rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fortune Mag Ass. Editor Wants more Female Headliners

https://archive.is/KxZLA

Quote:Quote:

Coachella Has No Female Headliners For the Ninth Year in a Row

For the ninth year in a row, Coachella’s headliners are exclusively male. In fact, there have only one woman has headlined [sic] the festival since it was founded in 1999: Bjork, who was at the top of the bill in 2002 and 2007.

If ever a capitalist/artistic meritocracy existed, it is the music festival. They're going to book the acts that sell the most tickets!

There is no anti-woman conspiracy here, Ms. Zarya (associate editor for the Most Powerful Women channel on fortune.com). If you want more female artists to headline, don't shame the organizers -- find some talented female artists who can put asses in the seats!

Good luck, because I'm pretty sure the Coachella people already tried.

It's like they want some kind of affirmative action for talent..... it doesn't work like that

Like the great Forrest Gump once said "Talent is as talent does"
:mic drop:

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Sorry, I came into this thread having been promised Fortune Mag Ass. Where is the promised ass?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (04-19-2016 02:10 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Sorry, I came into this thread having been promised Fortune Mag Ass. Where is the promised ass?

We got the good:

[Image: 1211186_o.gif?w=320&h=233]

The bad:

[Image: reverse-1236537764_madonnas-ass.gif]

The ugly:

[Image: VbxHD95.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I'm applying to become Ass Editor. My skills include knowledge of Microsoft Offass 365 and Assdobe. In 5 years I see myself surrounded by edited asses. My greatest weakness is probably asses that are super nice. Thanks for the interview.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

This is now the Mag Ass Thread

[Image: perfectly-round-butts-are-nice-26.gif?w=800&h=600]

[Image: 25s4o06.gif?w=1000&h=562]

[Image: sa51LZx.gif]

[Image: cute-butt-ass-gifs-twerk.gif]

Before even clicking the thread I already knew it was going in the direction I had hoped for.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT