rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#TheTriggering

#TheTriggering

SJW's on suicide watch as shitlord's start The Triggering hashtag.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheTriggering?src=hash

Most of these tweets could be taken right from RVF.
[Image: SOK6AeN.png]
[Image: gn42L2W.png]

Tiffany Crew

#TheTriggering

[Image: attachment.jpg30356]   

#TheTriggering

I was waiting for an event to be called "The Triggering".

I propose that if Trump gets elected, we dub the resulting hysteria "The Great Triggering".

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

#TheTriggering

Holy shit this is epic !

#TheTriggering

Looking at the Twitter avatars reminds me--

If pretty white girls (PWGs) start vocalizing en masse against the PC-feminist complex (feminism, multiculturalism, sexual/racial egalitarianism, etc.), it's over. Everyone else will just fall in line.

PWGs generally lean right anyway, but are typically averse to confrontation and/or thinking about this kind of stuff, so haven't been very vocal. However, we could be at the onset of a Make America Great Again-esque Awakening...

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

#TheTriggering

Quote: (03-09-2016 02:55 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

If pretty white girls start vocalizing en masse against the PC-feminist complex (feminism, multiculturalism, sexual/racial egalitarianism), it's over. Everyone else will just fall in line.

They generally lean right anyway, but are typically averse to confrontation and/or thinking about this kind of stuff, so aren't very vocal. However, we could be at the onset of a MAGA-esque awakening...

This will happen inevitably, because sooner or later they will be hit at for their "pretty privilege" or some shit like that.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

#TheTriggering

Isn't this whole "pussy pass" thing we've been doing for years pretty much "pretty privilege" in different clothing?

#TheTriggering

Quote: (03-09-2016 02:58 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

If pretty white girls start vocalizing en masse against the PC-feminist complex (feminism, multiculturalism, sexual/racial egalitarianism), it's over. Everyone else will just fall in line.

They generally lean right anyway, but are typically averse to confrontation and/or thinking about this kind of stuff, so aren't very vocal. However, we could be at the onset of a MAGA-esque awakening...

This will happen inevitably, because sooner or later they will be hit at for their "pretty privilege" or some shit like that.

I just don't see it. Even if they get hit for their "privilege" (which I'd argue is actually real in today's society) it won't change a thing. Girls of all colors in the West today are huge beneficiaries of the feminist industry. That will never change. Even if some white girls start dissenting there will still be too many of them whining about patriarchy, wage gap, and other bullshit. The gravy train is real and I don't see it stopping (at least not because of pretty white girls).

#TheTriggering

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

#TheTriggering

[Image: attachment.jpg30357]   

Take care of those titties for me.

#TheTriggering

[Image: ohshit.gif] [Image: ohshit.gif] [Image: ohshit.gif]

Here's a pretty good summary of where this started

http://ageofshitlords.com/the-triggering...-timeline/

#TheTriggering

If I wouldn't do noFap challenge, I would start jerking off to those tweets like crazy right now.

#TheTriggering

It's official: twitter is for twits and twats.

If everyone who spent all day fucking tweeting got a real job imagine how productive we would be as a society!

#TheTriggering

I haven't seen this age of shitlords community before today, they have a whole site full of interesting stuff.

#TheTriggering

Quote: (03-09-2016 03:28 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2016 02:58 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

I just don't see it. Even if they get hit for their "privilege" (which I'd argue is actually real in today's society) it won't change a thing. Girls of all colors in the West today are huge beneficiaries of the feminist industry. That will never change. Even if some white girls start dissenting there will still be too many of them whining about patriarchy, wage gap, and other bullshit. The gravy train is real and I don't see it stopping (at least not because of pretty white girls).

Most of the women who post on Women Against Feminism are attractive white women, although not necessarily young.

#TheTriggering

Got in on the fun for awhile, but am now being shadow banned again.

My most noticed #TheTriggering tweets:

Danny Schryer ✘ ‏@DannyAlberta77 1h1 hour ago
"White privilege" is a racist dog-whistle phrase used to prejudicially inflict original sin on a group because of skin colour
#TheTriggering

Racism directed at white people & sexism directed at males DOES exist. Stop lying to yourself to justify your own prejudices.
#TheTriggering

"Safe Spaces" are for weak people who will never amount to anything in life. Ever.
#TheTriggering

Acting effeminate, sensitive and emo is NOT attractive to most women. Masculinity is.
#TheTriggering

#TheTriggering

I suppose we could try some secret false flag manipulations to weaponize pretty white girls against feminism, even if we didn't they'd blame us if it happened. I like the pretty privilege thing.

#TheTriggering

(Quoted from another RVF member...)

Happy International Woman's Day ladies!

I think I'll celebrate by doing only 77% of the work I usually do, then go home early for a 'mental health' day. #thetriggering.

#TheTriggering

Quote: (03-09-2016 08:31 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

I think I'll celebrate by doing only 77% of the work I usually do, then go home early for a 'mental health' day. #thetriggering.

It's the day after int'l women's day and before Osama Bin Laden's birthday apparently.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

#TheTriggering

Quote: (03-09-2016 08:31 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

I hope you gave me credit for that on Twitter! And that it offended many.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

#TheTriggering

Not on Twitter. So can't do that. I will share my triggerings here & all are in the public domain.

How about I rep you where it matters...

Right here on RVF.

Good from you.

#TheTriggering

Gmac, I'm aware of the date.

Aren't we here to trigger, after all?

#TheTriggering

Just viewed the site....suffice it to say, the OP did a great job summarizing the ordeal. The sites coverage was pretty boring and not worth a look. Just to save you guys some time.

#TheTriggering

Holy shit, I want more!

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

#TheTriggering

Quote: (03-09-2016 03:28 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

The below may be a possibility:

Female feminist sock puppet: "Ladies, be a slut, get fat, etc."
Girl behind the sock puppet then goes to the gym with her makeup bag.

Male feminist sock puppet: "Guys, we should believe women no matter what, etc."
Guy behind the sock puppet then goes to the gym while browsing RvF.