rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

A bar near me just re-opened with the theme "bikini bar by day/dance club by night." Naturally I had to check it out. Got there kind of late, but the staff was still wearing bikinis, grinding on each other, smacking each other's asses, and basically being slutty.

These girls are great, because I'm 99% sure this is the last or second to last step before becoming a stripper, depending on where you put the strip club waitress. So, their mind is in the right place, but their heart is not quite there yet.

I really think I should work on banging as much of the new staff as possible, before the cooks run through them all. Any tips on using their innate skankiness to my advantage and making this happen? Is it best to go when it's likely to be less busy, or go on peak days so I can try to bang the girls coming into the bar for the 'dance club' too?

I've got a couple ideas, but I want to know if this is even worth pursuing.

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:53 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Got there kind of late, but the staff was still wearing bikinis, grinding on each other, smacking each other's asses, and basically being slutty.

These girls are great, because I'm 99% sure this is the last or second to last step before becoming a stripper, depending on where you put the strip club waitress. So, their mind is in the right place, but their heart is not quite there yet.

Some of the places I regularly drink at have girls working who exhibit the same kind of slutty behavior (at least with their co-workers). Do you really think this is a good indicator that you can capitalize on that? I haven't had the chance to find out first hand yet, but this post has made me curious. How do you get in on that when they seem to mostly be messing around with their co-workers when they exhibit slutty behavior and you're still an outsider?

The thing about strip club waitresses is also spot on. G made a great post about that. My only point of disagreement would be that he says weekends are bad times to go. Sometimes weekend venues are sausage parties, but if you get to a strip club early before all the drunk and disappointed dudes go after striking out, the places are fucking packed with talent and maybe 4 or 5 old dudes that look like a burned out Roy Orbison. You can really capitalize on that if you're the only young well dressed dude in the venue at 9 pm and there are tons of girls working. Most dudes that are squares at the bars and clubs will be pounding on their I-Phones waiting for their female "friends" from work to show up at that time of night (which might never happen) while you're surrounded by girls that are better looking.

Vitriol -

"but if you get to a strip club early before all the drunk and disappointed dudes go after striking out, the places are fucking packed with talent and maybe 4 or 5 old dudes that look like a burned out Roy Orbison. You can really capitalize on that if you're the only young well dressed dude in the venue at 9 pm and there are tons of girls working."

Agreed 100%.

Basically the key to these types of places is being a complete "contrarian".

When "regular guy" goes, you don't want to be there.

When "regular guy" is not there, that is when you want to be in the house, oh my brothers.

In Las Vegas, I prefer the "late shift" because it is easier in my opinion to close.

But you can close off "early shifts" as well, depending on what city and the specific dynamic at play.

CJ -

What city is this going down in?

When is last call/closing time?

This is a bit off topic but do they eat pussy in the strip clubs in the U.S? The reason I ask, is because there is one here that they eat pussy out in the open every single time..
I'm new the strip culture (never went in London) so certain things surprise me..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Moma-

Absolutely not.

Hell, in America you can barely smoke cigarettes in them (depending on state).

I'm definitely interested in hearing more in this thread. [Image: smile.gif]. I virtually am full out a beginner in regards to gaming "hired guns" if you want to call them lol. I'd always thought u game them after their shift is done.

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Moma-

Absolutely not.

Hell, in America you can barely smoke cigarettes in them (depending on state).
Tampa bay may be the exception here. Pussy eating is a go and smoking is a go.

CJ, dance club means strip club? If so, the bikini waitresses will get jealous of the money the other girls are making and want to run up the ranks quick.

For sure try to figure out when shift changes are and go about an hour before. You don't want to be the guy who is there a lot. They get spoiled on weekends by paycheck warriors so Monday to Thursday is the best bet.

My buddy has been fucking Hooters and Winghouse girls for years with the angle of Knock off handbags. And getting paid as well!!

Otherwise : COCAINE!

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:52 PM)Moma Wrote:  

This is a bit off topic but do they eat pussy in the strip clubs in the U.S?

I have never seen it, and doubt it happens here.
At least in three states I've checked the laws if the strip club serves alcohol, the girls cannot show genitalia, only boobs. So here in CA you get venues which are full nude but only sell non-alcoholic beer (they have a HUGE selection though; I've never heard of non-alcoholic Corona before), and the clubs which sell alcohol but the girls cannot strip completely. Hence, eating pussy for real is out of question.

What they do here a lot is sucking on titties, which grosses me out every time (I hate fake boobs).

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:55 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My buddy has been fucking Hooters and Winghouse girls for years with the angle of Knock off handbags. And getting paid as well!!

I have to hear this one [Image: lol.gif]

el mech -

"Tampa bay may be the exception here. Pussy eating is a go and smoking is a go."

Serious?

Which places? Break it down.

How do they around the state smoking ban?

I need to stay away from American strip clubs then. I am used to liberality.
First few months I moved here, I started rolling with this dude who used to live in the U.S (thus he had that persistent hunter mentality) and he loved strip clubs.
We went to one in Ajax. Me being from London, I didn't know the rules here. I figured if a lizard is naked and in your face, you go for it.
She sat next to us (working her game) and I clutched a fistful of her ass and held it for the 15 mins she was speaking.
We spoke and she said would I like to go for a dance.
I said yea but I was aware of the price (20 bucks???) and we went.
So we were in the private area and I was sucking her tits and I went for her vag and stroked the lips but when I tried to slip a few inside, she brushed me away gently.
The song finished and she told me that if I continued it would be another 20.
I said farewell and I left, nursing a raging hard on.

In retrospective, had I known what I knew now, I reckon I could have pulled her. She apparently liked me because even though Canada strip culture is liberal, strippers don't just let their tricks suck their titties and paw their vaggies as a rule (I think).

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-25-2011 03:55 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

el mech -

"Tampa bay may be the exception here. Pussy eating is a go and smoking is a go."

Serious?

Which places? Break it down.

How do they around the state smoking ban?
Where is a statewide smoking ban? Do you know how mant strip clubs are in tampa bay?
I mentioned here once at my cousins stag party at Mons Venus that 6 girls tied his neck to the pole with his belt and took turns making him lick their pussies via handstands.
I was at bare assets in Holiday fl a few months back and this one girl sat on my girlfriends face right in her chair.
I've seen girls eating eachother on numerous occasions.
Im not sure I know of a club where they don't behave that way and I only go a few times a year.

And forget what goes on in the private rooms! I could go into more detail if you guys want and tell you how to work it.

Quote: (07-24-2011 02:47 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:55 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have to hear this one [Image: lol.gif]
Ok, My buddy here went to med school in NYC and was making extra cash by getting handbags by the hundreds from chinatown and reselling.

He tells the girls about it and sets up parties kinda like pampered chef or some other stupid shit girls do.

He has a trailer full of them and splits some of the profits with the host. Girls go crazy for that shit and he has the benefit of being the only guy in the room.
It is great way to make some cash but, he told me hes gotten in trouble a few times doing it.

Remember that the people in Fl are not that smart. Its easy to fly under the radar here.

Not to derail this but here are some local clubs that with good game you could fuck about 70% of the girls in for free or for the price of a lap dance.

The first one is walking distance from my house
http://www.bareassetsholiday.com/
2001nude.com/
http://www.monsvenus.com/

http://youtu.be/FDpW0Yd2L8E

This one here for a little cash you could fuck 5 girls at once inside on a tuesday afternoon.
http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=1577

This one here is just ridiculosly easy to get laid at..
http://www.brassflamingo.com/

The county north of me is almost as sleazy a T.J

Heres one G may like.
thepenthouseclubtampa.com/

Sorry if this derails the topic- but did anyone watch the International Hooters competition a couple nights ago? Haha

Quote: (07-25-2011 08:43 AM)Moma Wrote:  

In retrospective, had I known what I knew now, I reckon I could have pulled her. She apparently liked me because even though Canada strip culture is liberal, strippers don't just let their tricks suck their titties and paw their vaggies as a rule (I think).

Sucking tits seem to be quite common in US strip clubs. So common that the girls look quite amused when you tell them "Get your tits away from my mouth".

@Moma - I've never seen any pussy eating at any US or Canadian strip club I've gone to.

@G - Detroit suburbs. Close is 2am, although they seem pretty lax on that.

@el mech - no, it's a bikini bar and then a regular dance club at night, no strippers. Normally two separate entities, but I guess they figured why not get a lame ass DJ, have a dance club, and then see what happens if they have a bikini staff dancing out there too.

Quote: (07-25-2011 11:39 PM)CJ Wrote:  

@Moma - I've never seen any pussy eating at any US or Canadian strip club I've gone to.

@G - Detroit suburbs. Close is 2am, although they seem pretty lax on that.

@el mech - no, it's a bikini bar and then a regular dance club at night, no strippers. Normally two separate entities, but I guess they figured why not get a lame ass DJ, have a dance club, and then see what happens if they have a bikini staff dancing out there too.

CJ, you live in Canada? This club in Toronto, I've been there twice (second time, I took my cousin from the UK just to prove it) and they were eating pussy in there once again up on stage like it was going out of business.
The first lizard was standing up straight, the other one had her legs hooked over her shoulders so that her face fell between the standing ho's legs and she was lapping the poon before our very eyes.

First time my friend took me there (the strip poon hawk), I nudged him in surprise when I saw this first happen.
He shrugged lazily and said "This shyt always happens in here).

My point, pussy eating occurs often enough to make a patron look on indifferently...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

@Moma - no I'm on the USA side of the bridge.

I finally got back to this place, and I don't know what happened in a mere 2 weeks, but suddenly it's ghetto as fuck. The best looking girls from the staff were gone - although they still had a couple very bang-able skanks left, the place was dead by midnight, and for some reason the bouncers were frisking people coming in. I'm a sad Gata'

Quote: (08-05-2011 11:57 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I don't know what happened in a mere 2 weeks, but suddenly it's ghetto as fuck.

This has happened to me.

I used to hang out at a place that had these girl waitressing:
[attachment=2629]

I ran through at least half of them. Then one week later I go back and the place is gang turf or something. Plus, it's packed, and no facetime with the girls at all. Even the ones I'd banged were too busy to sit for a minute.

Hostess, Bikini type places, and strip clubs are my Mecca for obtaining what Mixx calls Unique Bangs. Girls that are willing to work at places that require them to dress scantily and flirt, aren't just acting like sluts, they actually are.

If in the future you find yourself wondering what to do to get the girls from places like that to blow you, befriend the management.

Most of the time, there will be a queen bee type woman in charge of the girls. At a hostess bar or Asian strip/bikini club she will be called "mama" and her presence will be known. If it isn't an Asian place, tip a manager or bartender well, then ask him to introduce you to some girls.

Again girls that work in these places are sluts. Sluts usually don't have their shit together. Whenever the manager or mama talks to one of these girls about anything, they get so nervous about losing their jobs or getting fined, and you're half way there. It's not that they can't pay they're rent, they don't care about that, most of them have a boyfriend with an oxycontin (in the US) or meth (Asia/Hawaii) habit to support. They don't know who you are, you actually could be the manager's friend, hence, she better try extra hard to make you happy so the dollars roll in.

The next thing you want to do is FUCK one of them. You fuck that girl with everything you've got. Also, smoke good weed with her. Girls that work in places like that are the cattiest jealous women on the planet. You go in there one week, bang a girl, then go back the next week when she's fighting with another one. That girl she's fighting with will try even harder to bang you just to spite the other. They all shit talk eachother in places like that. No matter what asshole crap you pull you need to get two rumors flying about you amongst the girls. They are 1) He will fuck the tar out of you, and 2) He has good drugs.

Trust me, I go to strip clubs all over and use their jealousy to my advantage. I'll just start talking about my girlfriend who dances at some big name place who paid cash for her e class. Once I can sense the "I'm gonna fuck this bitch's man" vibe I move in. Naturally the girlfriend I talk about doesn't exist.

Aloha!