rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Theater.. MARVEL at the wonders!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I don't even know what to write about this.. I really dont! Just watch the video!

I was in the middle of eating a delicious salad.
I lost my appetite faster than I would have if someone sent me a video of a dude eating shit.

Do people hate their eyes and ears that much?

Quote: (04-17-2016 07:48 PM)Dominance Wrote:  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I don't even know what to write about this.. I really dont! Just watch the video!

wtf did I just watch.... whatever it is, I lmao the whole way through.

Me too.. I was crying from laughter. How much stupider can this shit get?

Honestly Soulja Boy and Silento sound like Luciano Pavarotti compared to this dreck

Male Director?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anyways I think I've had enough RVF for today.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Edit: Yep it is a dupe: thread-52973.html

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Pretty sure this is a dupe.

Quote: (04-17-2016 09:02 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Male Director?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anyways I think I've had enough RVF for today.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

The director:

[Image: media_xll_6663328.jpg]

Why are they jacking off with invisible cocks??

[Image: GIF-busting-up-cracking-up-Dinner-for-Sc...ll-GIF.gif]

This is not a dupe, but an update to an older video which you may have already seen.

Damn I didn't realize it had been posted. Still funny though.

EDIT: ok cool, thought it was different. Just the same 'women' for lack of better word haha

Quote:Quote:

Why are they jacking off with invisible cocks??

OMG YOUR MALE MIND WILL NEVER GET IT WOW JUST WOW..

I really don't get what statement they are trying to make with that, but i'm too scared to search to see if there is an 'explanation'.

Quote: (04-17-2016 09:44 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

This is not a dupe, but an update to an older video which you may have already seen.

Sounds like someone molesting a chihuahua.

Pretty obvious that they aren't being lauded because of an actual "talent" or artistic merit.

It's simply about knowing the right people in the industry, or making a political message that appeals to the SJW critics who will call it good based on that reason alone. (Kind of like how some evangelical Christians praise the Kirk Cameron movies simply because they agree with the "message" even if the movies themselves suck critical balls).

This is what you do when you have no talent and nothing of importance to say, but desperately want to be seen on stage doing something.

ATTENTION WHORE!: The broadway musical.

Is that seriously the director on a leash?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I saw this video when Watson first uploaded it - just more proof that feminists are mentally ill. They're legitimately screwed up for life.

Quote: (04-17-2016 09:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pretty sure this is a dupe.

I hope not.

Once was fucking bad enough.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

I sincerely regret even going on one date with an "artsy" chick who was hanging out in youth/alternative theater circles and eager to tell me about all the mind-expanding (and probably butt-expanding too) shows that she enjoyed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-17-2016 09:44 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Christ, they're sirens alright...

air-raid sirens...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (04-18-2016 01:56 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Is that seriously the director on a leash?
No it was a joke

Professionally I deal with all sorts of mentally ill people, but these ladies need to be strapped to a hospital gurney and have bolts of electricity shot through their skulls until they develop a personality the doctors like.

Sadly, this video will haunt me the rest of the day as I contemplate on how our western culture is on an ever-speeding race car to Hell.

Theatre was once a religious experience in Ancient Greece as myths and legands of a people instruct them on living a better life to modern day mental self masturbation for any idiot's ideology. Please GOd, send down the fiery wrath upon us.

Quote: (04-17-2016 07:51 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

I was in the middle of eating a delicious salad.
I lost my appetite faster than I would have if someone sent me a video of a dude eating shit.

He was the support act.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

That "singing" is prescient reminder as to the true nature of the crazy cat lady meme. Outside of some really pious nuns, most single women go crazy after a while without a man and kids to occupy their thoughts. Some were just more borderline to begin with.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein