rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMV(DC, MD, VA) Fucking Sucks

I tried to do a thread in the DC in the subforum but it wouldn't let me. So I mine as well do it here.

Of all the places i've been to thus far on the East Coast, DC without a doubt has been the hardest. Having living and gaming here after graduating near VA Tech....for the past 2 years....this place is just frustrating and grits my teeth thinking about it. Sure, girls respond to me fine BUT...

1) Seems like most girls logistics aren't too good even if they live in walking distance. The friends stay together, and leave together. Then course numbers are meh, even when they're not fake. They can't fuck this night but then they don't respond to texts after.

2) Girls don't got shape here. sure they got pretty faces but how are you suppose to get turned on by their bodies?

3) Girls are ok looking and whats worse is that we have to game them and settle them just to feel like we're making progress?

4) Girls in Arlington are hotter BUT they seem to be in the cliquish mode and dont want to put out. Had more success in DC than Arlington. Arlington, i've gotten jack shit.

5) My logistics aren't good to begin with(parents, live 50 min away in VA) but thats my own issue.

6) Seems like girls in this area treat our effort like a big flat out joke.

Every other city i've visited, everything was easier. Girls seem friendly and more easy going. Girls seemed to put out much more. Me and my wingman did much better there. Its not coincidence.

Atlantic City, Baltimore(Fells Point), Dewey Beach, Philadelphia and NC each were better than this place.

I'm unemployment(hasn't hindered my game), but i def got to leave this shithole. Even Boston seemed better than this shit.

Dupont Circle-Shit these days. K Street Area-better than Dupont but still a hassle. Adams Morgan-Shit, College girls which are a bitch. U street-Not really any attractive girls. Georgetown-Good for day game but at night, is tough as nails.

Can't find really any place that's just dynamite these days. [Image: sad.gif] I'm a pretty optimistic guy but for me to even say this, that says alot....

Quote:Quote:

5) My logistics aren't good to begin with(parents, live 50 min away in VA) but thats my own issue.

Dude, I wish I lived on my own. You don't realize how much freedom you have when you move out.

Hello.

Quote: (07-16-2011 10:15 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Dude, I wish I lived on my own. You don't realize how much freedom you have when you move out.
Yea, for real my man! Plus relying on a girl's place or a public place made things problematic. Would've made things so much easier if i did have my own place.

Yea it's pretty bad. Have you tried going out during the week instead of weekends? I'm starting to notice a difference between the girls I meet on weekends compared to weekdays. Not as many cockblockers on weekdays.

I use to do it on weekdays. That's not a bad idea at all. I'll try it in August as funds are tight. Then again, my plan is to be gone by the end of September at the latest.

Quote: (07-17-2011 08:12 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Yea it's pretty bad. Have you tried going out during the week instead of weekends? I'm starting to notice a difference between the girls I meet on weekends compared to weekdays. Not as many cockblockers on weekdays.

Ive noticed a lot in the DC area (specifically the burbs) the weekdays seem to have a bigger more friendly crowd then the weekends. Most bars are still stuck in this idea that the weekend is where the money is at, completely ignoring their own success where their weekday night specials (dollar beers, ect) bring a crowd double the size.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Now for something positive:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Cool video about a nighttime photographer and his hustle on U street.

I'd avoid Boston - nightmare logistics and unattractive women. If you want to stay in the states - go south!

Ive noticed a lot in the DC area (specifically the burbs) the weekdays seem to have a bigger more friendly crowd then the weekends. Most bars are still stuck in this idea that the weekend is where the money is at, completely ignoring their own success where their weekday night specials (dollar beers, ect) bring a crowd double the size.
Eighteenth Street Lounge USE to be really good on Wednesdays. But then it just changed and is not as good as it once was.

Quote: (07-19-2011 06:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Now for something positive:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Cool video about a nighttime photographer and his hustle on U street.
Ah! Ben's Chili Bowl. Def the landmark of the city. It wouldn't surprise me if i've seen that old photographer since i've done U St from time to time.

Quote: (07-19-2011 06:28 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

I'd avoid Boston - nightmare logistics and unattractive women. If you want to stay in the states - go south!
That's interesting as i was born in Boston and lived there till i was 10 years. Visited there a few months ago and yea...overall...it does seem tough. But for some reason, some of the sexy women seemed more down than DC's.

What up homie, yea dc isn't that great, but they're still some cuties here. I changed my game up and venture outside the most traveled path. I focus on foreign girls and mostly do day game and that's where I see most of the cuties. I know you used to be big on day game, I don't know if you still do it, but yea I can't wait to get out of dc and travel the world baby.

Jof -

"I focus on foreign girls and mostly do day game and that's where I see most of the cuties."

Where?

Break it down.

Quote: (07-22-2011 09:59 AM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

What up homie, yea dc isn't that great, but they're still some cuties here. I changed my game up and venture outside the most traveled path. I focus on foreign girls and mostly do day game and that's where I see most of the cuties. I know you used to be big on day game, I don't know if you still do it, but yea I can't wait to get out of dc and travel the world baby.
Watup Superman! I haven't done day game in a long time. Glad your still going strong with it. I do it once in a while for the hell of it, but just found it to be more energy consuming. But yea, Georgetown I will admit HAS the hotties of DC barnone! Just not as psyched about day game as i use to be. I might do it again during the month of August tho since the night scene here in DC still infuriates me.

Foreign girls i've had the most success with as well in DC (European, middle eastern and Israeli girls) [Image: smile.gif]. Traveling the world is def a plan for the future as well!

Posted by thegmanifesto - Today 11:44 AM
Jof -

"I focus on foreign girls and mostly do day game and that's where I see most of the cuties."

Where?

Break it down.
I can answer that partially for him. He does Chinatown, Dupont sometimes and Georgetown.

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:44 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Jof -

Where?

Break it down.

I meet foreign girls all over the place.

Dupont circle during the weekday, in the late morning, 10-12PM. I've met an incredible amount of foreign girls there. My theory is that all the American girls are busy working from 9-to-5, so most of the cute women around at that time are tourists visiting from abroad or outside the DMV. There's a hotel near by so that might be it as well.

H&M block in Chinatown. They're a bunch of hotels in Chinatown, so almost all the girls I meet there are tourists doing there shopping. There's also the Washington Convention center nearby, which has conventions all the time and people stay in the hotels nearby in Chinatown. If you check their schedule online, you can pick and choose the conventions that have a high ratio of girls and decide to day game during the days of the convention.

I'll get around to doing a day game data sheet for DC sometime.

Went to Dupont Circle earlier tonight for one final time and yep, my intuition was right. SHIT HOLE like usual. lol.