx, are you seeing other girls"
Mixx:"{big grin on face} Hummm...there are a few girls in queue that are competing against you, but nobody has managed to laso me in yet..."

Immediately change the subject!!!

We are fucking within hours as she us trying to prove herself the top alpha bitch!

Mixx

I don't like the idea of leading girls on so I usually tell them upfront, before they even ask, that I'm a bit of a player, and of course I am seeing other girls.

I'll casually talk about other girls i'm seeing like they are my friends, which they are. I'll even show them (high quality) photos that I've taken.

Her: Did you fuck all those girls?!?!
Me: (sheepishly) Not *all* of them.

Oddly enough, this rarely dissuades them from getting involved with me.

Is this an instance of 'accept and amplify'?

Misdirecting a girl about your player status will get her off your back about it for a bit, but it will still be on her mind. Preemptively owning the label leaves no doubt about who you are, but also nothing to think about ("well, that's just how he is"), and no question about your integrity ("he's honest, I can trust him").

Does anyone else do this?

Quote: (08-05-2012 08:14 PM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

Yes and it backfired, I have come a full circle to not admittimg and evading that I am a player to being an Ass and admitting that I am a player and both are not the right way.

These words by Tuthmosis should put this topic in a nutshell

In theory this is true. The alpha, I-don't-give-a-shit answer is the way to go. "Fuck yeah, bitch, I'm fucking other girls. Now get on your knees and start gargling these nutz or I'm leaving this instant."

Striking just the right tone of denial adds that magical layer of plausible deniability that you need.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I don't have an encyclopedic memory to thumb through for lines, so I just keep one line handy:

xsplat: I'm single.

Single here meaning that I'm not married.

Truthmosis' method is unquestionably effective, certainly more so than mine.

I think it comes down to how much you are willing to mislead someone to get laid, and how you feel about yourself for doing so.

I personally wouldn't be able to fuck a girl knowing that I had to deliberately mislead her in order to get her into bed.

Then again, I've never gotten a girl drunk to fuck her either, which is, as far as i understand, the method responsible for the continued survival of our civilization.

Take my advice with a grain of salt.

Quote: (08-06-2012 07:25 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2012 08:14 PM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

Yes and it backfired, I have come a full circle to not admittimg and evading that I am a player to being an Ass and admitting that I am a player and both are not the right way.

These words by Tuthmosis should put this topic in a nutshell