rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty much the best daygame I have ever seen [video]

This is a buddy of mine. Oddly enough, not through the community but because we used to play poker in the same London poker club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nqb...youtu.be&a

AAAARRRRGHGHGHGH!

I only watched the first approach. He's seems really nervous. I cringed for most of half of it. Jumping in front of her? Ugh.

But he does get better - I am amazed if this is counted as "good". I don't know if bringing up love-making was a good idea, it obviously depends on what kind of girl you're dealing with - curious, outgoing adventuresome types, yeah - but then again, it's a great way for him to filter through the prudes and only go with DTF girls.

I got the impression he spent waaaaaaaaay too much time justifying coffee - as if he had to convince her it was a good idea. Of course it's an awesome idea.

Had it been me, I would've talked a bit slower. to avoid the stuttering - that would also give him time to consider his words more carefully and come across as more fluent and in control. He comes off as trying hard to build rapport with the girl. I prefer to assume the rapport is already there, even if I myself forget this concept on occasion. It lets me come off as more cocky and definitely more alpha.

But maybe I should really shut-up. he did approach the girl and apparently number closed her.

His camera shoots amazingly though.

I watched all of it, pretty good.

He does not seem nervous to me at all.

His lack of hesitation in his approaches is not the behaviour of someone who is nervous.

Again, I only watched the first interaction. So take my criticism with a grain of salt.

On second thought, my first reaction was too fast. I agree - he's not that nervous. A little, perhaps - like the "so, what is you do" followed by stuttering and a bunch of other questions. That irritated the fuck out of me. I would've hoped his ballsack was so huge he spoke in slow, deliberate sentences, pauses for effect giving the girl a chance to think, too - instead of this rapid fire talk. As if he KNEW the number close was a done deal even before he approached her, and we could skip all this "it's just a coffee, it's no big deal, don't think of it as a sacrifice of your time and effort which you would feel with most other betas, but I'm going to try to convince you logically that's not a problem"

I still think he seems jittery... but, what does it matter. If he gets laid. That's what's important.

What's with all the Canadian PUAs?! Interesting stuff. There are a number of situations there where personally I would have bailed. Like when the girl walks away and he runs up to her and goes back into his routine. And also when she is walking down the stairs, as awkward as it is he continues to try and talk to her. He shows a lot of persistence.

I do think he could improve his wardrobe. He dresses like a bum. He might have more success with the hottest women if he dressed sharper. Also, he asks her if she is single right away which gives the girl an easy excuse to bail. And he got very sexual very early with a couple of them. It might work in the UK, but I don't think it would work in N America, specially for a street approach.

wtf? is this

He has a crazy style, I wonder how effective it would be for the average guy.

I agree that his hair and wardrobe are awful.

I'm skeptical if going sexual so soon is a good idea, and I wonder if most girls just dismiss him as a clown. Still, he does a lot right.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I don't really like his style. The jumping in front of people on the street thing is just not for me.

Also, wtf is up with his hair/clothes?

Lastly, I went to his webpage out of curiosity, and I can't help but wonder how many people he gets to fork over 1000 pounds or so for 10 hours of day game workshop.

Quote: (07-15-2011 02:02 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

What's with all the Canadian PUAs?! Interesting stuff. There are a number of situations there where personally I would have bailed. Like when the girl walks away and he runs up to her and goes back into his routine. And also when she is walking down the stairs, as awkward as it is he continues to try and talk to her. He shows a lot of persistence.

I do think he could improve his wardrobe. He dresses like a bum. He might have more success with the hottest women if he dressed sharper. Also, he asks her if she is single right away which gives the girl an easy excuse to bail. And he got very sexual very early with a couple of them. It might work in the UK, but I don't think it would work in N America, specially for a street approach.

As far as UK daygame, I think Krauser and co. are the best from what I have seen. Your comment of U.S. vs. U.K. is interesting, and that's why I'd like to compare Roosh's daygame book with Krauser's.

Anyway, I think everyone needs to ultimately develop their own individual style, but personally I don't think I would start by emulating him.

How is this effective if he doesn't close any of them and shoots himself in the foot with basically everything he says: from asking about bfs to talking about casual sex.

why would anyone emulate something that clearly doesn't work.
he could close them if he wanted to but it looks as though he's scared or just doesn't know how from the video.

there are way better people out there, they just don't post videos.

I'm always confused by "peacocking" during daygame. I understand in a crowded bar it might make sense to to stand out among frat boys and the khaki-blue shirts etc. but on the street it just makes you seem like a freak or more likely a street performer.

Plus I know the goal of these daygame videos is primarily to get a girls number but girls give their numbers out so easily nowadays I would really like to see a follow-up video to know if the pick-up actually worked.

Quote: (07-15-2011 03:57 PM)Dakota Wrote:  

I'm always confused by "peacocking" during daygame. I understand in a crowded bar it might make sense to to stand out among frat boys and the khaki-blue shirts etc. but on the street it just makes you seem like a freak or more likely a street performer.

In this day in America where most people dress like slobs, I agree with the gmanifesto that wearing a custom-suit will definetely get you noticed. I've had a few girls come up to me and ask me why I was all dressed up. If you want to peacock, wear a suit--you'll stand out.

Hello.

For some reason I can not watch these pickup attempts online. I find myself cringing 80% of the time as if im the one actually doing it.

Is there any PUA that is smooth and more causal with approaches that plays it safe with not to risky dialogue?

Quote: (07-15-2011 04:27 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

For some reason I can not watch these pickup attempts online. I find myself cringing 80% of the time as if im the one actually doing it.

Is there any PUA that is smooth and more causal with approaches that plays it safe with not to risky dialogue?
I was thinking the same exact thing. I cant watch any of that stuff.
And who dresses that clown??
If Im going out to annoy women into giving me bogus #s I would at least dress in decent clothes.
Im sure he probably pulls more than I do but, no fucking way am I going to do that nonsense.
Daygame to me means slow and smooth.

Guy is definitely fearless in his approaches. You could view his style as awkward, but it fits his personality. I think he used to be a standup comic. You could also view it as screening girls who he would have a good time with. It seems like he approaches enough that screening out the ones he wouldn't have fun with wouldn't be a problem.

Does come off as a bit of an entertainer, but he doesn't come off as try-hard.

Watched the whole dam thing

1. He's picky, I like that

2. He must be an expert gauging if a woman is going to sleep with him or not based on how quick he'll forgo conversation.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Quote: (07-15-2011 04:27 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Here I am [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

In some of his conversations he comes across as a little too eager. His approach will work if you are a good looking, young white guy like him. For anybody else, I would suggest they not try this at home.

There is another video of a British Asian guy who meets a cute Russian girl, and then after a conversation, proceeds to make out with her on the street. If that is not a staged video, then I would say that is probably the best daygame video I have seen. He is not an attractive guy, in fact, he is quite ugly. The girl that he makes out with is probably a good 3 points above him on the attractiveness scale. THAT is game.

Thats one goofy dude. i guess it works for him? I liked that Asian penis pickup that was posted a month or two ago, that was more my style.

Other than the Krauser guy and roosh's pizza for a gang bang, i havent seen very many good street game videos.

Quote: (07-15-2011 04:40 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

This is a buddy of mine. Oddly enough, not through the community but because we used to play poker in the same London poker club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nqb...youtu.be&a

You got to be kidding me dude. This guy's game sucked. He came off way to creepy and lame. The hair was a mess (a fucking ponytail like that in 2011?), a ridiculous outfit(those shorts were crazy). All of this coupled with an annoying personality=Fail. This is the reason why he was unable to close with any of those chicks.

I watched the video.

I'm a grown man. Don't tell me that shit isn't staged.

The guy seems like a smooth talker though. He'd probably make good money as a salesman of some sort. Probably a lot more than he makes teaching people how to pick up girls. That is, if he's as fast of a talker on the spot as he is in scripted situations like the ones in the video.

No girl that is anywhere near the quality of the actresses he used will so much as call him back after that jumping around jackass shit he was pulling, let alone fuck him.

Aloha!

That is the most pathetic goofball I've ever seen in action (if you can call it that). That "hairstyle" makes him look like his stylist took a dump on his head, and he is wearing retarded ass cargo shorts that looked like he slept in them, and a fitted T-shirt that shows his LOVE HANDLES and GUT around his waist a MILE AWAY. He looks homeless! Oh yeah, I can definitely see this guy bangin models on a daily basis......NOT!

His game actually came across to me as FOMOSEXUAL game.....that is, a fake homosexual. A guy who initially comes across as flamboyantly gay to women to try and weasel his way in.

However, he acted like a total retard in front of girls, and any HOT girl in Miami would tell him to fuck-off in 2 seconds flat. I can't imagine this is real. However, if it is scripted, the least he could have done is make it SOMEWHAT believable, so he even sucks at making a fictitious video.

I approach hundreds of women per year, and if I looked and acted anything like that idiot, my right forearm would be a lot bigger than my left forearm.

I'm going to save this video. If I ever have a seminar/workshop, he will be my "Don't be like this guy" model.

Mixx

Quote: (07-16-2011 09:24 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

That is the most pathetic goofball I've ever seen in action (if you can call it that). That "hairstyle" makes him look like his stylist took a dump on his head, and he is wearing retarded ass cargo shorts that looked like he slept in them, and a fitted T-shirt that shows his LOVE HANDLES and GUT around his waist a MILE AWAY. He looks homeless! Oh yeah, I can definitely see this guy bangin models on a daily basis......NOT!

His game actually came across to me as FOMOSEXUAL game.....that is, a fake homosexual. A guy who initially comes across as flamboyantly gay to women to try and weasel his way in.

However, he acted like a total retard in front of girls, and any HOT girl in Miami would tell him to fuck-off in 2 seconds flat. I can't imagine this is real. However, if it is scripted, the least he could have done is make it SOMEWHAT believable, so he even sucks at making a fictitious video.

I approach hundreds of women per year, and if I looked and acted anything like that idiot, my right forearm would be a lot bigger than my left forearm.

I'm going to save this video. If I ever have a seminar/workshop, he will be my "Don't be like this guy" model.

Mixx

Ha!

That was brutal. And hilarious.

"His game actually came across to me as FOMOSEXUAL game.....that is, a fake homosexual. A guy who initially comes across as flamboyantly gay to women to try and weasel his way in."

That made my day.

Well, that and the Spanish girl who just cooked lunch for me and gave me a blower.

Back to the Beach!

This is clown game. Jumping in front of the girl like a clown while looking like a clown. He's a good talker for the most part (tone, articulation), but at times I thought I was watching a stand-up routine. I was expecting a director to pop in front of the camera and say "Cut!" during a couple moments.

I think he mixes things up. If you're going to do mainly cocky and funny, then you should stay indirect. If you're going direct, you should lean more towards charming/smooth/James Bond. It's like he's learned so many schools of PUA that he just wants to do everything and hope for the best. Being cocky and funny while laying on big compliments is like mixing oil and water. It's jarring.

But hey if it works for him then power to him. Thing is try to get an introvert to lay his kind of game. He'll probably have to sniff some some cocaine to duplicate the vibe. This video is for showing off to other PUAs, not to help the "average" guy. I think a lot of guys want a casual day game model that they can do without having to jump up and down and saying things like "You look fucking phenomenal."