rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marco Rubio may drop out before Florida

Rumors of dropping out before Florida to avoid total embarrassment are leaking out of Rubio's campaign: Some Rubio advisors say get out before Florida

I suppose after going 1/19, getting hammered and taken apart by Trump, not to mention getting your ass reamed by Christie, losing your home state might just be a little too much gore for one primary season.

I hope he stay, and Trump wins Florida by a landslide with Rubio in third behind Cruz, I want the establishment wonder boy to suffer a devastating loss in his home state.

Quote: (03-07-2016 10:26 PM)Jvramerys Wrote:  

I hope he stay, and Trump wins Florida by a landslide with Rubio in third behind Cruz, I want the establishment wonder boy to suffer a devastating loss in his home state.

[Image: WW-Goddamn-Right.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Little "I'm a recorded message" marco losing his home state would be awesome but I think the rumors are right. They will quote some reason like for the sake of the party blah blah. Make it seem noble. But they are just trying to preserve his future chances. Sadly, we will see this ass clown again.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

And Donald will gain from this, all he needs to say is "I told little Marco to get out and he did!"

Rubio will probably take Trump's call for him to get out too personally and will stay in it. Split the Ohio vote and Rubio will spend the rest of his career as a lobbyist or Fox "pundit"

In memory of Rubio '16:

American Flag Lapel Pin: 7 dollars
Fresh Haircut: 50 dollars
Red Power Tie: 60 dollars
Suit off the Rack: 900 dollars

Getting your butt reamed on national television by the Krispy man: Priceless

R.I.P.

If Rubio drops out, his supporters most likely go to Cruz?

Seems to me like he never wanted to run anyways, sweating profusely while trying to stick to the script forced upon him. Looked like they were holding his family hostage or something, so he didn't want to fuck up.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

If the GOPe really wants to stop Trump, this is the sensible choice to make. It's become very obvious now except to ivory tower optimates, I suppose, that Cruz is the only one who stands any chance of stopping Trump.

If Trump wins Florida, their chances decrease drastically. If he wins both Florida AND Ohio, it's basically over.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter