rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo trip to the US- any advice fellas?

I'm planning a month-long (possibly longer) trip to the US at some point in the next 12 months. I'm just wondering if you guys could give me some advice for where to go. I don't know why, but recently I've been really pining for a US trip. Perhaps it's due to Trump, or a sense of 'Americana' as I'm currently learning how to ride a motorcycle and Harley Davidson has been in mind...the frontier, freedom etc. Those ideas have a certain, almost magical, quality. Especially compared to working in an office.

I don't want to go to somewhere like NY or LA, as I'd like my status as an Englishman/Brit/European to be somewhat of an anomaly. There was a recent VICE story about a group of English lads going to university towns and having an amazing time, however I'm closer to early 30s than early 20s so suspect I might stand out like a sore thumb if I were to rock up at some frat party!

I was thinking Dallas as have family friends who have a house there. However, I've read it's quite liberal for a Texan city and I want to experience some southern conservative girls [Image: smile.gif]

I know it's a pretty daft question as the US is huge. However, some quick tips would be awesome. I'm aware that I may want to experience a US that perhaps doesn't exist anymore outside of 80s movies and so on.

I know Roosh went to Sioux Falls and a few other places, but they seem a bit too small to spend longer than a few days. I was kinda toying with somewhere in Alabama or the non-touristy parts of Florida. But states like Georgia really appeal also.

I've got a couple of other questions such as accommodation, transport etc but I'll see where you guys suggest before asking. Cheers!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

It sounds like you'd love New Orleans. It's a party city with great game opportunities, but the culture here is unlike anything else you'll see in the US. And it seems to be right around where you're spending most of your time.

Also, if you're interested in unique experiences, raw and ugly "bayou" culture is just a 45 minute drive away.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (05-07-2016 03:46 PM)Tex Wrote:  

It sounds like you'd love New Orleans. It's a party city with great game opportunities, but the culture here is unlike anything else you'll see in the US. And it seems to be right around where you're spending most of your time.

Also, if you're interested in unique experiences, raw and ugly "bayou" culture is just a 45 minute drive away.

Cheers man. Yeah, I'm not definitely set on the south - but it just seems a bit different for a Brit compared to the usual places we go. Plus, it's got less social justice crap. New Orleans definitely sounds cool though. I've heard a lot about it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

You could try Nashville or Memphis. I've never been to either, but I bet you'd stick out in Graceland.

I was only there for a day and a half but if I could find more time to be in Charleston South Carolina, you bet your ass I'd go down there. Girls were all friendly and very southern, and they were all curious about my accent and im Canadian lol so imagine what your accent would do.

Honestly, I think the biggest factor is when you will be going.

Summer? Big cities and coastal areas
Fall? Inner cities with colleges.

Do you know which season you're leaning?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

If I were you, I'd for sure check out:

Charleston
Denver
New Orleans

You'll have a great time in all three. The women are decent in each city. Denver has great nature to explore outside the city and Charleston is next to the beach.

I second Charleston. A day trip to Savannah would probably be a cool thing too.

I also recommend heading out west/pacific northwest depending on your time frame. Too much beautiful scenery in thosé states. And you could stop in Phoenix, Denver or Salt Lake along the way.

As far as I've read, Salt Lake City seems to be the place for the most feminine-behaved chicks that America can muster, outside of the immigrant communities in the big cities.

Lots of outdoor stuff to do there too.

Thanks guys. In regards to when I'd be going, it really depends on the place as I'm flexible.

Looks like Charleston is the front runner. No love for Dallas it appears! I might do a few weeks in two cities, and I'm now thinking Denver should be included. Although, Colorado wasn't the first place I had in mind when I thought of the American south.

Would a car be definite requirement for somewhere like Charleston, and would you recommend hotels centrally or an AirBnb?

Keep any other suggestions coming!

Inspiration

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon....qo78j2XKy

https://roadtrippers.com/stories/6-crazy....67528&z=5

This is why people recommend the west. Unfortunately the Mid-west and the south have quite large people.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/fattest-citi...ans-379403

Unforunately Teedub, while the USA will mostly be cheaper in every aspect from England, the downside will be hotel costs. The hotel lobby is extremely well funded here. Downtown hotels are usually more expensive then many European cities, even in second-tier ones. Def use AirBnb, and you might want to consider a private room or a hostel(which are very limited btw)Sunday-Tuesday if you not trying to pick up. But you might want to look at both depending on the city.

delete

Quote: (05-07-2016 03:42 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I don't know why,but recently I've been really pining for a US trip. Perhaps it's due to Trump, or a sense of 'Americana' as I'm currently learning how to ride a motorcycle and Harley Davidson has been in mind...the frontier, freedom etc. Those ideas have a certain, almost magical, quality. Especially compared to working in an office.
--
There was a recent VICE story about a group of English lads going to university towns and having an amazing time, however I'm closer to early 30s than early 20s so suspect I might stand out like a sore thumb if I were to rock up at some frat party!
--
I was kinda toying with somewhere in Alabama or the non-touristy parts of Florida. But states like Georgia really appeal also.

From what it sounds like, you would rather check out middle America and it's quintessential college towns for a more authentic experience than strictly hit the big cities.

I think you should land in Charleston, get a bike and head west around the South for a few weeks. Best time would be AUG-SEP, as you'd catch the beginning of American college football season, which is one of the best times to party and score college girls on the large Southern American college campuses. Maybe you could end up in New Orleans if you really want to be ambitious with the distance.

Summer is also the best time to check out Small Town America as each town has it's own little festival and there are a number of large Summer Country Music festivals to consider as well.

Also, I'd say the Brit-accent factor goes further with attracting girls in middle America than on the coasts or bigger cities. I've seen it enough first hand in the Midwest anyways.

For your inspiration..

Cheers again, going to do lots of research in the coming months. Damn, the US it just so damn big it's very difficult to decide on these things when you don't have unlimited time/budget. Looking at AirBnB and hotels in Charleston...damn it's pricey. Cheap trips to EE have messed up my expectations!

If I had 6 months and 100k to blow it would be fucking awesome...

I am looking at taking Nomad Capitalist's advice to "Go Where you are Treated Best" both in the USA and Globally with his multiple offshore flags strategies. So where are men treated the best in the USA (hint where there are more hot women than men)?

Great thing for you about the USA is that the British accent from Prince Harry to Paul McCartney to Mick Jagger and Keith Raunchy Richards have plowed the fields of America's hot HB8/9/10's for you and whether a hard Rocker or Benjamin Cumberbatch - Sherlock intellectual or BBC/Idol's Simon Cowell and Hell's Kitchen Paul Ramsey harsh reality checks - any British Accent sexually slays hot honies in the USA of all ethnicities and races. Nice, Mean or Aloof - it all works for you here.

In your travels you might find some entrepreneurial opps to take advantage of your natural perceptions of Brit bad Boy or Intellectual - fact is, Anglo Wasps with a UK or British accent are the definition of DHV and highest SMV in the USA.

So where to go? Go where the most beautiful women in the USA Congregate in SURPLUS:

NYC - Legendary Mass Media Center and Broadway/Cultural and Wealth Center of the USA

Atlanta - Black Media Center of the USA and tolerant - Southern belles

Miami - Latin Beauties with Russians and Italians and Latinophiles from around the World and Americas.

Dallas Ft Worth - Miss America Training Grounds

Nashville - Country Music Capitol of the USA Country Girls and Tight Jeans and Bikinis are legendary.

Las Vegas - Nearly 30 Million visitors a year - nearly as many as NYC - What happens in Vegas ... Baby!

LA - Movie Capitol of the World. Every starlet on the planet cycles through LA eventually.

In your travels you might find some entrepreneurial opps to take advantage of the natural Yank assumptions of Brit Bad Boy or Intellectual - the fact is Anglo Wasps with a UK or British accent is the definition of DHV and highest SMV in the USA. In all honesty Italian Americans especially in NYC and LA - all the Italian named movie stars have a high SMV as well but the fact is our sisters want to be your Anglo Baby mommas! Well, even Shakespeare wrote about Italy and Florence.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rolling-...1462544656

Choose the right name. The band was originally called Little Boy Blue and the Blue Boys.

Know what the market wants from you. “By the time we came along, the Beatles were wearing the white hats,” Keith Richards explained. “So what does that leave us?” Rather than trying to become new Beatles, as many other bands did, the Stones became their opposite: wholesomeness from the Beatles, sleaze from the Stones; love from the Beatles, sex from the Stones. They recognized a niche in the market and filled it.

Beg, borrow, steal. At a time when the British pop charts were filled with bubble gum, Brian, Keith and Mick Jagger turned to Chicago blues.

Cut the anchor before it drags you down. <Brian Jones by the late 1960s, Jones was in trouble, an early drug casualty> He didn’t turn up for sessions, vanished on the road. On June 8, 1969, Mick, Keith and Charlie Watts drove to Brian’s country home and fired him. He’d be dead within a month, laden with booze and pills, drowned in his own pool.

Never stop reinventing. The Stones have gone through at least five stylistic iterations: cover band, ’60s pop, ’60s acid, ’70s groove, ’80s New Wave. Though the Beatles probably surpass the Stones in hits, they don’t come close in reinvention. The Beatles reinvented themselves once, maybe twice. The Stones have reinvented themselves so many times that they might as well be immortal.

Perhaps you might blog and lead a new British Invasion to the USA with the Islamization and spread of Sharia Law no go zones on your home Isles - be sure to encourage and eventually bring a few alabaster-hued rosy-cheeked sexy British Roses for the rest of us to offset the third world migrants flooding the USA.

P.S. Get the Priceline and Hotels.com and Trivago Apps...

On off nights you can get 3,4,5 stars hotels for STEEP discounts - we have a 3 Star hotel nearby that is a nice place to bring new banglers for a romp - often available for $69.00 plus $20 in fees and taxes...

The manager said to call him and he will give me another 10% off if i book with him direct since they have to pay 30% in fees to Priceline! - Everything is negotiable and there is a lot of free market tools to save you money in the USA these days - all sorts of $29.00 night Vegas deals with $9.99 all you can eat buffets plus local coupon deals everywhere - even in peak season due to so many new Hotel rooms.

Lots of ways to economize in the USA these days.

Make your way down to Austin or Houston if you've even considered Dallas. I consider the order of good cities here in the TX to be Houston>Austin>Dallas>Collegestation(only during the college school year).

Texas is fairly well represented here on the forum, including myself, so you'll always have a good idea of where to go in those places. Cheers!

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:50 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

I second Charleston. A day trip to Savannah would probably be a cool thing too.

I also recommend heading out west/pacific northwest depending on your time frame. Too much beautiful scenery in thosé states. And you could stop in Phoenix, Denver or Salt Lake along the way.

Teedub - if you do Savannah - do stop by Ft. Benning for a visit. First round will be on me.

G

Mrytle Beach South Carolina

Why?

1.It's cheap. The people that come here are working/middle class folks from the mid west looking for the beach. Your middle of the road english salary will buy you a pent house suite next to the beach.
2. An englishman here would be stupid exotic. Lots of midwesternern girls would hear your voice and open their legs for you.
3. Age is mixed from kids in family(avoid these for obvious reasons), college students, to cougars (if you're into that)
4. Lots of bars and clubs next to the beach hotels. Excellent logistics.
5. Game on the beach. Get fit and some abs and just talk to girls who walk by you.
6. Airport, easy access to JFK and other eastern seaboard hubs.

Thank me later.

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:17 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

Teedub - if you do Savannah - do stop by Ft. Benning for a visit. First round will be on me.

For sure mate!

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:42 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Why?

1.It's cheap. The people that come here are working/middle class folks from the mid west looking for the beach. Your middle of the road english salary will buy you a pent house suite next to the beach.
2. An englishman here would be stupid exotic. Lots of midwesternern girls would hear your voice and open their legs for you.
3. Age is mixed from kids in family(avoid these for obvious reasons), college students, to cougars (if you're into that)
5. Game on the beach. Get fit and some abs and just talk to girls who walk by you.

Thank me later.

Not sure SC classes as Midwest [Image: wink.gif] (edit - My error, you meant people coming from the midwest on vacation)

I'm defo going to have a look at some of the prices for Mrytle Beach. I take it it's only worth doing in the warmer months right? But if that's holiday season, wouldn't that cancel out the fact it's normally cheap?

P.S. What's the age difference situation in the States? Is everyone all 'age appropriate' crazy these days, or can a 30yr old still hit on 22 year olds without being called a rapist?

Fly to Denver

Rent 4 x 4

Roadtrip through Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and back to Denver

or

Roadtrip North through Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Idaho and Washington.

Quote: (05-08-2016 02:21 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Why?

Thank me later.

Not sure SC classes as Midwest [Image: wink.gif] (edit - My error, you meant people coming from the midwest on vacation)

I'm defo going to have a look at some of the prices for Mrytle Beach. I take it it's only worth doing in the warmer months right? But if that's holiday season, wouldn't that cancel out the fact it's normally cheap?

P.S. What's the age difference situation in the States? Is everyone all 'age appropriate' crazy these days, or can a 30yr old still hit on 22 year olds without being called a rapist?

You'd want to go between May to September. Even though you're at the height of the season, it's not expensive like South Beach or other hot to trot locales. The reason being is, this place is where the working man goes to vacation. You won't find Hollywood celebs or bankers from New York going to Myrtle Beach. You'll find plumbers, girls working some stupid paper pushing job, teachers, and those sorts. It's priced affordably for middle class people.

As a Brit, you get around 1 GBP for around ~1.44 USD. Your money will go farther because of the exchange rate. Myrtle Beach is like a more family friendly Ibizia (with drunk chicks still around).

Everyone hits on 22 year olds, so don't feel bad.

Quote: (05-08-2016 02:21 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:17 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

For sure mate!

Why?

Thank me later.

LOL - not to worry - most college girls love 30 something worldly men versus Viagra Daddies. I tell them I am 42 and am over 50 and game 23 to 33-year-olds as women my age are shriveled, dry, bitchy and infertile - Warriors prerogative is to take nubile fertile females as their own - just use master game frame - Amplify, Escalate and Ejaculate - just wrap first few times till you verify they are on birth control pills... otherwise, the fertile myrtles will likely win the Baby Daddy support Lottery and seize your passport in family court.

Depends what you want. If you're looking for a remote destination and "Americana" then there is a clear winner: the blue ridge parkway. 400 mile long road trip through the rural Appalachians with plenty of cultural stops and excellent scenery. Plus you'll be spending most of it in remote areas where there is a sharp contrast between them and "American" culture.

Ill post more ideas later.

Quote: (05-08-2016 02:32 PM)ms224 Wrote:  

Fly to Denver

Rent 4 x 4

Roadtrip through Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and back to Denver

or

Roadtrip North through Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Idaho and Washington.

My vote is for this.

The Euros/Brits I know who've spent extensive time travelling around the U.S. say that this part of the country is the most interesting and unique for them; the sheer expanse of the landscapes and it's raw wildness are unlike anything to be found back in Europe.

Nothing embodies America more than to go "light out for the territory" out West and a Harley is the best vehicle to do this.