rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx's lifestyle artist Youtube channel project

Guys, I've finally decided to grab the bull by the horns and meet the demand I have from hundreds of people to do sone sort if video or blog.

I started brainstorming some ideas and wanted to create a channel on YouTube where I talk about guy stuff: women, travel, more women, cars, Latin women, food, and of course fashion! I am going to do this as professional as can be with a local film crew, guest Interviews about several topics etc.

Now, this is not going to a video where you see me like a clown stopping women in the street for a "pickup", NO I am not changing my name to MixxPUA! However, YOU WILL see me in action in many scenarios I approach and party with women.

So, with that said, I want to do some due diligence.

1. What do you guys want to see or would improve on travel videos related specifically to the journey of meeting women?

2. What cities/topics would you be interested in seeing in the first 5 videos?

3. What other insight can you share?

I want to start production on my next trip to Poland, France and Colombia.

Mixx

Nice Mixx.

This could be insane, if executed correctly.

Hell, I might even come out of the shadows for a "guest appearance".

Update:

Of course, hit me up if you need anything from me to help make it happen.

Mixx, I would love to hear your insights on what it takes to become great with women naturally like you are for a younger guy, I know you started chasing girls when you were very young and I'm somewhat young too so I want to hear your story.
Also I would love to hear about your many exploits as motivational material, I love it when my friends tell awesome stories because it motivates me to keep pushing myself and having fun.

Btw, a cool video kind of related to the topic, great motivational material. Is this anything like you might consider doing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUpazytmt...r_embedded

Let me mention that I already pitched this concept to some TV network contacts, and they like it, but need to see some initial "pilots" and want to see how the public responds on YouTube.

Mixx

God damn! I'd provide a bundle of feedback on this but I'm out in the country fishing for the next 3 days and only got web access on my smartphone. Will put down some thoughts when I'm back in the city.

@t-kid (you should be called TKO-kid)

The video for some reason blocks out being seen in US?

I went to the guys blog, and yes, he is traveling the world partying etc, but oy focuses on being a pickup coach.

My plan is to talk about everything guys want to see: review parties, cities, and local private parties as I chase women along the way.

Mixx

I would like to see Miami as part of your cities. I would also like to see you approach women of different backgrounds and see their response to you. I would also like to see if possible, males of different backgrounds i.e. black, white, indian, asian, hispanic also approach women of different backgrounds and see the response/success.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Mixx -

"My plan is to talk about everything guys want to see: review parties, cities, and local private parties as I chase women along the way."

Yeah, I think the key to this is to make it way different than the Pick up artist stuff you see out there (which is obviously what you think as well).

Some money making, swooping girls, nightclubs, restaurants (all with a swoop focus of course), Custom Suits and lifestyle.

Dope moves. Living the life most others only dream of.

Hell, I might be able to hook up an interview with my Tailor. The guy is a legend (made suits for Cary Grant and Sinatra...he is in his 80's). They made a documentary about him too.

This would be a show I would pay for.

Just got a cool idea from Moma's suggestion.
Lets have a Roosh TV, basically a place for Rooshv members with 50 posts or more(so we keep out trolls and chicks) to upload their own approach videos.
Roosh could charge a monthly fee to pay for the hosting and also to make some cash.
Instead of clowns approaching girls we'll have some serious players putting videos up as well as newer guys putting vids up. I would love to get feedback in this environment since its not going to seen by the public. This could result in huge improvements in everybody's game. I'd gladly pay for this service because of the high quality of the members here. This service would be password protected to ensure trolls or curious girls don't get in.

Btw Mixx, the "This video can't play in your Country" is a prank, fast forward to 20 or 25 sec.

@Gmanifesto

That's exactly hiw I view it. I think it's a win-win fir everyone as I plan on doing everything including test driving race cars, to visiting custom tailors in small villages of Italy - while having a smoking hot model by my side for the "female opinion"

Mixx

2. A breakdown of your daygame approaches: Venues, style tips, timing, field reports, same day lays.

Perhaps you are familiar with the show Three Sheets with Zane Lamprey. I might suggest you model your videos after this show.

It's a show about a pretty cool guy drinking all over the world. He takes his crew to different locations around the world and interviews locals at bars, parties, distilleries, festivals etc, and gets to know the local drinking customs and alcohols. It was canceled but was a hilarious show and a favorite of my friends and I (we would often pregame while watching this show).

For example, he goes to Poland and meets some locals and gets invited to a Polish wedding. He drinks too much vodka at the wedding and gets hammered. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Here is the 30 sec opener. It might give you some ideas. A good show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkAWc80X6g

and the highlights from season 1. (lol I want to start drinking every time I watch this show.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xeB369N...re=related

I would love to see what happens to you in the streets of Fargo!

I rather you stand in front of the club during the day and give a little review of why it's good then show some girls dancing on a table inside. There's already ton of videos with club shots and slideshows of club chicks. I don't think we need that. I'd like to hear about..

Specific city/country strategies
Cool local facts
Brief stories about your experience there and how the city treated you
Short interviews with locals or other players who know their shit on that specific locale

My best advice is to keep each video short, no longer than 5 minutes. People have short attention spans. Instead of doing a 15 minute video of Miami, for example, do 3 videos of 5-minutes each with topics like Nightlife, Girls, Beach, etc. This will make it easier to hook new viewers.

Sign up the the Canadian guy from the best approach video like err ever to give it a comedy angle.

Latin Style and a Canadian Clown go head to head around the globe for the finest women, non stop fun and parties.

Episode one Mixx is getting warmed up sipping a martini at the W, Sahsa is off to a rough start he had a rowdy bunch of Germans in his dorm room keeping him up all night so he's looking a little disheveled....

Good idea. Would love to see and hear about some of these topics. Being able to see shit in action is always great!

Are you thinking something like Bourdain with the addition of picking up fine ladies?
Either way its a great idea.

Good idea, Mixx. I like your approach, but agree that short vignettes on specific venues or experiences will grab your viewers more than longer-form clips on entire cities or regions. You will basically become the counter-weight to all of the attention-whoring videos by female YouTube "celebrities" that are only famous because thirsty-ass dudes want to stare at their tits. I'm looking forward to seeing your invariably high-quality work.

I've considered doing a somewhat different Vlog concept a while back--basically advice videos--but I'm too weird about showing my face to everyone on the Internet to go through with it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I want to see someone who has his own feeling about what needs to be said, observed, and reported on.

@raliv! Yeah, similar to that except i will focus on the travelling single male ficusing on chasing women, fashion, and whatever trouble I can get into in these foreign lands.

I like the audience participation twist he added. So, everytime I get a kiss from a girl, what do you guys recommend the viewers do?

Thus was my favorite clip of that show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkln0UgOr...ata_player

Mixx

Yeah.

Short videos.

Kind of like Anthony Bourdain meets International Playboy lifestyle.

A sure fire winner.

Sounds good Mixx. Definitely keep it short and sweet, do keep in mind your target audience also.

If you're travelling around the earth, I always think it's cool to have an intro of a satellite grid image from space, then zoom into wherever you are in the world like below, think Enemy of the State, Eagle Eye type shit.

For example if you're in Miami, and you're going to day game...few quickfire, cool facts (think bar ammo facts guys like) about the city. I think after you've given a small brief intro on the city, then you could do a quick ten second summary video for every city you visit of the local women to give the viewer a snapshot of what to expect. In Miami, a quick ten second video of typical latina women playing volleyball...in Bogota a quick ten second video of women walking around Parque 93...in Stockholm a quick ten second video of women walking around Normmalm during the day...

Then you select a venue to day game, brief justification on venue selection, what clothes you're gonna wear and a real brief critque on why you selected those clothes (could tie in with the custom suit theme or whatever). Then a quick approach maybe.

To segue this with the car theme test driving cars, you could drive from Miami beach to your day game venue in your chosen car for example. For every country you're in you could test drive the local super-cars/cool cars. Miami...roll up in a Chevvy Camaro or an american muscle car...69' Shelby Cobra GT 500. Italy...Ferarri...Germany Mercedes...Sweden...Saab or a Koenigsegg..Watch Top Gear for inspiration, however not sure for Polish supercars though...hehe.

Agree with Roosh on the 5 minute mark. A lot of ideas from me...however for each country you go to - what does it have that's unique to that environment that may help a player? Italy do great suits and shoes...France does great wines...Colombians love their salsa..etc etc.

Looking forward to hearing more.

I'd love to see some straight-ahead videos of daytime approaches you do, along with all the other international playboy stuff.

Making a series of videos in 1 city would be a good idea. Good way to string people along, you meet a chick in Wroclaw, Episode 1, and people tune in to see if you seal the deal in Wroclaw, Episode 2.

Basing the format on Bourdain seems like a great idea, introducing new local characters for a few minutes who explain some local culture and show you around.

I think you gotta keep things regular joe as much as possible, things that would be accessible to the typical guy traveling where you are going. Doesn't preclude getting suited down, just saying that it shouldn't be ogling a bunch of attention whore chicks like "Wild On" or something.

I like the idea of a Bourdain style show with every food-related place goes replaced by something telling you how to be smooth with the local women wherever you stay. So you get prepared...buy some local threads, rent a sleek local ride, interview a local player who really knows his thing, learn a few local slang phrases, and then go out on the hunt. I'm pretty sure Bourdain has a crack staff of people who do a ton of research before going wherever they film, and that is going to be key. You'll have a lot of data sheets to read!

Wherever you go, weave in some local music into the soundtrack.

Anyway, this strikes me as a pretty novel idea, I am trying to think of where I think you should go, and almost anywhere would be cool from this perspective. Do you have a lot of experience in Asia?

I would also be interested in Naughty Nomad's show like this, with much more of a third-world spin.

The idea is to keep it "regular Joe" style as much as possible, but adding a bit of Mixx charm to it. I planned on using Anthony Bourdain as a "model" for the show style and layout. The objective is also to get enough of a fan base that a TV network will buy some pilot shows.

Since my specialty is Colombia, I may start with that one first as it's my strongest spot or maybe I'll just go someplace totally new to ne like Lyons, France or Wroclaw and make the learning pains and adventures part of the show.

Mixx